16

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

 

 “I am Aria and you’re going to need me if you want to avoid your inevitable death” Aria said. Sora looked at her oddly, almost wanting to laugh at her incredulousness. A slight scoff of laughter left her lips, “You can’t be serious? My inevitable death? What the hell is this?”

Sora shook her head in dismissal and sat on the edge of her bed, towel-drying her hair. “I’m not even sure how you got in but I’d like you to leave” She said, trying to ignore the worry building up in her.

“Please believe me” Aria begged, “We have not much time. I only have a few minutes to explain before that dreadful demon returns”

Sora screwed her eyebrows in confusion and almost jumped away in fright when Aria rushed to sit beside her.

“You are part of a lethal weapon that threatens Satan. A prophecy says that the four children of Satan will come together, no matter what, in Hell and they will have the destructive power to overthrow Satan and abolish his rule over this parallel world” Aria explained calmly, with a refined tone.

Sora looked even more horrified than before. This was what Kai was hiding from her. She was a weapon.

“I...I don’t understand. I have siblings? Where are they?” Sora asked frantically. Aria held onto both her hands to calm her, “The Four are protected when they are not together by a very strong charm. Only when you are together can Satan destroy you all. But I cannot let that happen; you need to get out of here and fast”

“But where are they?” Sora pressed on.

“Satan has them locked away in a secret location. I’ve tried to find out where for so many years” Aria complained. A defeated look flashed across her face.

Sora was breathing heavily as she let the huge load of information sink into her brain. This was how she was destined to die and it was Kai’s fault. He brought her here, trapped and toyed with her.

“How do I get out?” Sora asked with determination.

Aria nodded her head slightly, “I will come again soon once I have generated enough power and created the right potion.”

“Thank you for helping me” Sora said gratefully. Aria smiled softly, but slowly her smile fell, “That demon hasn’t done anything horrible to you, has he?”

Sora grumbled silently and sighed, “Nothing I can’t handle”

Aria nodded, “I see...it’s just rather odd you are still in his possession. By law, he should have turned you in to Satan the second you entered Hell...”

An uncomfortable sensation washed over Sora as she watched Aria walk closer to the door, indicating her leave.

“Maybe he has a good reason” Aria added, “I must leave. The demon is here”

Aria’s veil was back on and with a swoop of her black cloak she vanished into thin air as if she never existed. On cue, the door swung open and in entered Kai; he looked at Sora strangely, wondering why she was just sitting on her bed, watching the door.

He raised an eyebrow and a silly smug smile crept across his lips, “Waiting for my arrival huh? Understandable.”

Sora squinted her eyes at Kai; the cogs in her head were turning. What was her purpose in Kai’s life? According Aria, she should have said goodbye to the demon a long time ago. Kai looked more confused by Sora’s behaviour.

“Are you just going to stare at me?” Kai asked with attitude, “I’ll have to start charging you otherwise”

“This prophecy then,” Sora started. Kai sighed aloud, “I thought we dropped this”

“No you dropped it. Now I’m con—”

Sora’s words were pushed back down as Kai shoved his tongue into . He had leapt on top of her and put his entire weight on her. A muffle yelp emitted from her and Kai’s lips meshed messily with hers. A frown formed on her face and spontaneously, she clamped down on his tongue with her teeth. Kai jumped and jerked back away from her.

“, what was that?” Kai growled feeling frustrated. Sora scowled at the demon before her with annoyance. “Don’t think you can distract me with a pathetic kiss, which by the way wasn’t that great!” Sora

Kai scoffed, “You weren’t complaining yesterday, were you?”

Her nose flared in slight anger and a red flush radiated across her cheeks. She flicked her head to the side indifferently, “I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Oh really?” Kai raised an eyebrow, “Maybe I should remind you instead”

“What?” snapped Sora.

“What?” Kai copied, feigning innocence. Sora glowered at him suspiciously. Her eyes scanned across his face that looked opposite to the devilish, erted persona he had. It was almost adorable. A small smile spread across Kai’s lips before he leaned down and pecked the side of her supple neck. Sora’s chest was drumming wildly and she was more than afraid that Kai would feel the hard vibrations. She was even more scared of the reason why her heart was out of control.

She felt Kai’s hand reach up to her face, cupping her cheek while rubbing a thumb over her bottom lip. Sora couldn’t let this go any further; she had to find out his true intentions. She had to know what she was to him and what he was going to do to her.

“Are you...” Sora said aloud, drifting off quickly. Kai gave her all his attention, staring straight into her eyes; the feeling it gave her made her feel squeamish and uncomfortable, yet, she could hardly look away.  

“Kai,” she started again, “What are you going to do with me?”

Kai smirked, “There’s a lot of things I want to do with you. I could start from the very top of the list if you want”

Sora groaned with irritation, “That’s not what I meant! Are you going to take me to Satan so that he can kill me?”

Kai frowned, lifting himself a bit off her to properly look at her face. “Kill you? What—who have you been talking to?”

His face had hardened and his eyes no longer look warm and brown; they were cool black that inked all over his eyes. Sora felt hesitant to speak again, afraid that he would bite her head off no matter what she said.

“No one, but it’s pretty clear that something bad is going to happen to me. And I’m guessing you’ll probably get some reward in return, otherwise, why would you go to all this trouble?” Sora analysed aloud and explained. “Why have you not sent me to him yet?”

Kai was rendered speechless for a few seconds. He was ready to jump up and leave but Sora sprung into action; she tossed him onto the mattress of the bed on his back and straddled him down, pinning his arms down.

He grimaced unhappily, “Well, someone has gotten stronger”

“Kai” Sora whined, “Tell me!”

“Ugh! Because I’m not finished having my fun with you okay? Did you think that I actually felt something for you, or would say something meaningful? Wake up to reality Sora!” Kai spat callously. Sora looked down with a crestfallen expression. Her grip slowly released his arms. Kai shoved her off him and she bounce onto the bed.

He left the room, locking the door after him. He scrunched his eyes up and kicked the air furiously.

“Nice one Kai, nice one” he scolded himself.

 


Not editted~

Will edit soon.

 

yay! an update! I will try to update quicker and inbetween my exams :DD