SooWon || Daisies

C'est La Vie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for lovebug143

 

Daisies

~flow19~

 

He first saw her among the daisies.

                They were just little kids back then and as far as he knew, he had never seen her before. All Siwon knew about the little girl was that she liked daisies just by the way she took the time to look them and smell their fragrance. It brought a smile to his face as he watched her. She looked so delighted and happy.

                It was when he came home later that he found out that a new family moved into the home two houses to their right and the couple his parents met had two daughters. He knew, for whatever reason, that the girl he saw playing in the park was one of them. He was happy as he went to sleep that night, knowing that it wouldn’t be the last he’d see of her.

 

The next time he saw daisies, they weren’t in the garden or park.

They were on a dress.

A dress she wore on the first day of school.

                She was a few years younger than he and she and her older sister had started their first year in their new school – his school. Through the help of Ryeowook and Heechul’s brother, Jonghyun, he found out that her name was Choi Sooyoung. He had seen her in the cafeteria during lunch break with her new friends; his jaw nearly hitting the floor when he discovered just how much she could eat.

She really did like daises, if her dress was any indication. They suited her well.

 

He first got to talk to her in that same part of the park where he first saw her days later.

                Sooyoung was marvelling at the daisies again and didn’t notice him approach. It suited him just fine, especially he really didn’t know what to say to her. But if he really did want to be her friend, he had to try. So he cleared his throat, smiling when she looked at him.

“You like daisies?”

Her eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly, asking if he did too.

The smile on her face grew wider when he said he did and he knew right away that it was a mission success.

 

They say the youth know nothing about life for they still have so much to go through.

Maybe he was too young

But Siwon was certain that he had a crush on her.

They were teenagers now and had remained friends all this time. They both had changed just as expected when one grew up. But her love for daises had stuck with her and he knew the way to her heart was exactly that. So through the years, he always accompanied her to the park to see the daisies. It became like their secret place, whose meaning only they knew about.

It felt good knowing that he shared a special place with her.

 

He had ended up befriending a Chinese native named Han Geng.

                He was Heechul’s best friend and, despite the different nationality he possessed, was the president of the nature club. One afternoon after school, he had taken Siwon and a bunch of their common friends to the rooftop of the science building. He proudly told him that by graduation, this would be a greenhouse.

Siwon’s face lit up as an idea came to mind, pulling Han Geng off to the side before telling him the idea.

 

“My best friend’s moving here too.”

He pouted. “But I thought I’m your best friend.”

“Silly oppa.” She giggled. “My best friend from my old home. Yung oppa.”

“Yung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter