Chapter Fifty Four

Between Betrayal and Lust

Sungmin forced himself to relax when Jonghyun approached him. He figured out the metal cuffs on his wrists prevented him to use any power while the Kim's could still use theirs on him.  He tried to mentally prepare himself for the upcoming torture. He had to last as long as possible to protect Kyu.

Jonghyun held a needle. He inserted it into Sungmin's arm. The needle went in smoothly and then seemed to disintegrate into tiny bolts racing through his veins causing harm everywhere inside his body. The internal cuts made were so miniscule they would heal quite fast cause of him being a vampire. A great torturing device indeed. Sungmin bit his lip till it started to bleed. The pain was excruciating.

'What are the plans of the Lee's?' Heechul asked.

Sungmin lifted his head and smiled. 'World peace.' He snorted.

Jonghyun slapped Sungmin hard across the face.

'Respect our leader!' His torturer said.

'He's not mine and I only respect people that are worthy of it.' Sungmin said calmly.

Jonghyun's eyes narrowed. He started hitting different pressure points all over Sungmin's body, the pain almost made him faint. Jonghyun started rubbing over Sungmin's chest. 'You have beautiful skin.' He whispered. 'We might change that after tonight.' Bruises started to form where he had hit his enemy.

'What's Hyukjae's weakness?' Heechul tried again.

'He has none.' Sungmin said.

'We all have, now spill it.' Heechul snarled, signaling Jonghyun.

The latter took a metal device and heated it up until it was red and then pressed it on Min's abdomen. Yesung felt nausea as he heard and smelled the burning skin. He could feel Min's pain and cried out.

Heechul's face snapped towards him. 'What's wrong?'

'Pain, insufferable pain.' Yesung breathed.

Heechul smacked him over the head. 'Don't feel him right now!'

 

A tunnel of fire was racing through the forest, next to it were huge waves of water followed by a tornado, a mudslide, wood that kept on growing and metal bars where Onew moved along with. The Choi's were a bit behind since they weren't as fast as the Lee's. They were all on full alert. Their powered up eyes shining even in the dark.

In the distance they saw the Kim's mansion. Most Kim's were barricading it as they expected this attack. Taemin immediately set up a whirlwind in front of Ryeowook to prevent the potion blender to throw accurate.

'They conjured some kind of magical wall!' Taemin said as his power kept bouncing off something. Hae immediately threw a huge wave to see how high the wall reached. 'It's a dome!' Hae shouted.

'Let's attack it from several points at once.' Hyuk ordered as he started shooting fire left and right. 'And don't you dare forget to protect yourselves!' He glared over to his boyfriend who quickly shielded himself after he had shielded every Lee and the Choi's who still not had arrived.

'Make sure you are always within my sight.' Hyuk shouted to Hae who rolled his eyes. 'Yes, mum...'. He released thousands of small water bolts all over the place.

Onew chuckled as he started to spew all kinds of metal weapons against the dome. Amber and Sunny stood next to each other. Sunny tried to grow wood through the ground that Amber had weakened but the dome went too deep as well.

The Choi's arrived and Siwon tried to create an illusion towards Kangin who stood relaxed behind the magic wall. 'I can't get through!' Siwon shouted. Minho tried his mind control but failed as well.

 

Jonghyun poured a mild acid over Sungmin's legs making him cry out for the first time. Tears streamed from Min's eyes as he felt his upper skin dissolving.

'Minnie?' A sleepy voice sounded next to him.

'Shhhhh, Kyu, go back to sleep.' Min tried desperately but he could hear Kyu pull the chains. Their eyes met briefly and Min could see reality slowly seeping into Kyu's brain. He saw Kyu's gaze lowering to his harmed body.

'Oh my God, stop hurting him!!! Don't hurt him!!!' Kyu screamed as he started to fight his chains even more, cutting his wrists on the unpleasant metal.

'Kyu.' Min breathed. 'It's alright, calm down!'

'Alright? They...they....they are.....' It became too much for the human and he started crying.

'That one is weak' Heechul said. 'Torture the Lee some more, maybe we get something out of the human.' He ordered.

Jonghyun put on a special glove with sharp protrusions. He slashed it all over Min's arm, cutting the skin deeply, blood started to flow continuously.

'Noooooooooooo!!!!' Kyu screamed as he saw Sungmin finally faint. 

 

'Kyu!!!!!' Hae screamed as he felt the pain in his scar increasing. 'Hyuk we need to hurry up!' He yelled, going out of his mind with fear.

'This technique isn't working!' Hyuk growled. 'Let's all concentrate on one spot. Except for you, Taemin, keep protecting us from that potion thrower!'.

The other Lee's concentrated on one spot and threw their powers at it. Hae conjured the biggest amount of water he ever did and concentrated it onto the one chosen spot. Fire, Wood, Earth and Metal joined together with the water. The magic field flickered slightly.

'!' Kangin screamed.

'It's working, keep on going!' Hyuk shouted.

'Key, go warn Heechul!' Kangin barked, his eyes turning Byzantium purple. He leaned into the magic shield and provided it with his own enormous strength.