26

.nanny.

"Wait…what was that Hayi?" Kris adjusted the phone on his ear, moving it from his left ear to his right.

"I said that you will be going to New York, NY, Toronto, Canada…Beijing, China and here in Seoul. You have to travel again Boss…for your stores remember?"

He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Okay so --"

"And, really...it is going to take two months or so --"

"T-two months?! You can be serious!"

Hayi was taken back from the loud voice that bursted into her ear drum. "Y-yeah…two months Boss…means that you will be back in November. it will be quite a process…it will take longer in New York and Toronto. In Beijing and Seoul…it won't take as much time, but over in the West…yeah. It will take awhile."

'Damn it. Two months away from home?' "When do I leave?"

"You are scheduled to be in the city of Seoul three weeks from now. Then from there…Beijing…then New York, and lastly, Canada. I'll be sending you your time flights 2 - 3 days before hand."

"Okay…thank you Hayi."

"No problem." With that, both hanged up their phones.

Kris knitted his eyebrows and thought of what he was going to do. He would have to go, no matter what, but being away from Yitao and Tao, as well as everyone else, it was just too long to be away.

"Knock, knock." Tao opened the door, peaking in his head in Kris' office. "Dinner is ready."

"O-oh. Yeah, I'm coming." He slowly stood up. "I'll be out in a second. I just need to organize these."

Tao smiled and gave a nod. "Okay!" With that, he gently closed the door.

'What am I going to do.'

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Tao rubbed his eye and he tried to keep himself awake. He was currently sitting the bed, leaning his back against the head of the bed, and reading a book as he waited for Kris to come back from the office. He knew that the dragon was busy with work and he didn't want to bother the other. Tao shifted a bit and started to push the warm comforters off of him, only wearing a white, button-up, long sleeve top and just his dark green boxer briefs 'Bleh, too warm.' Even though it was still warm outside, the mansion was in cool temperature.

He continued to read, until the click of the door opened. Along came Kris, dragging himself in his room, looking exhausted as ever. Tao closed his book and watched as Kris made his way to his drawers, taking out a pair of his pajamas, before making his way to the restroom to change. Tao tried to suppress laughter coming out from his lips. Just watching the dragon move around, to him, it looked Tao was watching a zombie moving around. The panda waited for a bit, hearing the water going on and gargling of the mouth wash. Within a few minutes, Kris came out with his clothes and placed them neatly on the chair near his desk. He then made his way into the bed, opening the sheets and situating himself in the warmth.

Tao waited for a bit and stared at the other beside him. He jolted a bit when Kris turned over and scooted closer to Tao, burying his face against Tao's waist and wrapping his arm around Tao's bare thigh. All the panda could do was let out a soft chuckle. He patted the dragon's head.

"All done with work now?"

"Hm."

"Hm? So…that is a yes…no?"

"Well…sort of. I'll be leaving."

"Oh?"

"For two months."

"H-hm?" Tao stuttered. "T-two months?"

"Yeah. I'll be opening my stores and so I have to meet with people. Lots of business stuff going on Plus designing stuff on the side."

"I see." Tao nodded. He continued to the other on the head, easing the dragon a bit. "It is work after all…so work hard…but not too hard."

"I was going to ask, can you come with me?"

The panda raised his eyebrow. "Come with you?"

"Yeah." He buried his head even closer to the panda, even moving his arm over, draping it over Tao's stomach, and hugging him tightly. "Because I don't think I can be away from you that long." He said, feeling his cheeks heat up on what he said.

Tao smiled; it was sweet, but he shook his head. "I can't go with you. Who is going to take care of Yitao?"

"Everyone that is here."

"Hm…everyone is too busy to be looking out for him…everyone has their own job to do."

"Then we bring him along." He said, turning his head to fully stare at the panda above him,

"Ah…one problem genius." Tao poked his forehead. "School…and you know as well that baby panda can't leave school. He will fall behind in his kindergarden assignments." He chuckled. "And I have to be here for him because I am his mother -- I mean, n-nanny!" He quickly said, fixing his mistake just a second ago. "Nanny…because I am his nanny."

Kris smiled. "Don't you…ever get tired of being a nanny?"

Tao quickly shook his head 'no'. "I could never get tired. Being a nanny is probably the best job…i-in my opinion that is. Taking care of Yitao has been the best." He beamed as he started to remember the good times with Yitao. Even the baby panda has been giving his life happiness as well.

"I see." The dragon nodded. He pulled Tao over, making the panda on top of the other; wrapping his arms around Tao's waist, and he snuggling against him. "You are just too precious!"

