Chapter Eighty Six

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Okay, who was the joker that tripped me?' Heechul screamed.

'Hyung, maybe you shouldn't be so edgy, you completely blew that innocent tree away.' Yesung said calmly, pointing at what once was a proud oak tree. Hae was kneeling near it and sighed at its loss.

'Tying your shoelaces properly might do the trick.' Kyu mumbled.

'Are you sure you are up for battle?' Sungmin asked as they continued to speed through the forest, getting closer to GD's place.

'Hunters are strong.' Kyu huffed. 'just like you vampires.' He quickly added as he caught Min's glare.

'Don't worry, Minnie, we'll protect his sorry .' Hyuk commented.

Growling was heard ahead of them and they were stopped by a pack of wolves.

'You could have warned us, Yeye.' Ryeowook whined as he searched for a sleeping potion.

'I can't sense them.' Yesung frowned.

'Don't worry, I'm great with dogs.' Hae shouted and ran up to the beasts. 'Here, doggy, doggy!'

'Donghae!' Hyuk yelled as he saw one of them leap and aim for his lover's throat.

Fire ran through the dog right before lightning hit it. An arrow shot by Kyu finished it off. The wolf disappeared in a string of smoke.

'They are conjured!' Heechul yelled.

'Who has this power?' Siwon asked.

No one knew.

'Protect those who don't have an active power!' Hyuk ordered but as he was talking he saw everyone being coated with water. He smiled at his lover.

Kyu climbed into a tree and started aiming his arrows at the still growing pack of wolves. Taemin was floating through the air causing whirlwinds to destroy their enemy. Hae's water darts and orbs caused lots of damage as well.

'Eewwwww, hyung!' Ryeowook whined at Heechul as the latter pressed his hand against the beast making them explode. It caused an unbearable stench. Between throwing sleeping potion's towards the wolves, Wookie also sprayed some air freshener around him.

Kangin was having the time of his life. Laughing as he was wrestling with one of the dogs. Changmin shot the dog.

'What did you do that for?' Kangin whined.

'Look around you, their number is still increasing. Stop playing around!' Changmin said.

Sunny ordered the trees to grow their branches, trapping some of the animals. Onew pressed metal around it to enforce it. Junsu lifted wolf after wolf, tossing them away. Amber made some areas slippery with her mud. The wolves lost their grip and were struggling to stand.

'Hae, I'm going to try something.' Hyuk yelled, he concentrated on Hae's water darts and lowered the temperature, taking away the warmth within the water. As a result the water turned into ice, causing even more damage.

'Oh wow, so cool!' Hae beamed.

A wolf ran through their barrier and tried to attack Sulli but the water shield protected her. Heechul jumped on top of the animal and ended it.

'Are you okay?' He asked worriedly.

Sulli nodded and thanked her saviour.

Jessica was slaying them one by one with her sword while Yunho's crossbow had an incredible speed. Key turned into a wolf and mingled with the others, only to be able to read their communications. He turned back into his usual form. He ran quickly to Heechul. 'Hyung?'

'Hmmmm?'

'They desperately want Donghae.'

'What is it with everybody going after him?' Heechul groaned. He saw six wolves surrounding the water handler. Hyuk ran and jumped in between, pushing his back against Donghae's. Kyu was also targeting the drooling, wild dogs circling his best friend.

 

'They should have reached us already.' GD said.

'I'm going to nap, wake me when something is actually going on.' TOP yawned and left.

'You heard the explosion too, right boss?' Daesung said.

'Yeah, I did and stop calling me boss.' GD reprimanded.

'Yes, sir.'

Seungri and Taeyang flashed near them.

'So?' GD questioned.

'Wolves.' Taeyang said.

'Conjured ones.' Seungri added.

'They are attacking the clans.' Taeyang finished.

'Who even has that power?' GD frowned.

 

'Whoever is doing this, wants us to get tired.' Kyu yelled.

Hae looked up at his best friend as saw one of the wolves climbing the tree Kyu was on. Rage took over as he saw the dog aiming for Kyu. He closed his eyes and a weird feeling took over.

'Enough!' He screamed as sapphire rays started to form. The wolves froze at the sight. Hae conjured a huge wave and let it come crashing down on the hundreds of wolves making them disappear all at once. The shields disappeared as Hae stumbled against Hyuk, panting hard.

'Remind me never to upset that one.' Heechul mumbled to Yesung.