Chapter Three

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Where is Kyu?' Hae's hand was still around Sooyoung's throat.

'Sooyoung, get away from him!' Minho yelled.

'I-I can't he's t-too strong!' She tried to search his mind for a weakness but the utter chaos of it harmed her senses. 'He's awakening' She whispered before she fainted.

'I repeat, where is Cho Kyuhyun?' Hae snarled.

'We don't know that person.' Sulli responded.

'The guy that was with me when you attacked me.' Hae's eyes shot at Siwon.

'We left him there.' Siwon said softly. 'He should be okay. Don't harm her.'

'What did you do to me?'

'I bit you and drank your blood.'

'Why?'

'Cause I am a vampire.'

'Am I one now too?'

'You already were.'

'Don't mess with me! You changed me!'

'I just triggered your awakening.'

'Why aren't you attacking him' Minho sent that thought towards Siwon's mind.

'I can't, I think it's cause I drank his blood. I can't lift a finger against him.' Siwon answered.

'Look, I don't want to harm you guys, just let me walk out of here.' Hae said.

'What is your element?' Minho asked.

'My what?'

'He's not fully awakened yet.' Minho looked at Siwon.

'We can't keep him though, his clan will be on his tail any second now.' Siwon sighed.

'We have to distract their attention away from us, follow my lead.' Minho smirked after sending that last thought.

'We'll help you out a bit, since we are fellow vampires.' Minho said. 'You are from the Kim family.'

Siwon hid his surprise. Minho really was a genius.

'The Kim family?' Hae asked.

'Yes, you should seek them out before the Lee family finds you!' Siwon added.

Hae picked up Sooyoung. 'I'll leave her unharmed a mile from here.' He bowed and ran off.

'Did he just bow to us?' Sulli asked.

'It won't be long till the Lee arrogance takes over. Damn can't believe we couldn't keep him, he tasted so damn good.' Siwon cussed.

 

'Heechul, Hyoyeon fainted!' Ryeowook yelled.

'Good, another prediction.' The leader of the Kim clan approached the unconscious girl. 'Junsu, hand me some water.'

Junsu locked his eyes on a waterbottle on the table and moved it with his mind towards Heechul.

The latter dipped a handkerchief in the water and softly held it against Hyoyeon's face. Her eyes fluttered open.

'He's awake.' She whispered.

'The Lee boy?' Heechul asked.

'Yes.'

'Damn it! We are too late.'

'No, maybe not, he's still very confused.' she said with a faint voice.

'Did the Lee's find him yet?' Kangin asked.

The girl shook her head.

'Thank you, sweety, rest up.' Heechul said. He turned to Taeyeon. 'Help her rest.'

The other girl nodded and stretched out her hands. A glow appeared above Hyo as Tae was healing her exhausted body.

 

'Take me with you' Kyu demanded.

'Look, human, we don't take orders from anyone, especially not food.' Hyuk snarled.

'You will take me to Hae.' Kyu said stubbornly. Sungmin chuckled, he liked his spirit.

'Are you sure you want to piss me off, vermin? I can sense our water handler already shared his precious blood with you, he even got by a Choi, do you really want to be there when I kick his sorry ?' Hyuk's eyes turned royal blue.

'He's my best friend.' Kyu lifted his chin.

'Come on Hyukjae, we might need him.' Sunny said softly.

'Fine! But don't come crying to me if someone sinks their fangs into you'. Hyuk huffed.

 

Hae gently put Sooyoung down on a park bench. He was going to search for Kyu and then this Kim family. He needed answers fast. His head was throbbing, now and then he received flashes. How he detested migranes. He started running back to the alley. Suddenly he stopped. Was it in his mind or could he run really fast?

'They really turned me into a freak.' Hae mumbled and sped up again.

He turned another corner and arrived in the alley. No Cho Kyuhyun but a smirking Kim Heechul, Kangin, Yesung and Junsu.

Heechul lifted his shoulder from the wall he had been leaning against. 'Splendid work Yeye.'

'Who are you guys?' Hae asked.

'Doesn't matter.' Kangin answered.

Hae frowned.

'You won't live long enough to learn them by heart.' Junsu laughed.

Heechul's eyes turned violet.

'Oh no, the Lee family.' Hae gasped.

'He is confused.' Yeye read Hae's feelings.

'We are the Kim family, my dear.' Heechul slowly approached Hae. He pointed a finger to a garbage bin and it exploded.

'The Choi's told me I was a Kim too.' Hae uttered.

'Oh man, this one is priceless.' Kangin laughed his off.

'Never trust a Choi. That will be your first and final life lesson.' Heechul smirked.

'You, my idiot victim, are definitely a Lee. A very handsome Lee, I must admit.' Heechul slid his finger along Hae's neck. The latter's eyes turned sapphire.

'Maybe we should bring him with us and torture him a bit.' Kangin mumbled.

'Jonghyun would love that.' Junsu added.

'He's going to cry.' Yeye calmly said. And indeed tears were welling up in Hae's eyes.

'I haven't even touched you yet, baby.' Heechul's voice was silky. He held a fingertip against Hae's arm and a spark exploded on a tiny bit of Hae's skin. He cried out in pain.

Suddenly a trail of fire divided Heechul and Hae from the other three. A wooden barricade sheltered Hae while lightening hit the surprised Kims.

Hae looked up and his sapphire eyes met angry royal blue ones.