"Uh," He struggled, trying to sit up properly on Kris' stomach. "Thanks?"

"Its true though." He reached over and played with Tao's soft hands. "I'll be leaving in 3 weeks…so I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

"Wow," Tao chuckled. "Really obsessed there."

Kris started to make a face. "But its true!" He said childishly, making Tao laugh a bit.

"So honest…I guess." Tao smiled and cupped the other's cheek; he leaned down and pressed his lips against the other, chuckling a bit in between the kisses. As Tao pulled away and laid his head on the crook of the other's neck, snuggling up against him. No doubt Kris started to feel himself blushing at Tao's cute action.

The panda found himself mentally chuckling at the other; he could feel the warmth that Kris was producing and figured that he was blushing at what he was doing. Just to add on to, he then rested his hand over Kris' heart, just to feel how fast it was beating. 'Whoa! It is beating pretty fast.' He chuckled. 'Ah, cute.' He lifted himself up a bit, just so that he was hovering above the dragon. Without saying any words, the panda just leaned down and brushed his lips against the other. It started sweet and soon it started to become more than just sweet.

It started to become more animated within seconds; the room was started to be surrounded by lustful noises. The dragon's left hand started to rub the other's back, while his right started to Tao's button-up shirt. As he was close to the last two buttons, a knock was heard and both froze at their place.

Tao sat up straight, looked over his shoulder a, listening intently if another knock will be made. Within seconds, another knock was made at the door.

"It just might be Xiumin or something. Just ignore it." Kris said, tugging on Tao's sleeve.

"Y-you think?"

"M-Mommy!"

Immediately, Tao fully turned his body and hopped off of Kris, making his way over to the door. Before he could open the door, he quickly button himself and smoothing out his shirt. He opened the door to see a weeping, young panda, holding onto his dragon plush toy tightly.

"O-oh, baby," Tao knelt down and cupped the young panda's face. "W-what happened? Why are you crying?"

"I had a really scary dream!" He hiccuped. "I tried to be a big boy and go back to sleep, b-but I'm scared th-that the bad guy in my dream will come and get me!"

Tao picked up Yitao and started to cradle him in his arms. "Don't cry Yitao. It was just a scary dream…" He started to walk back and forth in Kris' room, patting the young panda's back. "Shh, shh. Don't cry my baby."

As Tao comforted the younger, Kris sat up, leaning against the head of the bed and watched as Tao did his thing. He was amazed at how Tao is able to comfort the Yitao quickly. It was as if Tao has some motherly instincts embedded in him, despite being a man. He smiled a bit when heard Yitao stopped crying.

Tao set Yitao on the bed, and knelt down, wiping more tears away from the young panda's face. "Is my baby okay now?"

Yitao shook his head. "I want mommy to sleep with me…I'm still scared." He told Tao; the young panda leaned forward, trying his best to pull Tao close to him, so that he can lay his head on Tao's shoulder. All the panda could do was rub his back in comfort. He whispered in Yitao's ear, asking if he can be a big boy and try again to go back to sleep by himself, but the other just shook his head.

"If I sleep in your room, then what about daddy? He will be pretty lonely."

Yitao lifted his head with worried eyes; he looked over his shoulder to face his father. He gave Kris the most pleading expression; pushing his lip out and giving such sad eyes. Just to see how Yitao would react, Kris mirrored his son's action. The young panda gasped and turned towards Tao.

"Daddy is going to cry! I-I'll be a big boy and try to sleep by my self!" He said, but his eyes were now watering. "I-I'll be a big…big boy." Kris started to feel guilty and told his son that it was fine if Tao slept beside him. Yitao hiccuped a bit. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Yitao…I'll be fine. Just sleep well okay?"

"Hm." He nodded. Tao smiled and picked up Yitao and started to head to the door. Before closing the door, he mouthed 'I'll be back'. As the door closed, Kris slumped back on the bed and waited.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Tao quietly opened the door of Kris' room and crept inside. The panda shook his head to keep him awake, at least to make it to the bed; tt was now 5 in the morning and Tao planned to put Yitao to sleep as fast as he could so he could return back to Kris' room, but it took awhile to bring the young panda to sleep, thus him accidentally falling asleep along with him.

