SooWon || Rain

C'est La Vie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for paige269

 

Rain

~flow19~

 

Sooyoung hated the rain.

She hated how gloomy it made her feel.

How lonely it made her feel

How cold it made her feel

                It seemed harmlessly really – just one too many droplets of water pelting the Earth with no warning and no second thoughts. Only the most severe of storms and hurricanes could bring about destruction yet even the simplest of drizzles she hated. It wasn’t that the rain was physically painful. It was more because of how it made her feel inside.

                She stood by the window, tightly hugging the thick blanket around her frame. There wasn’t much she could see outside, just the grey skies and the rain falling from the clouds, coating her window with multitudes of droplets each second. She could see hazy figures of people dashing past with different coloured umbrellas protecting them and jackets and coats of many kind keeping their bodies dry.

                Sooyoung wondered how they felt being under the rain, what they were thinking as they tried to move as quickly as they could. Were they in a hurry to get home? Were they late for a meeting perhaps? She was curious. She reached out; her fingers slowly coming in contact with the glass that separated her from the outside. Her mind and body immediately registered the coldness that touched her fingertips and she immediately drew her hand back. Winter was her favourite season yet the coldness of rain was nothing like that of snow.

                A part of her wondered if it was raining in California at the moment. Jessica and Heechul had been looking forward to the trip for the longest time and she was sure it would disappoint her two best friends if the rain got in the way of their plans. Sooyoung felt excited all of a sudden, wondering if Heechul had already proposed just like he told her he planned to do. She could almost picture out how the wedding would be like with Krystal as the maid of honor and with her hopefully being one of the bride’s maids. Even if Heechul didn’t say anything, Sooyoung knew only a certain man named Han Geng would be the only acceptable best man for him. Heechul had intended on going straight to China after California to talk to the best friend he hadn’t seen much lately.

“You’re up.”

She turned away from the window, finding the only other person in the house learning against the doorframe. “I am.”

“I… Uh…” He started of uncertain. “Can I get you anything?”

“Coffee would be nice.”

                Siwon nodded at that, pushing himself off the doorframe to ahead to the kitchen. When he had woken up and found the other side of the bed empty and only his clothes littered the floor, he had instantly thought she had left. If she had, he wouldn’t blame her. After all, all this – and the night before – was definitely not part of any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter