SooHun || Midnight Munchies

C'est La Vie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for NoonMonkey

 

Midnight Munchies

~flow19~

 

 

It was her shriek that broke the silence.

                Sehun shot up in the bed; his eyes snapping open as he looked around. All the lights in the room were turned off but thanks to the lightning that flashed through the window every now and then, he knew that he was alone. He was sure that she had already been asleep when he retired for the night and he, too, was certain that it was her scream that rang throughout the house earlier.

                He was more awake now, paying attention to the hard gusts of wind and strong rains outside. Lightning flashes once more and this time around it was followed by a louder than usual boom of thunder. Sehun instantly knew what caused her to scream like that. Tossing the covers off his body, he searched in the dark for his bedroom slippers and put them on. Sehun walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs, not surprised to find almost every light open along the way. She was never fond of the dark.

                It wasn’t that hard to know where she’d be. The past few days, she had been sneaking out of bed for late night munchies. She thought he didn’t know but he did. Sehun always seemed to know whether she was around or not without having to look. True enough, he found her in the kitchen, cowering beside the counter with a box of cookies forgotten by her feet. Sehun let out a soft sigh, not wanting to startle, as he stepped inside, softly calling out her name until she looked at him.

“Yeobo?”

“S-Sehun?” Her voice shook as she lifted her head to look at him; fear reflecting in her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter