5

.nanny.

Notice about  my 2 week break is now over(: Update time! So enjoy the chapter ^^
This took 9 pages QuQ the font size that I used was 10 xD lol on with the story!!(:

By the way, my internet just like disconneted and I was able to get it back, but im updating this now, incase I dont get it back tomorrow 

;3;

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Tao tried his best in making sure that his Boss would stay for Christmas. He went from hiding Kris’ passport to unpacking his luggage and pulling out the innocent act saying that he didn’t know. However, Kris always managed to figure things out and prepare himself for the fashion show in Japan. It was already the 24th of December and Tao scratched his head furiously as he looked at his calendar.

‘Oh man!’

Tao felt bad that he wasn’t unable to stop Kris from going to the fashion show.

‘Oh crap!!’ Tao slapped his forehead; he forgot to get presents for his friends, Yitao, and Kris, even though is he currently hating on him right now for managing to find his passport and pack his stuff in time.

“I guess I’ll just apologize and get them during Christmas or after.” He sighed as he walked towards the kitchen. He was welcomed with a smell of a brownie-peppermint ice cream pie.

“Oh god…that smells so good!” Tao rushed over to Xiumin, who placed the pie on the counter. “I want a piece! I want a piece!”

Xiumin chuckled and placed the mittens along side the pie. “Sure, lemme just get a…Tao! No!” Xiumin lightly slapped Tao on the wrist and wagged his index finger at the nanny. “Lemme get a knife first okay.”

Tao pouted and nodded at the chef. Xiumin returned with a knife, plates, and forks. He made a perfect slice and placed it on the plate; he handed it to Tao, who gladly took it. As Tao worked on his pie, Xiumin got a slice for himself.

“So,” Tao said in between his bites. “Um, when is Boss leaving tomorrow?”

Xiumin looked up from his pie and pondered. “Hm, 4:45am. I’m sure. The fashion show starts early in the morning you know. Then after he has another one…at night. He sure is busy this year…last year wasn’t so bad. He told me that he will be returning on January 7. ” The chef said as he took a bite out of his pie.

Tao widen his eyes when he heard that Kris would be gone for such a long time, but nodded. ‘I have one more chance. This is it Tao. You’ve been training for his!’ He furrowed his brow. ‘Okay…maybe not for this…but still…one more shot.’

Xiumin glanced at the nanny with a confused look on his face. “You aren’t gunna…like do something outrageous are you?” Tao shook his head and continued to eat his pie. “Just wondering.”

They continued to munch on their pies, when Tao asked what they were planning to do tomorrow since it is Christmas. Xiumin replied that he, Chen, and Sehun were gunna take Yitao to the city so they can see the big tree that is being lit up and see Santa.

“You need a break anyway Tao. It would be good for you.” Xiumin smiled at the nanny before him, in which Tao nodded in thanks. The nanny finished his food and was about to wash the plate when Xiumin told him that he will take care of it. Tao thanked the chef and excused himself from the kitchen. He started to head to Yitao’s room, to see if the young panda wanted something to eat.

“Yitao?” Tao knocked on his bedroom door. “It’s me, Tao. I’m coming in okay?” The nanny opened the door to see the young panda playing with his stuff toys on the floor. The young panda looked over his shoulder; he turned himself around to fully face his nanny.

“You want anything Yitao? A snack?”

Yitao shook his head and stood up; he went over to Tao and pulled on his hand to follow him. Yitao led him to his pile of plushies and motioned for Tao to sit down. He sat down afterwards and handed Tao a red dragon plush toy.

“You want me to play?” Tao asked, in which the young panda nodded. The nanny gave a smile and nodded. They started to play for awhile, until Yitao let out a yawn.

“You wanna take a nap?” Tao asked Yitao, while brushing some of the strands of hair away from his eyes. Yitao nodded making Tao chuckle a bit. Tao leaned over and carried the young panda to his bed. He took off Yitao’s shoes and placed them neatly beside the bed. Tao opened the covers and Yitao situated himself in the bed.