He made his way over the bed and realized that the other was also asleep too. 'Hm…I'm sorry.' The panda thought as he situated himself on the bed. On his side, it was extremely cold and he could feel himself shivering. He glanced over to see the dragon still sound asleep; he placed his hand on his neck, feeling it radiating with warmth. Tao pondered a bit before thinking: 'Yah, screw it'. He situated himself on top of other, just like before they were interrupted. 'Wah! So warm and cozy!' Tao beamed and snuggled more against Kris. The dragon hasn't noticed what Tao was doing and continued to do what he was doing. Eventually, the panda drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Kris groaned a bit and tried to shift his body, but felt something on top of him. With all his strength, he opened his eyes, only to squint. He lifted his head to see messy black hair just right in front of him. It freaked him out a bit, but realized that it was Tao.

"Hm?" He exhaled a bit and laid his head back down, too tired to do anything else. He wrapped both his arms around Tao's waist, hugging him tightly.

Within a few minutes, Kris closed his eyes and clicked his tongue. 'Damn it…restroom.' He didn't want to move the other, but he really had to go. The dragon tried his best to wake up the panda, but it only resulted for him to snuggle closer. "Tao. Wake up…I need to use the restroom." He peaked through one eye. "Tao…seriously…I need to use the restroom." With no response, the dragon only had one thing to do to wake up the other. With his hand still on his back he slid it down until it rested on Tao's bottom. He poked it and started to mentally chuckle. 'Ha….' He cleared his throat, before he slapped Tao's bottom, shocking the panda a bit.

"Ow! Damn it Kris, what the hell!" Tao said with irritation in his voice. He rolled off of the dragon, making his way to his side of the bed, turning to his side so that his back was facing him.

"I-I'm sorry, but I have to use the restroom, and you were on top of me! I couldn't even wake you up! I had no other choice."

"Hmpt!" Tao grabbed the comforters and covered himself. Kris leaned over to check up on the panda. He was about to give the other a kiss, but only to have Tao place his hand over Kris' mouth. "Don't." And with that, Tao snuggled against his pillow, drifting back to sleep.

The dragon pouted; he gave Tao a peck on the cheek, regardless of what the other just said. Immediately, he jumped out of bed, incase Tao decided to kick him in the stomach for doing so. Just as Kris made it to the bathroom, he closed the door and leaned against the door. 'Ah, cute.'  

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Two weeks has passed and both the dragon and the panda couldn't have any along time with each other due to a certain baby panda. Kris now only 3 days to spend with Tao and surely he didn't want any interruptions. All he wanted was just some peace and quiet alone time with the other.

"How about him?" Kris pointed at the glass window, which on the other side contained a wagging friend.

"Oh, well sir," She started to say. "He is a pure Siberian husky…the parents of this little guy came from the states. Honestly, people have been buying Siberian husky breeds lately."

"Oh?" Kris raised his eyebrow. "May I ask why? What makes the breed so special than the others?"

"Well, Siberian huskies, from what I read, they are considerably sharp and the book said that mental training is applicable. Hm…it also said, and I quote 'cause less difficulties with shedding' but they require lots of coming. They have the highest of energy levels, but with the right training, you will be able to handle them. Oh, they are normally peaceable against strangers, nice with other dogs, they are children friendly too…but…just to be careful, you should train them very well because they will have days were they will attack."

"I see."

"But like I said, with the right training and constant love…the dog will be fine."

"And they are playful right?"

"Very. Most playful of any dog breed. According to the book that is."

"Hm." Kris glanced down at the Siberian husky, who sat right in front of him, tilting his head.

"How old is he?" 

"This little guy is 9 weeks old and has been trained, but more training wouldn't hurt you know."

"Ah…I'll take him."

"Great." The clerk motioned over to the register. "He will be 1,045,809 won."

"Okay…oh, wait…I need some dog stuff."

"Right. Then this way please. I'll help you with that."

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

"I'm home!"

"Daddy!!" Yitao smiled as he got up from the couch with Tao beside him. He ran up his father and gave him a hug.

"Guess what."

"Hm?" The young panda asked, tilting his head in the process.

"I got you a present."

"Present?"

Kris nodded. "Yup." He held out his hand for the other to take. "Come with me. Plus everyone is out there." He gestured for Tao to come along and the panda did.

As they went outside, they saw everyone kneeling down with happy expression. Tao was a bit confused as to what everyone was doing. He was going to ask when Yitao let out a happy squeal.

"Puppy!!" He ran to the puppy, in which it wagged his tail. "Whoa! He looks like a wolf! It is a wolf! It's a wolf! Awhooo!" Yitao said, making the puppy do the same. The young panda grew excited and hugged his new furry friend. "So, daddy got me a wolf?!"

"Ah, not exactly…it is a Siberian husky…he kinda looks like a wolf huh?

"Oh," Yitao nodded. "Okay then!" He smiled as he continued to pet the puppy.

