Chapter Forty Four

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Jae Jae!' A young woman squealed and hugged Hyukjae affectionately.

Hae stood frozen at the entrance of the store as he saw Hyuk's gummy smile and eye wrinkles appear.

'Hey sweetheart, I know it's been too long!' Hyuk answered.

'You need a serving?' The girl batted her eyelashes and tilted her head.

So he drinks from her. Hae clenched his fists.

'No, not today, I'm here so you can dress him.' Hyuk said cheerfully and motioned Hae to come closer.

Hae forced himself to smile and bow at the pretty girl. 'Hi, I'm Donghae.' He said softly.

'Ohhhh Jae Jae, he's so cute!' The girl yelled.

Hyuk beamed while Hae did everything to behave himself and not snap the girl's body in two.

The woman suddenly seemed to slip over a wet spot on the floor. She quickly regained her balance and laughed embarrassed.

Hyuk eyed the water on the ground and turned his head towards a very innocent looking Hae.

'Come on Jae Jae!' Hae said sweetly, 'let's pick out some clothes.'

Hyuk frowned as he sensed something was off.

Hae's mood was lifted a bit as he tried on various shirts. Hyuk's eyes were glued onto the younger's body and Hae could tell by one glance wich shirts Hyuk liked on him the most.

Hae was trying on some pants when he heard the woman whispering to Hyuk. 'Let's go to the back, I really would like you to do what you did last time.'

Hae immediately opened the curtain, his eyes locked on Hyuk's.

'Nah, that is okay, sweety.' Hyuk said absentmindedly as he tried to read Hae's blank expression.

The woman pouted and took a sip from her coffee. Suddenly the liquid seemed to splash onto her blouse.

'Oh no!' She yelled. 'I must be so clumsy today! I need to go get cleaned up and change!' She looked apologetic towards Hyuk and Hae. 'Minji, can you help these customers?' She asked a colleague. The handsome guy nodded and stepped up. His eyes wandered all over Hae and clearly showed interest.

'How can I help you, gentlemen?' Minji bowed.

'He needs a suit.' Hyuk said curtly not liking the vibes the salesman was giving.

'Of course, please strip, sir, you can keep your boxers on.' Minji said while bowing.

'Why?' Hyuk snarled.

'I need to take his measurements, sir.' Minji looked surprised at Hyuk.

Hae was already undressing.

Hyuk saw Minji lusting after Hae. There it was, the glint in the man's eyes as he scanned over Hae's fabulous body, the of the lips, the clenching of the jaw and the visible swallowing. For sure this salesman wanted Hae.

'Maybe you would like to go to the lounge for a drink?' Minji suggested towards Hyuk. The latter cocked up an eyebrow. He wants to be alone with my Hae, yea that, bastard.' Hyuk smiled but shook his head. 'No, no, I'll stay here, you see, Hae doesn't really have a clue about clothes.' He saw Hae pouting at his comment.

Minji shrugged it off and stood in front of Hae. 'Spread your arms, sir.' Minji said, Hae obeyed. Minji leaned in to measure the width of Hae's chest. Hyuk noticed how he caressed Hae's skin and fire burnt in his eyes.

Minji kneeled and started to measure the length of Hae's inner leg. Hyuk blew up as he saw the man touching Hae's private parts and Hae's shocked reaction to it. Hyuk threw fire at the unaware human. Hae quickly protected the other's back so the fireball disappeared and he sent a warning gaze towards a fuming Hyuk.

'You'll pay for this.' Hyuk mouthed soundlessly towards Hae who immediately blushed.

Minji got up. 'You have a beautiful body, sir.' He said towards Hae who just nodded, his eyes still locked onto Hyuk's fierce ones. He signaled towards Hyuk that his eyes had changed and Hyuk quickly grabbed his sunglasses to cover up.

Minji went away to get a suit leaving the two vampires in a loaded silence. The salesman came back and instructed Hae to put on the pants. They were a tad bit too long so Minji kneeled again to shorten them by placing small needles into the fabric. Hyuk saw the man caressing Hae's calf and wanted to scream and yell.

'OUCH!' Minji yelled as he dropped a needle.

'What's wrong, did you prick yourself?' Hae asked worriedly.

'N-no, this needle was extremely hot, I burnt myself.'

'How is that possible, Minji?' The woman was back and grabbed the needle. 'It's a bit warm at most.'

Hae stared at Hyuk who had quickly turned around and was showing great interest in the art work on the wall.

Hae took Minji's hand and observed the obvious burn. He softly blew on it and coated with an invisible layer of healing water.

'I feel better already.' Minji sighed in ecstasy by Hae's manipulations.

Hyuk grabbed the woman and dragged her to the back room, leaving Hae in shock.

 

'I knew you would want a sip, Jae Jae.' The woman cooed and tilted her neck while she took off his sunglasses. Hyuk just grabbed her wrist and dug his fangs in it. He drank quickly, trying to calm down his anger.

'Why aren't you drinking from my neck?'

'No need.' Hyuk said before he drank some more.

The woman was slightly disappointed but didn't say anything. After a couple of minutes Hyuk turned around and went back just in time to overhear Minji's pleading.

'Come on sir, I know you are one too, please drink from me.'

Hae's eyes met Hyuk's. Hyuk gasped. Why does he look so hurt?

Hae's eyes suddenly showed determination as he looked back at Minji. 'Okay, let's try this, I'll drink from you.' Hae said as he stepped towards the backroom.

'NO!' Hyuk yelled. Everyone froze and looked at him.

'Hell no!' Hyuk repeated.

'I think it's time I taste others.' Hae said, looking down at the ground.

Hyuk's heart hurt. 'I said no.'

'I'm hungry.' Hae said stubbornly. 'I want him.'

Hurt shortly flashed in Hyuk's eyes but Hae wasn't looking at him. 'Tough luck.' Hyuk breathed as he harshly grabbed Hae's wrist and dragged him into the backroom, locking it.

Hyuk ed his shirt and exposed his neck, silently inviting Hae.

'No, thanks, you reek of her.' Hae said in a disgusted tone.

Hyuk lost it, his patience, his composure, his dignity,... He slammed Hae against the wall and kissed him deeply. Hae struggled for about ten seconds before he melted against his lover. Hyuk grabbed Hae's head and pushed it into his neck. 'Drink.' He ordered.

Hae hesitated again but obeyed as Hyuk's other hand squeezed his . Hae buried his fangs deeply into the strawberry scented neck he loved so much. He drank desperately. Tears spilling from his eyes as he admitted to himself how much he hated Hyuk drinking from someone else. Admitting that he was so selfish when it came to Hyuk.

'Don't cry, baby.' Hyuk whispered.

'I hate it when you drink from others.' Hae said as he broke down in the warm embrace of the one he loved.

Hyuk was startled. 'I understand.' He simply said as he remembered how he felt when Minji offered himself.

Hae sniffed a bit but calmed down.

'Come on, I'll buy you some ice cream.' Hyuk said softly as he caressed Hae's face, kissing away the tears.

Hae's eyes lit up and he nodded happily.

Hyuk chuckled and dragged the boy with him, not letting go of his hand.