“I’ll come back for you okay.” Tao gently Yitao’s head. The young panda started to slowly drift and soon was asleep. Tao quietly made his way to the door and did his best not to wake up the young panda. Tao decided to go to the kitchen to keep Xiumin company.

‘Gotta thing of a plan. This is your last shot Tao. Make Kris stay.’

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

It was early morning on Christmas day and Tao turned off his alarm. It was currently 4:30am and quickly the nanny got out of his bed. He had to make his plan work or else Yitao would be spending it with no father at all. He knew that it would be highly impossible for Kris to stay, but he just had to try. It is Christmas, a time where you spend it with your family and friends.

‘For Yitao!’

Tao opened his door and looked down the hallway. He nodded when he saw no one coming. He came out of his room and closed the door. He was about to walk when he felt someone tap his shoulder. Tao was about to scream, when he felt the person cover his mouth with his hand.

“Tao calm down! It’s me! Xiumin!”

Tao looked over his shoulder and saw that it was Xiumin. The chef released his hand from Tao’s mouth and chuckled. “You know, for a guy that knows martial arts, you sure didn’t use it for defense.”

Tao started to pout. “It is really scary here at night!”

“Right.” Xiumin wiped a tear from his eye. “Why are you up anyway? It‘s so early.”

Tao followed Xiumin up to Kris’ room; he proceeded to tell the chef that is going to try and stop Kris from leaving. Xiumin stopped making Tao bump into him. The chef turned to face the nanny and let out a sigh.

“Tao just let it go. It is his job…he needs to go. That is his priority.”

Tao shook his head. “No, his priority is his son. If I was in his place, I would have spent my Christmas day with my son.” The nanny walked passed the chef. Once they reached Kris’ door, Tao was about to open it, but only to have Kris open it first. The nanny was slightly shocked from the sudden opening, but he looked at his boss before him.

‘Whoa.’

Kris wore a green wool blend handkerchief-accent single button blazer with a gray vest and white button up shirt underneath accompanied with a dark red tie. Kris used a lint roller to roll on his gray pants. While fixing himself up, Xiumin walked passed Tao, who was still at a daze at looking at his well dressed boss, he grabbed on the suitcase and left, heading down stairs to be at the front. Kris grabbed a hold of his ivory acrylic blend knit scarf. Boss was about to close the door when he saw Tao still standing looking at him.

“Oh, Tao…good morning.” Kris said as he closed the door. “You need anything?”

Tao didn’t respond, which made Kris snap his fingers. “Tao. What do you need?”

The nanny shook his head, making Kris furrow his brow. “Well, then…if it is nothing, then I’ll be going.” Kris walked passed Tao, heading down the stairs. Tao broke from his trance and hurried down to catch up with Kris. He was at arms length and he was about to grab his Boss’ arm, but instead grabbed a hold of his scarf that he had in his hand. Tao accidentally pulled back harshly making it rip; Kris quickly looked back and gave Tao an angry stare.

“I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to --” Tao was cut off my Kris, telling him that it was fine. Tao’s Boss ended up throwing the now ripped up scarf on a near by table.

“It’s fine.” Kris said with a frustrated sigh; he was about to open the door, but Tao grabbed his arm.

“Uh…um, Sir,” Tao knew that Kris was getting frustrated, but he had to put that aside and ask one more time for Kris to stay and spend it with Yitao.

“I don’t have time for this. Xiumin bring my luggage to Chen please.”

Xiumin had a worried expression look on his face, but nodded; he opened the door to give the luggage to Chen. Tao got slightly mad; he tried his best to hold back, but he just couldn’t.

“You know Sir; you are being very unfair to Yitao! What kind of father are you?”

Kris turned his head to face Tao. “What did you say?”

The nanny he knew that he went out of the line, but he didn’t care. “Christmas is the time of the year to spend with your family and friends, yet you are going to Japan for work! You aren’t even bringing Yitao with you! You are leaving him here like…like…I dunno a dog or something!”