"How adorable." Xiumin cooed as he started to scratch the furry friend behind the ear. Everyone agreed except for Joonxing, who gripped onto Yixing's shirt, not wanting to go near the furry creature.

"It's okay Joonxing." Yixing comforted. "He doesn't bite right?"

Kris shook his head. "Nope. He was trained not to bite anyone, unless on command."

"See…you are fine Joonxing. You want to pet him like what Yitao is doing?"

"Hm." The little angel shook his head and buried his head against the crook of Yixing's neck.

"Maybe later." Yixing chuckled. Everyone continued to coo at the newest edition of the house, while Tao turned towards the dragon.

"A dog?"

"Yeah."

The panda chuckled. "May I ask what made you want to buy this cute little guy?"

"Honestly?" Kris leaned in, whispering the other that all he just wanted was to have some quality time with the other, but a certain baby panda was interrupting them. All Tao could go was laugh at the reason.

"Wow." Tao said. "But I have to admit…the puppy is cute. Yitao will have all his attention on him."

Kris nodded and leaned in again; he whispered into Tao's ear that he wanted to take him somewhere tonight for dinner.

"Where?"

"Secret."

Tao raised his eyebrow. "Secret again?"

"Well, yeah. Then it won't be a surprise." He chuckled as he started to walk away. "We will be leaving in a couple of hours. Just wanted to let you know."

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

"And…where are we going." Tao asked again, situating himself in the car seat.

"Secret."

"You…always say that." He groaned, laying his head against the window. "Is it a good place?"

"Of course. Why?" Kris started to laugh. "You think I am going to poison you or something?"

"Maybe." Tao teased. "Are you tired of me or something?"

The dragon shook his head. "I could never."

Tao blushed and looked down at his lap. Slowly, a smile started to form. He could never be tired of Kris either.

It was silent for a bit before Kris pulled into a plaza filled with fancy restaurants. Tao let out a sigh of relief that he wore something nice and not something that was just casual. Once the dragon parked the car, they made their way to the walk way of the plaza; Tao ended up admiring the fancy restaurants around.

"I made reservation over there." He pointed at the restaurant in front of them.

"8eight?"

"Yeah. They have really good food here."

As they entered, the host recognized Kris and nodded his head. "Welcome sir Kris."

'Wow…sir.' Tao gave an impressed nodded. 'They probably friends?'

"Good evening Baek."

"Your table is all set just like you asked, and it is private as you requested."

"Great. Thank you."

"Right this way." Baek said, grabbing some menus with his left hand and gesturing with his right. The three made their way over to the back and into a door that led them up stairs. Tao gave a confused expression, but shook it off when he remembered that it was private. Once Baek opened the door, it revealed a romantic styled patio with just one table and many big, modern vases filled with 100 roses in each. "Just like you requested sir." Being a nice host, he pulled Tao's chair for him, making the panda blush at the action and having the dragon mentally frowning at the nice gesture. "Here are the menus. There will be 5 servers for you, so just call them whenever."

"How?" Tao asked, while he looked around. "I don't see them."

"Oh, with this right here." He gestured to a phone at that right between him and Kris. "Just pick this up and immediately, it will direct you to the servers. You can take your order through there and everything."

"Whoa! So high tech!" Tao said with amazement.

"Yup. So, if there is anything else, just holler through that. Have a good night." With a bow, Baek exited the patio.

Once the door clicked, Tao didn't hesitate to look around him. He smiled; he just couldn't believe that Kris did all of this, even if it was just a simple dinner date. His smile then turned expressionless when he remembered that Kris will be leaving soon. It just won't be a week or so, but two months away for work. The panda just wished that he and Kris could have spent more time together.

"Why do you look so sad?"

Tao looked up and shook his head. "O-oh," He gave a small smile. "Nothing."

"Really now?"

Tao pursed his lips and nodded. "Yes."

The dragon raised his eyebrow, before smirking. "Oh, I see." He nodded. "I'll be leaving soon…you are going to miss me."

"Hmpt." Tao turned his head. "You wish."

"Well, that wasn't nice."

The panda looked over to see Kris giving a best pout he could make. Instead, Tao gave a laugh, making the dragon roll his eyes. Tao then leaned over and pecked the other on the cheek.

"Yes, I'll miss you very much. There. Happy?"

"Very."

"Good. Now lets look at those menus." Tao chuckled. He grabbed a menu and handed it over to Kris. 

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

"That was a beautiful dinner. Thank you for taking me." Tao said as he adjusted the flowers in his lap. They were on their way home after their romantic dinner, and their little brisk walk in the plaza.

"It's no problem. You know, you don't have to say thank you all the time."

