baektao facts ^^

Facts about EXO Couples !!~

heeeeey!! long time no see :)) sorry i haven't update lately but the school is killing me!!! next week my final and i have to study really hard !! wish me luck...

now back to have some baektao facts okaaayy??

 



1.During Trainee period,Baekhyun took good care of Tao.

2.BaekTao likes to hold hands when they are alone.

3.Until now,Tao would still call Baekhyun ‘Beef’

4.Baekhyun has a habit of patting Tao’s hair.

5.Tao would often bring China Snacks for Baekhyun to eat.

6.Baekhyun bought his grey cap together with Tao.

7.Byun Baekhyun and Tao’s swimming skills are of different leagues.(The korean sentence is this short,so unable to tell whether it’s good or bad..)

8.Sehun,Baekhyun and Tao are the maknae trio(Baekhyun stole Kai’s title..wae?)

9.Tao promised to bring Baekhyun to his hometown in QingDao.

10.During the Thailand activities,Thailand fans saw Baekhyun and Tao coming out to buy things together.

11.Baekhyun knows how to say Tao’s chinese name very accurately.

12.Baekhyun is Tao’s Korean translator,While Tao is Baekhyun’s Chinese translator.

 

 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

here you got it guys!! like it??

i'm so sad the comments been so law and i feel that you don't like my facts :(( please comment and tell me what's on ypur mind deee?

so who you want next ?? and yeah i want to ask you girls who is your fav couple? i want to make one shot for it^^ (not now after the exams over maybe two weeks later idk XDD)

so here's the poll :D answer it if you can it will help me alot ^^