Chapter Ninety Two

Between Betrayal and Lust

Heechul stepped up to GD. 'Where is Jonghyun, is he alright?'

'Hyuna, Hyorin, take Heechul to him.' GD ordered.

 

'Are you okay?' Luna asked worriedly.

'I'm f-fine, my lady.' Onew stuttered, a blush appearing.

'I have watched you for so long.' Luna said her eyes wandering all over his face.

'My lady?'

'You are a good and kind man.' Luna said.

'I'm very flawed.' Onew sighed.

Suddenly he felt a soft hand cupping his cheek and he looked up. His eyes met Luna's sad ones. Neither said a word. Onew's eyes dropped to her lips. A moan escaped his mouth at the sight. He blushed even more in embarrassment. Luna slowly leaned in. Their eyes fluttered shut as their lips connected lightly. The feeling of her trembling lips, sent shivers over Onew's spine.

'Onew where are you, I need to check you and heal you.' Hyuk's voice sounded.

They quickly parted and Onew breathed a couple times in and out before he yelled. 'Here, Hyuk.'

His leader came running and quickly covered him with purple flames. Onew closed his eyes, his mind in chaos.

 

Hae walked over to Daesung, who was in pain. 'May I help you?'

'I-I don't...' Daesung stuttered but Hae had already kneeled in front of him and was healing him.

'Why can't you ever let me sleep, damn it!' TOP's voice boomed, while GD kept shoving him with his foot. Daesung winced.

'He is scary, isn't he?' Hae whispered.

Daesung nodded and then pouted. 'He hates me.'

Hae blinked. 'But you are cute.'

'He hates all things cute and fluffy.' Daesung whispered. 'He once destroyed my plushie.'

Hae got up, tears shining in his eyes, ready to fall. He walked over to TOP. 'You, sir, are a bully!' He yelled.

TOP stretched his back and looked down upon the water handler before he looked at his leader. 'Why isn't he dead yet?'

'Seems things have changed, we have a truce.' GD said calmly.

'Don't ignore me, mister, it's not okay to shove people or to destroy their belongings!' Hae shouted, a tear falling down. He remembered when he was still in the orphanage how the caretakers took away his beloved blankie. It had been the only thing that remained from his parents. The caretakers had said he was too old for it and had burnt it in front of his eyes.

'Who made him cry?' Hyuk quickly ran to his lover and hugged him tight. He had finished healing Onew.

TOP just gaped at the fierce vampire from before who was now reduced to sobs for some unknown reason. His eyes went from Hae's hair, to the childlike innocent eyes, his nose and his mouth. 'You are cute.' TOP muttered.

Hae stumped his foot down. 'That is no reason to bully people.'

TOP's eyes grew large at the other's behaviour. He looked at GD. 'Can we keep him?'

GD rolled his eyes. 'You already have Daesung, you grumpy fool, isn't that enough to play with?'

TOP reached out his hand and squeezed Hae's cheek. 'But this one is adorable too!' He squealed.

Hae ignored the action. 'Why did you destroy his plushie?' He demanded to know while he pointed at Daesung.

TOP looked down. 'It was an accident.'

'Liar!' Daesung shouted suddenly before he hid behind Hae again.

'TOP don't lie, say the truth.' GD said sternly.

'I was jealous.' TOP mumbled.

'Of what?' Hyuk asked, confused by the weird behaviour.

'You were cuddling that plushie more than us!' TOP suddenly yelled, his eyes filled with accusation towards Daesung.

'Oh this is great, another jealous vampire.' Kyu sighed.

'What are you implying, brat?' Hyuk growled.

'They are tiresome, aren't they?' GD said to Kyu.

'God, the time I have wasted seeing this monkey blow up.' Kyu agreed.

'But there is some entertainment value to it.' GD grinned.

Kyu smirked. 'I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.' He patted GD on the back.