"B-but then how can I thank you? I mean, it would be common sense to say 'thank you' you know."

Kris chuckled. "Okay…hm. You can give me kisses instead if you want. That could be the substitute for 'thank you'."

"Ha!" Tao nodded. "Okay…okay, that sounds good." He leaned over and gave the other a kiss on the cheek. "There."

"Hm. Perfect."

Tao beamed and glanced down at the flowers on his lap. 'So pretty. Just with one is a hundred roses...I wonder why a hundred though.' He glanced out the window and smiled. 'Tonight was a perfect night.'

Once they arrived at the mansion, being a gentleman, he opened the door for Tao, and helped him up. They walked over to the front door, but before the dragon could open the door, Tao took the opportunity to place his hand on the other's cheek. Surprised at the action, Kris looked over with a questioning look.

"Wha --"

Before the dragon could say anything else, Tao leaned up and gave a sweet kiss. He slowly pulled back just a bit and smiled against the dragon's lips. "I love you very much." Kris smiled and kissed the side of Tao's head.

"Me too." He gave another peck. "I love you."

As the two were about to go for another kiss, the door quickly opened scaring the both of them. They glanced over to see who opened the door, only to reveal a smirking gardener and a shocked elder brother.

"Wah! What are you two doing!?" Luhan said placing his hands on his hips.

"Why, they are simply making love." Sehun replied, only to have Kris slap him on the shoulder. "Ow!!"

"What is wrong with you!?" Kris said, blushing at what Sehun just said.

"G-guys, just calm down." Tao said. "Lets just all go inside and --"

"Mommy!" Yitao came out immediately with the Siberian husky following him. "You are home!" He ran straight to Tao, hugging him as tight as possible. The husky barked and wagged his tail once he saw Yitao being all happy.

"H-hello to you too Yitao. Lets go inside okay? Right guys?" He asked turned to the three beside him.

"Yeah. Lets go, so Kris and Tao can make out some more."

"Sehun!!" Both Tao and Luhan said together.

"What?" He said; he turned to Kris to see if he got that little joke, only to receive the scariest glare he has ever seen. Sehun could only widen his eyes and sprint back inside leaving the brothers and the dragon behind.

"I'm going to eat him." Kris said before stomping inside.

"Daddy is going to eat?" Yitao asked as he petting his husky.

Tao could only nod. "Apparently. It's time for you and…hm. Did you name your puppy Yitao?"

"Oh! I named him Heilang." He said proudly.

"Oh, a Chinese name…Heilang huh."

"Yeah, because he looks like a wolf and his fur is black." He snuggled against Heilang. "Can he sleep with me?"

"Hm. He can sleep on the floor next you okay."

"Okay! Lets go Heilang!" With that, the young panda ran off, with Heilang on tow.

Tao smiled; he glanced over at Luhan, who smiled back. "No more make out sessions with Kris." Luhan said, making Tao drop his jaw.

"What?!"

"No more. My baby brother doesn't need any of that."

"What are you talking about?!"

Instead of responding, Luhan went inside, making Tao follow him inside the mansion.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

The next day, Yitao had the opportunity to introduce Heilang to Baekyeol. Unlike Joonxing, Baekyeol cooed at the little Siberian husky. Baekyeol and Joonxing were currently in the backyard with Heilang.

"He is so cute!" Baekyeol said, the head of the puppy. "Isn't he Joonxing?" He asked, looking over his shoulder. The angel was sitting right behind Baekyeol, still scared of the Heilang. "Don't be scared." Baekyeol grabbed Joonxing's hand, placing it on top of Heilang's head. "Just pet him like this." With his hand still on top of Joonxing's, he made a petting motion.

Just as the two children were doing so, Yitao came in with a plate of apple slices that Xiumin cut up for them. He witness what his two friends were doing and the young panda frowned when he saw Baekyeol's hand on top of Joonxing's. He puffed his cheeks and made his way over.

"Oh, Yitao!" Baekyeol beamed. "Sit here." He patted the extra space right next to him.

Yitao did what he was told and sat next to the other. As Baekyeol continued to let all his attention on the puppy, Yitao glared at the angel, who in returned gave a confused expression.

"Aw, how cute." Baekhyun came out to check up on the kids. "Everyone is okay?"

"Yup!" Baekyeol beamed at his mother. "We are okay!"

"Okay good." Baekhyun nodded. "If you guys need anything, you kids know where we are."

The children nodded and Baekhyun left, returning back to the kitchen.

"Are they okay?" Chanyeol asked, crossing his leg over his other, adjusting his newspaper in his hands.

"Yup. They are okay." Baekhyun said, closing the sliding door. "They are just playing with Heilang." He said, making his way over to the table where Chanyeol was sitting at. By then, Xiumin and Chen came into the kitchen; the four of them chatted a bit before Yixing and Suho came in. The six continued to talk, until Suho asked where Kris and Tao were, as well as Sehun and Luhan.

"Oh," Chen started. "Sehun took out Luhan for a little morning date…sorta thing. I saw them this morning."

"Oh, how cute." Suho nodded. "What about the king and the queen of the house?"

Everyone laughed. "I'm guessing Kris is packing for this trip." Xiumin pointed out. "Two months…that is a long time huh."

"It is?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. "He hasn't been gone for that long?"

"Nope." The chef shook his head. "Maybe a couple of weeks…but two months…wow."

"I wonder how Tao is going to feel though." Yixing said, making everyone nod their heads.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Tao sat on the bed and watched as the other packed for his business trip that he will be leaving soon. No doubt that it would be lonely, but really, he wouldn't be lonely since he has friends and Yitao in the mansion.

As if the dragon could sense it, he looked over to see Tao with an expression as if he was deep in thought. "What are you thinking?"

"Hm?" Tao blinked and glanced at the other. "W-what?"

"Looks like you were deep in thought." He said, folding some of his things for his bags.

"O-oh. Uh…I was thinking…um…of…cats."

"Cats?" Kris chuckled. "Cats."

"Cats."

"…cats."

"Yeah, cats." Tao nodded his head.

"What type of cat."

"Er…okay never mind." The panda said, crossing his arms. The dragon slightly chuckled and continued to organize his things. "So…that means you are going to be back…in November then."

"Ah, yeah. November…huh. Time flies."

"What?"

"November is the time when you came and work as a nanny. Remember?"

Tao's eyes widen in realization. "Oh yeah! I did come in November huh." He smiled.

"Yup." Kris nodded. "When you came into our lives and made it brighter." He said softly.

"What was that?"

The dragon shook his head. "Nothing."

Tao raised his eyebrow and adjusted himself on the bed. "So, where are you heading first?"

"The city first. Then I'll be on my way to Beijing."

"Ah…then New York and Toronto?"

"Yeah. Lots of traveling huh." He laughed. "So much."

The panda pondered a bit. "Does that mean Jongin is going to be your pilot for the whole two months?"

"Ah, no. He will just be flying me to Beijing, then I'll be just taking a regular flight. First class if you want me to be more specific." He zipped up his luggage and placed it on the floor. "Plus, I don't want to keep Jongin away from Kyungsoo."

"Aw, so nice." Tao stood up and made his way over to the other, giving him a peck on the cheek. "I'm going to miss you." He said softly, but enough for Kris to hear.

"Me too. Just two months, Tao. Just two months."

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

"Have a safe trip daddy!" Yitao jumped up and down, waiting a pick up from his father. Kris picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you. And you be good for everyone okay. Make sure you take care of mommy and Heilang too."

"I promise!" With that, Yitao gave his father a kiss on the cheek. Kris placed his son on the ground next to Heilang.

"Have a safe flight Boss." The rest spoke and patted his back.

"Thanks guys. Just don't burn down the house."

"Jeez, we won't." Sehun replied, rolling his eyes. Kris gave a look and turned to Luhan.

"Please watch Sehun because he might burn the house down."

"Hey!! Shouldn't you be telling Xiumin that. He is the chef of the house!"

"Xiumin…" The dragon turned toward the chef. "Please watch over Sehun, for he might burn the house down."

Sehun bit the inside of his cheek. "I see how it is." Luhan could only laugh as he hugged the other tightly.

"Ready to go Boss?" Chen asked, putting on his uniform jacket.

"Ah, yeah."

"Let me take those." Chen leaned over and started to roll Kris' luggages to the car out in the front. Everyone started to head outside, while Tao made his way over to the dragon.

"Did you bring everything that you need."

"Ah," Kris thought for a bit, doing a mental check. "Yeah. I do have everything. Right here." He patted his carry on bag.

"Oh, really?"

"Hm." The more the dragon thought, he realized what he forgot. He leaned in and gave Tao a loving kiss on the lips. As he pulled back, feeling proud at what he "forgot"; the panda could only chuckle.

"That was sweet." He gave a peck back. "But that isn't what I meant."

"Eh?"

Tao brought his hand out that was hiding behind his back. "Isn't this your portfolio and your business proposals and such?"