“Hey --”

“No! You are a father and Yitao is your son! He is only 4 and he needs his father! I know you are sad. When Yitao…that one time, where Yitao was looking for me, he ran to me and I saw that look on your face. You were sad. ” Tao huffed. “Just stay here, so you and Yitao can bond…and it’s…its Christmas! Families are suppose to be together, not separated!”

Kris stared at Tao, but said nothing; he shook his head, tugged his arm out of Tao’s grasp. He started to walk to the awaiting car and Tao followed close behind him, yelling more on how Kris shouldn’t go and saying how Yitao needs him more than he thinks. Kris got in the car and slammed the door shut. Chen sighed and gave a quick peck on Xiumin’s lips; he waved goodbye to Tao, who returned a sad wave of goodbye. Chen entered the car and drove out of the driveway. Both Xiumin and Tao watched as the car left; Tao sighed in disappointment.

“Tao?”

The nanny glanced at Xiumin, but shook his head and went back in the mansion. Xiumin sighed followed the nanny, closing the door behind him.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

It was now afternoon, and Tao made his way to Yitao’s room. Tao was unable to sleep after all what happened that morning. He felt a little bad for yelling at his Boss and he felt that he would get fired once Kris gets back. Tao already packed his stuff ready to leave once Kris gets home. The nanny knocked on Yitao’s door to tell him that he is coming in; he opened the door and saw Yitao dressed in a navy Armani double ed cardigan with a navy shorts and black leggings underneath. Tao squealed at how good looking the young panda was. The nanny fixed his cardigan, showing a little bit of his red turtle neck.

“There! Now you look…well…like a child from a magazine.” Tao stood up and placed the red fedora hat on Yitao’s head. “Now…what shoes are you wearing?”

Yitao walked his way over to his shoe rank and pulled out black high top boots.

“That one?”

Yitao nodded and rushed over to his bed; he sat down with a small smile on his face.

‘He is probably excited to meet Santa.’ Tao chuckled and placed the shoes on Yitao’s feet. “You ready?”

Yitao nodded and started to pull on Tao’s hand. They rushed down stairs where Chen, Xiumin, and Sehun were waiting for Yitao.

“Wow!” Sehun started to say. “Yitao you look all spiffy.” He smiled at the young panda. Yitao slightly blushed and hid behind Tao, making the workers chuckle at the little boy’s action.

“You ready Yitao? Ready to meet Santa?” Xiumin asked as he knelt down to pick up Yitao. The young boy nodded; the workers started to head out for the door. They waved goodbye to Tao, leaving him at home to enjoy his day off, when Yitao started to wiggle around in Xiumin’s arms.

“What’s wrong Yitao?” Xiumin looked at the boy. Yitao started to point at Tao and tried to reach for him.

“It…it looks like the kid wants Tao.” Chen said while looking back at the young panda and the nanny.

“Yitao, it is Tao’s day off today. We will be back and Tao will be here.” Xiumin tried to calm the child, but the boy continued to wiggle uncontrollably. Xiumin looked over at Tao, who was just speechless.

“Um, I can come along.” Tao offered. “I don’t mind. I’ll probably be bored in the house anyway.”

“You sure?” Sehun asked.

Tao nodded. “It‘s fine. I’ll be right back; I’ll just get my coat.”

While Tao went to his room to get his coat, Xiumin placed Yitao down, which ended up being a bad idea. The young panda ran after his nanny, leaving the 3 workers slightly confused.

“That boy sure does like Tao.” Chen said while scratching the back of his neck. “He just looked like a puppy following his mother. Erm…wait…I mean a duckling following his mother. Yeah…that seems better.”

“Uh, yeah sure.” Sehun rolled his eyes at Chen. “You know…it seems that Yitao had a liking to Tao awfully fast.”

“What do you mean?” Xiumin asked.

“I mean…that out of all the other nannies, Yitao was able to…cling…or better yet, feel more comfortable to be around Tao. Isn’t that strange? Doesn’t it make you wonder what makes Tao so special?”

Chen and Xiumin pondered a bit, but they knew that Sehun was right about that. Yitao was able to bond Tao quicker than the other nannies before him.

“Maybe it is because he is a boy?” Chen pointed out. “He is, after all, the first male to be a nanny.”

