Chapter One Hundred Twenty Seven

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Here you are.' Sungmin said while leaning against the door frame of the kitchen.

Kyu looked up from his magazine and smiled. 'You were looking for me?'

'Hmmm, where is Hae?'

'Outside with Hyuk.'

'And they left you here all by yourself, unguarded.' Min's teasing voice caused shivers down Kyu's spine.

'What? Are you done already with telling the entire world about my snoring?' Kyu pouted as he pulled Min onto his lap.

Sungmin tilted his head and scanned his lover's face. 'You really didn't like that.' He said, a bit surprised at this sensitive side. 'I'm sorry, Kyu.'

'You...you.' Kyu stopped and swallowed.

'What is it?' Sungmin asked gently, his heart strings pulled by this helpless boy.

'I hope you don't dislike it too much.' Kyu mumbled.

'Dislike what?'

'M-my snoring.'

Min hugged Kyu tightly as he felt his insecurity. 'Kyu, baby, there isn't one single facet of you that I dislike. Not even your pesky remarks or the pleasure you get from riling Hyuk. It's all you.' He felt the tension leave his lover.

They stayed like that for a bit, enjoying each other's warmth. Suddenly Kyu froze and then screamed in pain. Min's head shot up as he quickly raised an electric field around the two of them.

'What's wrong?' Min shouted.

Kyu just grabbed his arm in pain. Tears ran down his face as his eyes expressed the torment he was feeling. Siwon ran into the kitchen, clearly upset. Min opened his mouth but then someone screamed upstairs.

'What the hell is going on?' GD cursed.

'Hae.' Yesung gasped as he eyed Kyu and Siwon.

'Where is Hae?' Heechul asked.

'Kyu said he was outside with Hyuk.' Min commented.

Henry supported a very pale Amber.

'What happened?' Minho asked.

'A wave of mud came out of nowhere and Amber started screaming.' Henry breathed, completely worn out.

'Amber, sweety, are you okay?' Onew asked concerned.

'Hae, mud, message, Leeteuk, Hyuk wounded, help!' Amber uttered.

'Leeteuk. And he has Hae and Hyuk.' Heechul's eyes showed no mercy.

'Let's find them, fast.' GD urged.

'No, wait.' Amber said. 'Hae doesn't want us to endanger ourselves. He...'

'He has no say in this.' Kyu said calmly but still trembling as he felt the pain.

His eyes widened as he gasped for air and grabbed Min's arm.

'What?' GD asked.

'Hae....he is wounded now.' Kyu growled. 'Hae is wounded.' He repeated as silver conquered his eyes.

 

'Hyukkie?' Hae whispered.

'Nope, I'm still mad at you.'

Hae let some water splash against Hyuk's face.

'Hey!'

'So this is how you choose to be while we are both bleeding to death?' Hae shouted.

'And who's fault is it that we are BOTH bleeding, huh?'

'Oh my dear lord, get over it!' Hae yelled.

The door opened. 'Well, well, well, trouble in paradise?' Leeteuk smirked.

Hyuk's muscles tensed up.

Hae's eyes narrowed as anger took over. Water appeared around Leeteuk's neck and started tightening. The Park's eyes widened in shock as he looked at the water handler.

'H-how c-can you s-still use so m-much power?' Leeteuk croaked, his fingers not able to get the water away.

'No one hurts my family and gets away with it.' Hae roared as he intensified the pressure.

'Hae...the baby.' Hyuk said softly.

Hae immediately let the water fall to the ground where it disappeared into the earth.

Leeteuk panted as he rubbed his sore throat. 'Yes, indeed, Hae, your precious baby.' He said poisonous.

Hae clenched his hands.

Leeteuk stretched his back and watched his prisoners. He frowned. He came closer to Hyuk and ripped his shirt off. Hae was ready to attack again when he heard the Park. 'What trickery is this? I shot you three times, where are the other wounds?'

'Healed.' Hyuk lied.

'No, that can't be, I practiced for decades, they can't be healed just like that!' Leeteuk yelled. He spun around and approached Hae. He tore his shirt off as well and gasped as he saw the two wounds. He raised his gaze and met Hae's eyes. 'How?'

'I can crush you like the bug you are. Don't you get it.' Hae said.

Hyuk watched his lover in admiration. Never had he seen the kind boy so fierce.

'You better tell me where the baby is or I'll make sure your fate is worst than hell.' Hae threatened.

Leeteuk recognised the sincerity but shrugged. 'Hell? Nothing can be worse than losing Vic.'

'You blind idiot. You think you love her? After what you did to her and the ones she loves? You don't even love yourself!' Hae spat.

Leeteuk's eyes became vicious as his anger took over. He grabbed his gun and held it against Hae's chest.

'Love?' He whispered. 'Love is an illusion on its own. You receive all the love in the world yet nothing can prevent me from shooting you right through your heart this instant. Love can't stop me from killing you right now.'

'Leeteuk, no!!!' Hyuk yelled.

Leeteuk smirked and aimed lower and fired the gun. The bullet pierced through Hae's leg. Hae refused to yell. He bit his lip as the pain made him dizzy.

Leeteuk raised the gun back and pushed it against Hae's chest, right against his beating heart. 'Say bye bye to love, water handler.'

Hae looked over Leeteuk's shoulder at his Hyukkie. His eyes widened as he screamed in pain for the last time.