"Oh! Yeah I need it!" Kris quickly grabbed the binder and opened his carry on bag. "You are a life saver babe!!" Tao beamed as Kris pecked him on the lips again. "I would have been in trouble without these."

"I…figured." Tao chuckled. "Now, go. Don't want Chen waiting.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

It has been a couple weeks and the dragon just now arrived in New York; his meeting in Seoul and Beijing went by quick and easy, just like what Hayi has said. As he entered his hotel room, he unpacked his stuff and decided to rest for a bit. He knew that tomorrow he would be meeting an agent, looking through open building spaces for his store, meeting with people who want to be working in the stores, and as well as meeting with New York reporters about his new opening. Overall, it is going to be a long day tomorrow.

He fished out his cellphone and sat on the bed; the dragon noticed that he had a message. "Huh. Wow…I realized I haven't checked my phone at all today…even yesterday." He knew that he had a message, but he just didn't have the time to check it. Kris pressed the message app and saw that he had one from Tao.

"Oh…I wonder…"

He opened it and realized it was a video message. As he pressed, a smile was brought to his face. It was Yitao waving at the camera and Tao was sitting right behind him.

"Now what should we say to daddy?" Tao asked, wrapping his arm around the young panda, adjusting him on his lap.

"Hm. Come home!"

Tao chuckled. "He can't come home yet. What else do you want to say?"

"I…" Yitao made the cutest thinking face. "I love you!" He said, making a heart with his hands; he then turned towards Tao and whispered in his ear.

"Okay, say good bye to daddy first."

"Bye daddy! Work hard!" And with that, he got off of Tao's lap and ran towards the door. As the door clicked, Tao started to talk, giving what it sounded like a full report on what everyone did today.

"And…yeah. That is basically what everyone did today." The panda smiled. "Hm. Thats all. Work hard and sleep well! Bye!" Tao then blew a kiss to the camera; immediately, he covered his face with his free hand. "Oh my god that was embarrassing! Okay, I love you, bye!" With that, the video ended.

The dragon let out  hearty laugh. "Oh, wow." He smiled. "Cute as always. Ah…I can't wait to go back home."

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) --- 

Nanny special side story! *Like what my twitter said: YTBY & ChanBaek, but I'll just do YTBY and ChanBaek in the next chapter ^^' * so enjoy

Yitao knitted his brow and brought up knees to his chest. He just came home after school and was waiting for Baekyeol to come and play, but for some reason, Baekyeol was late. Usually, the wavy-haired boy would run up to his room and knock on his door, calling out to him to play.

'Why is he taking so long?'

A knock was heard and Yitao immediately looked up at the door. The door was opened and Tao peaked in. "Oh, there you are. What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Baekyeol to come."

"But," Tao opened the door wider. "Baekyeol is here…he is out in the back with Joonxing."

"Ha?!" Yitao ran past his 'mother' and made his way down the stairs. He went to the backyard to see Baekyeol and Joonxing were sitting close to each other on the steps. The young panda frowned and just stood by the sliding door.

"Why aren't you going to meet them?" Yitao looked up to see Xiumin smiling down at him. The young panda was about to speak, but instead, he just shook his head. "You don't wanna play?" Yitao looked back at quivered his lip. Baekyeol started to laugh at whatever Joonxing has told him and as a result, Baekyeol leaned his head on Joonxing's shoulder. Yitao turned around and started to run back up the stairs. He heard Xiumin call for him, but the young panda didn't stop.

Yitao passed Tao in the hallway; Tao called for him, but instead of responding, a door was slammed. Tao immediately went to Yitao's door and knocked. "Yitao…Yitao, please open the door. What is wrong?" No response was made, which made Tao more concerned. Tao turned to see Xiumin walking up the stairs. "X-Xiumin. What happened to Yitao?"

"I-I don't know. He was just staring at Baekyeol and Joonxing…I-I asked him what if he wanted to play and he just shook his head."

"O-oh, Yitao…" Tao knocked again. "Come out…whats wrong?"

On the other side, Yitao frowned and sat on his bed. He grabbed the pillow and placed it over his head, not wanting to hear anymore of the knocks that Tao was making. 'Why is Baekyeol paying attention more on Joonxing than with me?!'

It was a few hours passed, and during the time, both Tao and Xiumin decided to leave Yitao alone to relax and calm down. Baekyeol did notice that Yitao never came down to play with him and Joonxing, but Tao told him just to wait a bit because Yitao wasn't feeling so well.

'He is taking so long.' Baekyeol thought; he made his way up the steps and was now in front of Yitao's room. "Yitao…it's Baekyeol. Why didn't you come and play with me and Joonxing?"

Yitao didn't respond back and instead remained silent.