“Or,” Sehun started to say. “Maybe it is because he looks so much like Tai!”

Xiumin rolled his eyes. “Sehun…”

“No no! I mean, maybe Yitao likes Tao more ‘cuz he looks so much like --”

“Like who?”

The 3 workers turned around to see Tao carrying the young panda in his arms, Yitao placed his head on Tao’s shoulder. The sight was just sweet, that it made the 3 workers awed at the sight. Tao let out a confused look and asked if they were alright.

“Yeah, we are okay. Actually, can I just take a photo of you guys?” Sehun asked while taking out his phone.

“W-what?”

“One photo! Please! This is just a cute moment right here!” Sehun started to whine, making Chen slightly laugh.

“W-why do you need a photo?” Tao raised his eyebrow, while adjusting Yitao in his arms.

“Reasons!! Because of reasons!!”

“Jeez, okay! One photo!” Tao stepped back and looked at Sehun. “You are seriously the weirdest person ever.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment of some sort. Place your head on top of his. Yitao, can you smile over here please?”

“Are you like a photographer or something on the side? Xiumin asked. He was getting freaked out that the gardener wanted to take a picture of the nanny and the young panda. “What are you going to do with it?”

“Nothing. I just think that it is a cute picture moment.” Sehun snapped a photo of Tao and Yitao. He proudly showed to the others.

“I have to admit, it is cute.” Chen nodded. “But Xiumin is cuter still.” Xiumin rolled his eyes.

“That is great and all, but we should get going.” Xiumin headed towards the door, with Chen at tow. Tao, with Yitao still in his arms, followed them; as he walked, he passed by Kris’ scarf that he ripped. He felt pretty bad for ripping it; it wasn’t that big of a rip, but he still felt bad for doing it. Sehan was the last person to exit the house; he closed the door and fiddled with his phone as he entered the car. While Chen and Xiumin where talking and Yitao leaning against Tao, the nanny spotted Sehun checking his phone.

“What are you doing?”

Sehun looked up and closed his phone. “Nothing.” The gardener glanced outside, making Tao furrow his brow, but he shrugged it off.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

They finally arrived at the city and lucky for Chen, he was able to find a parking spot.

“How lucky are we?” Chen said with a smile on his face.

“Very lucky.” Sehan responded as he closed the door.

They started to walk towards the promenade where many people were with their families and friends. Tao held onto Yitao’s hand tightly not wanting to get separated. The nanny felt a tug on his hand; he looked down and saw Yitao looking at him, pointing towards the big Christmas tree.

“You want to go there?”

Yitao nodded and started to pull Tao towards the tree. The nanny chuckled and let Yitao pull him.

“Xiumin,” Tao called after the chef. “I’ll take Yitao to the tree okay? We will be back!”

Xiumin nodded; Tao brought Yitao towards the tree where the found out that Santa was there as well as a line of other children who wanted to take a picture with him.

“Oh look Yitao!” Tao pointed at Santa. “There is Santa! You wanna take a picture with him?”

Yitao jumped with excitement and nodded his head. Tao smiled and brought the young panda in line for Santa. Once it was Yitao’s turn, the young panda ran towards Santa. Tao chuckled at the young panda’s actions. He was happy that Yitao was having fun, yet Tao thought that it would have been better if Kris was here. The photographer took the Polaroid out; satisfied with the image, she placed it in a holiday plastic baggy. She handed it to Tao, in which Tao handed her the money.

“Your son is absolutely adorable.”

Tao blushed and shook his head. “H-he isn’t my son. I’m just looking after him.”

“Oh, I’m sorry! Its just that you two look alike, I figured that you were his father.”

Tao replied that it was fine. He saw Yitao ran over to him and grabbed a hold of his leg and hid behind them. The nanny chuckled and patted his head; he said goodbye to the photographer and left, holding onto Yitao’s hand.

Tao found Xiumin and Chen sitting at a table, eating some holiday donuts. Tao approached them; however, he remembered that he didn’t get anything for his friends and for Yitao and Kris.

‘Probably I should get started since we are out.’

