Chapter Eighty Four

Between Betrayal and Lust

Sungmin was no fool.

As soon as Kyu fell asleep, Sulli had to force him to, Min left the room. He walked to the part of the Kim's mansion where the hunters were located. He knocked on the door. Yunho opened it. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds. Min won the silent war and Yunho stepped aside letting the vampire enter.

Min walked to one of the bedrooms and saw Krystal in the corner in chains.

She looked up and fear took over once again as she felt the menacing vibe the usually calm vampire was emitting.

'Explain.' Min barked. He didn't mind Yesung entering the room.

Krystal's face hardened. 'I don't need to explain myself to a bunch of blood ers.'

'How's Kyu?' Yeye asked softly.

Min tensed up. 'He's bleeding, badly.'

'He was not my goal.' Krystal said.

'And that makes it okay?' Min shouted.

Krystal shrugged. 'He shouldn't have intervened.'

'Then Hyuk would have died.' Min said.

'I was aiming for the water handler. But seeing his lover die in front of him could be a bonus before I finish him off.'

Cups shattering on the floor made them turn around to find a perplexed Jessica.

'This is not my sister.' Jessica uttered.

Yunho started cleaning the mess. Yeye helped him, feeling the pain in the male.

'Something is really wrong, I can't sense her well, neither can Sooyoung read her.' Yesung said.

'I've learned to protect myself from your evil.' Krystal spat out.

'Who taught you?' Min asked.

'I don't want to speak to you.' Krystal said.

'Then you'll speak to me.' Jessica stepped up to her sister. Her eyes filled with disgust.

'Sica?'

'Don't Sica me, you are not Krystal, what happened to my sister?'

'They just opened my eyes! I didn't mean to harm Kyu but maybe it's for the best cause the leader's just want more power, they don't care about us!'

Min closed his hand around Krystal's throat, shocking her with electric waves. 'You don't care Kyu got hurt?' He snarled.

'Don't whine, he's alive, right? Guess you still can seduce his and enjoy his desperate obsession with you. Pathetic.' She hissed.

Min send more shocks through her body. She screamed again. The salt that was still all over her intensified and guided the electric pulses everywhere. Neither Yunho nor Jessica intervened.

As soon as it stopped she continued. 'Guess you really are a er for him right? Was it nice, penetrating his throat? the honour out of him? Making him your little puppet?'

Min ignored her jabs and wanted to get more information. 'Who is they? Is this Leeteuk's work?'

'Leeteuk?' Krystal frowned.

Yesung had finished cleaning the mess and approached the chained hunter. 'Not Leeteuk huh? Hmmm so I guess GD and TOP have advanced in their skills. They taught you well. But they can play with your emotions since that is their forte. Ever considered that you are being manipulated by them. That you are in fact their little puppet?'

Krystal's jaw dropped.

'Did they infest your mind against Donghae?' Yunho asked.

Krystal wanted to deny but her eyes showed uncertainty.

 

'Not Leeteuk's doing?' Heechul frowned.

'Krystal clearly hasn't met him, she was surprised when we mentioned her name.' Yeye said.

'But someone did mess her up.' Yunho said.

'She can't be trusted for now.' Heechul said. 'Are you willing to keep her locked up until we get to the bottom of this?'

Yunho sighed and nodded. 'Yes, I don't want her to harm anyone or to get killed in revenge.'

'I'll ask all the vampires to avoid her for now.' Heechul said.

Yunho bowed and left.

Heechul ruffled his hair.

'You were going to tell them, weren't you?' Yesung asked softly.

The look in his leader's eyes became vulnerable just for a second before determinance took over again.

'I was but maybe I don't need to now.'

'I'm glad you finally are trusting others bit by bit.'

'Don't get all mushy with me Yeye.' Heechul smiled and pulled his friend in a hug.

'I wouldn't dare, Chullie.'

 

'Should I get jealous?' Hyuk said as he watched Hae climb into bed with Kyu. Hae wrapped his arms around his best friend and held the sleeping hunter against him.

'Come here.' Hae looked at Hyuk.

Hyuk sensed his boyfriend's need and crawled next to him in the bed, he spooned Hae.

'I could have lost one of you today.' Hae whispered.

Hyuk felt him tremble and planted a soothing kiss on the boy's neck. 'But you didn't, baby.'

'I wish I could freeze time right now, having you two near me, alive.' Hae confessed.

'That could get awkward quickly.' Hyuk deadpanned.

'You know what I mean, ert.' Hae huffed. 'Your secret is exposed by the way.'

'Secret?'

'That you are quite fond of Kyu.'

'Pffft.'

'And he saved your life so...I guess he doesn't totally detest you either.'

'You must be tired, so hush and sleep.' Hyuk tried to change the topic.

Hae kissed Kyu's cheek and before Hyuk could whine he turned his head and pressed his lips against the plump ones of his boyfriend.

A couple of minutes later they were all sleeping.

Min came in and smiled softly as he saw the three idiots on the bed. He crept into the bed next to Kyu and held him close. He raised an electric shield before he dozed off himself.