Chapter Ninety Six

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hyuk woke up and sighed in contentment as he felt Hae still all clingy against him. He remembered his panic attack from the day before and sighed once more. I need to man up. Fear only paralyses me and I need to be strong to be able to protect him. But Leeteuk...a Park...do we even stand a chance?

Hae became restless and rubbed himself against Hyuk.

Hyuk checked again and saw the boy was still sleeping.

Hae moaned as he moved his hips against his lover.

A smirk appeared on Hyuk's face as he realised Hae was having a not so innocent dream.

'Hyukkieee...' Hae moaned.

Hyuk was getting , fast. He rubbed Hae's back with one hand while he tilted his head so he could kiss him. He softly pressed his lips against Hae's. The younger's arms automatically went around Hyuk's neck as he pressed himself even harder against him. Hae's eyes fluttered open, still fully experiencing the effects of his dream. He passionately kissed Hyuk. Their lips parted and Hyuk slipped his tongue in as his hands traveled lower and cupped Hae's . He gently squeezed it and rolled them over so he was on top.

Suddenly, Hae noticed the blanket of flames over them and reacted by instinct. 'Fire!' He yelled. A waterfall of rather cold water splashed all over them.

Hyuk's eyes widened as the cold water hit his heated skin, he gasped for air and screamed rather unmanly.

The door was slammed open and a flustered Kyu in boxers stood there with a sword in his hands. 'What? What's wrong?' He yelled. He noticed the state of the two in bed and averted his eyes.

'God damn it, Donghae!' Hyuk yelled as he got out of the soaking wet bed.

Sungmin appeared behind Kyu and rubbed his eyes, still sleepy. He leaned against Kyu's back.

'The b-b-bed was on fire, I swear!' Hae stuttered.

'I created a blanket of fire to keep us warm during the night!' Hyuk shouted. 'They weren't burning anything!'

'Oh.' Hae looked down. 'Oops'.

A smirk appeared on Kyu's face but it quickly disappeared as he felt Min's arm wrap around his waist and was lead out of the room.

Hyuk remained focused on his lover, he saw his shoulders shaking. He got suspicious. 'Hae, look up at me.'

'No.' Hae mumbled.

'Lee Donghae, I'm still your leader, do as I say!'

Hae snapped his head up and couldn't hide his giggle any longer.

'Oh so you think it's funny, huh?' Hyuk bit his lip to repress his own chuckle.

'No, no, I'm really sorry, Hyukkie.' Hae tried to remain serious, but his lips wouldn't obey.

'Arousing me first and then splash ice cold water on me, that could cause a heart attack!' Hyuk said as sternly as he could.

Hae tilted his head in thought and pouted a bit. 'It wasn't that cold and now you don't have to shower anymore.' He tried.

'Oh, you can be sure you'll need a shower the minute I'm done with you.' Hyuk growled as he slowly approached his lover.

 

'I could have sworn I heard a girl scream earlier.' Onew said as he was chewing on his breakfast.

'Yes it definitely sounded girlish.' Kyu added, ignoring the death glare from the fire handler.

'Where is Hae?' Taemin asked.

'Resting.' Hyuk said with a smirk.

'He must be really tired, he usually is all bubbly in the morning.' Sunny said.

Amber silently entered the kitchen and grabbed some coffee. Her eyes all absently staring out the window.

Min noticed but decided not to comment as Donghae finally made his appearance. The blush on his cheeks was simply adorable. His still moist hair was pointing all over the place. The shirt he was wearing  was too big and showed his collar bones. The skinny jeans just hugged Hae's delicious . Hyuk swallowed and couldn't stop staring.

'Morning everyone.' Hae said with a smile. His stomach rumbled. 'Aish, I'm so hungry.' He whined. Kyu got up and handed him a bowl and milk.

Hyuk stood up, pushed Kyu out of the way and went directly to Hae. 'Me too.' He tilted Hae's head to the side and dug his fangs deeply into the younger's neck. While he drank greedily, he lifted Hae up and put him on the counter, placing himself in between the younger's legs. Hae just moaned and closed his eyes.

'Guys, seriously, we are trying to have breakfast here.' Onew sighed.

Hyuk pulled back and gazed deeply in Hae's half lidded eyes. 'I love you.' He breathed and started kissing Hae while pressing his body flush against him. Hae was still sitting on the counter, wrapping his legs around his lover.

'What the hell.' Kyu mumbled and stormed out of the kitchen followed by the others.

Hyuk panted against Hae's lips, completely intoxicated. Hae smiled and pulled him into a hug. 'Oh, where is everyone?' He mumbled as he eyed the deserted kitchen. Hyuk removed his shirt. 'You need to eat.' He told Hae as he offered his throat. Hae kissed the skin and then buried his fangs happily into the artery.

 

'Hey guys.' GD said as he walked up to the Lee's mansion seeing them sitting in front of their house. TOP was strolling right behind him.

'Hey GD!' Kyu greeted back.

'What are you guys doing?' GD frowned.

TOP shoved his leader aside, not able to wait any longer. 'Where is Hae?'

'He's....busy.' Min said, looking away.

TOP pouted. 'But I wanted to play with him.'

'Hyuk is playing with him right now.' Kyu smirked.  GD started laughing.

'That is not funny, I want to play too!' TOP shouted. 'Where are they?'

'Kitchen.' Onew said.

TOP walked into the house.

'Shouldn't we warn him?' Sunny wondered.

'What the hell are you doing to Hae?!' They heard TOP's voice boom. A window was crashed as Hyuk was catapulted out of the mansion and smacked against a tree.

'And miss this spectacle?' Kyu laughed.

Hae ran up to Hyuk to check for any broken bones. TOP followed him like a lost puppy. As Hae was sure Hyuk was alright, he turned around to TOP. 'That was bad!' He yelled.

'But, he was hurting you!' TOP answered.

Hae blushed. 'N-not really, did you need something?'

'Want to play?' TOP asked.

'You know how to surf?' Hae asked.

'No.' TOP answered.

'Want me to teach you?'

'Yes!'

'Let's go, bye Hyukkie!' Hae said excited, grabbing TOP's wrist and running to the lake.

'Aish, poor Hyuk.' Kyu patted his friend.