As Tao reached their table, he asked Xiumin if he could watch Yitao for a few minutes. Xiumin nodded and patted his lap for Yitao to sit, since there were only two chairs and they were currently occupied by the Xiumin and Chen. Tao was about to leave when Yitao tugged on Tao’s hand.

“I’ll be right back.” Tao knelt down and cupped the boy’s cheeks. “I’m just going to go around the shops okay? You be a good boy okay and stay with Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung.”

Yitao huffed, but nodded. He went over to Xiumin and sat on his lap. Tao waved goodbye and disappeared in the crowd. Xiumin gave the rest of his donut to Yitao, who happily ate; Xiumin and Chen chuckled at his cute action.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Tao went through the stores and bought last minute presents for his friends, Yitao, and Boss. He ended up getting Baekhyun and Chanyeol a couple hat, and Xiumin and Chen couple scarves.

“Are they even a couple?” Tao asked quietly to himself. “They probably are.” He chuckled. “Xiumin is just probably embarrassed to say anything.”

He paid for the  items and walked out of the store. He passed by a hat store and thought of Sehun. Upon entering the store, he looked through all the fedora hats, caps, and beanies.

‘This one is nice.’ Tao inspected the cap and nodded. ‘Yeah he might like this.’ He checked and noticed that it was a ‘buy one, another half off’ deal; he ended up getting two caps for Sehun. He paid and left the hat store; Tao did a mental check as he passed by more stores.

‘Oh?’

Tao back tracked and looked up at the store.

‘Yitao might like this.’ Tao smiled as he entered the store, a plush maker store. He ended up getting a panda family set, two pandas and a baby panda attached. He picked the outfits and dressed them up, making them like a panda family. Tao giggled and went to the register and paid for the panda family set; he exited the store and placed the receipt in the bag. He looked up and saw a knitting stand; he remembered that he ripped Kris’ scarf and still felt bad about it. Tao walked over and checked out the new scarves that were displayed. There was even a book displayed on how to make and mend scarves.

‘This might be useful.’ Tao grabbed the book and checked the price. He turned his head and what caught his eye were small, cute design patches.

“Are you looking for anything specific?”

Tao looked up to see the owner of the stand. He nodded his head and pointed at the patches.

“Do…do you have any patches of dragons?”

The owner shook his head. “Sorry, we just ran out. All we have now are hearts. Is that okay?”

Tao blushed; he thought that it would be kind of awkward to give a mended scarf with a heart patch on it, but he decided to get it.

“Sure…um, you sure you don’t have anything else?”

“That’s all. Sorry.”

Tao shook his head. “That’s fine. Just wondering.” He paid for his items and thanked the owner. He started to head back to Xiumin and Chen, but remembered that none of their presents were wrapped. Thankfully, there was a stand where people wrapped your gifts for you.

‘Thank god.’

Tao rushed over and handed the lady his gifts.

“Very last minute huh?” The lady chuckled.

“Yeah, very last minute.” Tao rubbed the back of his neck. “Thank god you guys are still out here.”

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

After Tao got all his presents wrapped, he paid the lady and wished her a merry Christmas. He started to head back, when he ran into Sehun, who did a little shopping of his own. They both walked back and met up with Xiumin and Chen. Yitao saw them, and hopped off of Xiumin’s lap. He ran straight to Tao and hugged his legs. Sehun chuckled and tried to take a picture, but Yitao moved too much, making the picture blurry.

“I got what I wanted.” Tao said with a smile as he lifted his bags. “I’m ready to leave now, if you guys are ready I mean.”

“I’m ready to go.” Sehun said. “I got what I needed.”

Xiumin and Chen nodded. “We can go now.” Xiumin said as he stood up from his seat and took his garbage. “We just wanted to get out of house.”

With that, they went back to the mansion and they had their own Christmas celebration. Chen helped Yitao decorated his ginger bread house that Xiumin bought for him two days ago. Later, Sehun picked out a children holiday movie for all of them to watch. Xiumin even made holiday treats for all of them to munch on.

Yitao was full of smiled today; even though he didn’t say it, his smile told them that he was enjoying his Christmas and that made Tao happy. The three workers pitched in and gave Tao a huge panda plush, in which Tao thanked them. The nanny gathered all the presents that he bought and handed them to his friends.

“Oh Tao, you didn’t need to buy us anything.” Xiumin said, but Tao shook his head.

“No! Don’t worry about that! Its Christmas anyway! That is for you and Chen.” Tao motioned for him to open it and was blushing when Xiumin realized that it was a couple scarves.

“I love it! Thanks Tao!” Chen said with a happy face; he took the scarves and wrapped his on his neck and did the same for Xiumin. “Look! Isn‘t it cute?! Sehun! Sehun!! Take a picture!!”

Sehun rubbed his ear. “I’m right here!” He said as he put the hat on that Tao gave him. “No need to freakin’ yell! By the way, thanks Tao for the hat! I love it!” Tao nodded and turned to Yitao who was sitting beside him looking at him with wide eyes.

“I didn’t forget you.” Tao turned around and grabbed the present for Yitao. “Here you go. I hope that you like it.” He handed him the gift and Yitao started to open it. The young panda’s expression is what made Tao squeal inside; Yitao displayed the cutest smile he has ever seen as he hugged his new panda plushies.

“You like it?”

Yitao looked at Tao and nodded his head pretty fast; he lunged himself at Tao’s arms and hugged him. Tao chuckled and patted the young panda’s head. “I’m happy that you like it!”

A ring was heard in the kitchen and Xiumin got up to get the phone; soon, Xiumin came back and handed the phone to Tao.

“For you. It’s Baekhyun.”

Tao grabbed the phone. “Hello? Baekhyun?”

“Merry Christmas!”

Tao chuckled. “Merry Christmas to you and Chanyeol!”

“I have something for you, so I’ll give it to Chanyeol when he goes over.”

“And I have something for you and Chanyeol! I just hope that you guys like it.”

“I’m sure that we would like it Tao. Besides it’s the thought that counts.”

The best friends chatted for a bit, before Baekhyun told the nanny that he had to go since Chanyeol was taking him out for a Christmas dinner. They both said their goodbyes and hanged up the phone. Tao was about to go back to the living room, but decided to call Ms. Lin. She was probably asleep by now, so he left her a quick message, saying merry Christmas. After that, Tao went back to the living room and placed his attention back to his friends and Yitao.

‘I wonder how Boss is doing.’ Tao placed his index finger on his cheek.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Kris got done with the night fashion show and is now sitting at a fancy restaurant with other famous fashion designers, his friends. He realized that didn’t even have time to check his phone due to all the scedules that he had. Kris took out his phone and checked to see if he had any messages.

‘Two new messages…from Sehun.’

Kris unlocked his phone and checked the messages sent by the gardener. The first message was a picture message of himself, Xiumin and Chen, smiling at the camera. Kris chuckled slightly, the photo was funny in his opinion; Chen was giving Xiumin a kiss on a cheek, making the chef’s eyes widen, and Sehun giving a funny expression. He read the message that was attached with the picture message.

‘Merry Christmas Boss! Bring us some Japanese goodies!! Bring candy! >3<’

Kris shook his head and mentally chuckled at the gardener’s message. He checked the other message and opened it. Once he did, he was stunned; it was a picture of Tao and Yitao in his arms. The nanny’s head was on top of Yitao’s, smiling sweetly at the camera. As for Yitao he was smiling brightly with his hand stretching out towards the camera. It was a cute photo and Kris knew that it was. He sighed, making one of his friends, Minwoo, turned over to look at him.

“You okay?”

Kris looked up and nodded. “Yeah…um, I’m just tired. I’m fine though.”

“Oh…okay then.”

Kris looked back down at his phone, staring at the photo with his son and the nanny. Kris saved the photo in his picture library; he was debating on whether or not to put it as his wallpaper, but decided not to. He smiled once again at the photo, before locking his phone.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Hope that you liked it & I hope that it made sense(:

Comment if you like

Mistakes = Im sorry ; 3 ;