"Yitao." Baekyeol placed his hand on the door knob and opened it. He saw Yitao on the bed, sleeping. The wavy haired boy made his way over to Yitao and knelt on the floor, resting his arms on his bed. He watched the other sleep, tilting his head back and forth. 'What was that story again…the one that mama reads me.' He squinted his eyes. 'Oh yeah! Sleeping beauty! The princess woke up with…with…what was it again?'

As Baekyeol pondered, Yitao turned over, now facing the wavy haired boy. His eyes were still closed and he exhaled a bit.

'Oh! Yeah! The prince gave him a kiss! As the prince, I should give him a kiss! But…where was it again?' Baekyeol groaned and scratched his head. 'Oh! Duh! On the nose!' Baekyeol adjusted himself up and gazed upon the other. He leaned  over and pecked Yitao on the nose.

 

As the young panda stirred, Baekyeol pulled back and watched as the other stretched. Yitao peaked through his eyes; he widen them once he saw who it was. Immediately, he sat up and backed up to his wall.

"W-what are you doing here?!"

Baekyeol gave a cute pout. "You didn't come down to play with my and Joonxing."

Yitao crossed his arms. "You and Joonxing can play together."

"But what about you?"

"You guys don't need me!" Yitao sniffed; he started to rub his eye with his right hand.

Baekyeol started to feel bad. He climbed onto the bed and sat next to the young panda.

"Go away." Yitao said, not making any eye contact with the other. He scooted away, burying his head against his crossed arms. The wavy haired boy leaned down and rested his head on Yitao's shoulder.

"Why are you mad Yitao?" Silence was given and Baekyeol nudged his head against Yitao. "Please talk to me." Baekyeol heard some mumbling coming from the other. He lifted his head up. "What was that?"

"I said," Yitao said a little bit louder, lifting his head up to face the other. "Baekyeol likes Joonxing more than me."

"What are you talking about!"

Yitao started to shed little tears. "Because Baekyeol is happier with Joonxing. Y-you didn't come up to my room like you always do whenever you come over."

Baekyeol quivered his lip; he didn't like it when anyone cries. If one cries, then he does too. The wavy haired boy lifted his hands and placed them near his eyes. He started to cry himself.

Yitao stopped once he heard Baekyeol cry. He quickly stopped and wiped his eyes. "W-why are you crying?"

"Because…because Yitao is crying too!"

The young panda clicked his tongue. "Look, I'm not crying anymore! See?" He wiped his eyes clean and showed a happy face. Baekyeol glanced over and slowly stopped. He sniffed a bit.

"S-so, Yitao is not sad…o-or mad anymore?"

He could only sigh; he nodded his head and gave a weak smile. "I'm all better." Yitao leaned over and wiped Baekyeol's tears away with the end of his sleeve. "I'm okay."

The wavy haired boy could only nod, believing everything that Yitao was saying. Baekyeol let out a happy smile; he leaned over and wrapped his arms around Yitao's neck, making him blush. "Yitao is back to himself now!" He said out loud, snuggling up against the young panda.

"Yeah…I gu --"

Yitao wasn't able to finish his sentence once he felt Baekyeol peck him on the cheek. The young panda pulled away with such a red face. "W-what…why did you do that?!"

"Because. My mama said that kisses can make anything that hurts go bye bye. I'm just making sure that you don't get mad or sad anymore." He beamed. "And, it is because I like giving Yitao kisses on the cheek! Now, can we go play now? With Joonxing?"

It took awhile, but Yitao nodded. "Okay."

Baekyeol then hopped off the bed, pulling Yitao along with him. But before he could go any further, Yitao pulled him back.

"Whats wrong?"

"Erm," Yitao started to blush. "Baekyeol likes who? Me or Joonxing?"

The wavy haired boy could only giggle. It was such a silly question for the young panda to even ask.

"I like Yitao more of course!"

--- (YTBY) --- (YTBY) --- (YTBY) ---

End~ Ah, yeah. Of course Yitao…Baekyeol likes you more.

the next chapter will have the ChanBaek side story.

--- (TAORIS) --- (TOARIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Comment if you like/mistakes = im sorry

those that follow me on twitter, now you know what the chapter 26 clue was!! :D Yup! That was the purpose of the husky drawing lol kris needed someone to distract Yitao xD

Info on siberian husky: [ x ]
>>> name: 黑狼 / Hēi láng = 'black wolf' in Chinese ( at least…that is what google translate says > _ >; )

* One hundred roses: One hundred roses refer to the number of years in a century and mean eternal or unchanging and unconditional love.