Chapter One Hundred Twenty Six

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae's mind shut down as his eyes kept traveling from Hyuk's wounds to his unconscious face. It was all so surreal. An hour ago they had been kissing and declaring their love for each other and now life was slowly bleeding out of his lover. Hae tried to use water patches but the bleeding didn't stop.

'Hyukkie, please.' Hae uttered. 'Please don't die on me, I-I can't handle this. Please wake up and tell me what to do.' Tears were gathering in his eyes. 'Please Hyukkie, I need you to yell at me and...'

'Stop crying, my love.'

Hae looked up in shock but Hyuk was still unconscious. But he...

'We need to find a way to get out of here without risking anyone's life.'

'Hyukkie?'

'You barely heard me through your sobs. I'm alright for now. My body lasts longer when it's unconscious. We need to think.'

Hae started to sob even harder as the voice in his head frightened and calmed him at the same time.

'God damn it, Hae, stop crying, I hate it when you cry and I can't wipe your tears away. Please, baby.'

Hae bit his lip and nodded. Then he realised Hyuk couldn't see him. 'Ok.'

'That bastard shot me very precisely, not hitting anything vital but the bullets are special, they keep the bleeding going. Anyway, we need you out of here.'

'What? No, I'm not going anywhere without you' Hae gasped.

The Hyuk in his head sighed. 'Hae'

'No!'

'Baby.'

'Shut up and let me think.'

The voice stopped. Hae suddenly got anxious.

'Hyukkie?'

'I'm still here, don't worry.'

Hae relaxed and forced himself to think. The way Hyuk was bleeding, he had less than an hour if nothing was done. What was it that Leeteuk wanted. He wanted Hae dead, that was for sure. Once Hae was gone, would he leave the rest alone? Hae highly doubted it, so self sacrificing wasn't an option. Killing Leeteuk meant they had less chance of finding the baby.

'Hae, I'm going to leave you for a bit, I'm feeling weak and...'

'Hyukkie? Please...don't leave me.' Hae's heart clenched and somehow he knew Hyukkie had left. He needed more time. Hae closed his eyes. A drop of water fell from the ceiling right onto his nose. He opened his eyes and looked up. He suddenly remembered they were underground. He looked at Hyuk's body again and made a decision. He closed his eyes again and let all the emotions go through him, he broke the wall he had build down, allowing Siwon and Kyu to feel his pain. At the same time he reached out his hands, the chains allowed him to touch the ground. He concentrated and tried to convey a message to Amber, through the earth. He never had tried this, he had no idea if it worked. Then he got up again. He conjured water and tried to heal Hyuk but with the same result. He tried several times but it didn't work. He concentrated to the fullest, his mind desperate, his heart aching. He called upon nature to give him strength.

'If only I could share your wounds.' He whispered. Rays of sapphire emitted from his body they wrapped around Hyuk, caressing him. They twirled around the shoulder wound. They went faster and faster while Hae prayed for his love. Suddenly pain ruled his body. Hae's eyes shot open and he looked down. There, in his right shoulder, there was a gunshot wound. He snapped his head up and his eyes widened as he saw the one on Hyuk had disappeared.

'What the hell are you doing!' Hyuk screamed in his mind.

Hae just smiled in relief. He focused on the wound in the other's stomach.

'Stop it, you idiot, stop it!' Hyuk cried out in his head.

Hae saw a shiver going down Hyuk's body and he willed the wound away from Hyuk and onto his own body.

Hyuk's eyes fluttered open. Royal blue was showing. Very pissed off royal blue. 'What the are you doing Hae?'

Hae smiled as he felt his body tremble. 'Healing you.'

'By killing yourself? Give me my wounds back, now!'

'No can do. I'm alright, you still have one but that should buy us some time.'

'Why the hell are you smiling!' Tears slowly ran down Hyuk's face. 'You are dying, you big idiot, why are you smiling like that?'

'We are truly one, Hyukkie. Otherwise I couldn't have done that.'

'Yeah, be ing proud. If we get out of this alive, I'm going to kill you myself.'

'Hyukkie.' Hae pouted. 'Stop crying.' He sent a small amount of water to Hyuk and gently held it against his cheeks.

'Don't you get it Hyukkie? I love you more than I love myself.' Hae said, he suddenly felt shy.

'Don't you get it, Hae? It's the same for me. I can't stand the fact that you are in pain, bleeding, dying!'

'I'm fine.'

'You are an idiot!'

'Yeah, I love you too, Hyukkie.' Hae smiled.

Hyuk huffed. 'Just wait and see, I'm going to punish you for this.'