Chapter One Hundred Twenty Two

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hyuk laughed and let go of Hae. 'Pancakes?' He asked, chuckling when he saw the eager look on his lover's face. He quickly drank a liter of blood they had stored in the second fridge. He had had no time to meet up with one of his humans for a drinking session.

One by one people came into the kitchen, they all looked sleep deprived and extremely upset with the whistling monkey who was flipping pancake after pancake.

Sungmin skipped into the room and said good morning to everyone. He was pulling Kyu along with him. He went to the fridge to pour some milk. He greedily drank from it and frowned at the silence. He slowly turned around and was startled by the grumpy faces. 'What happened?' He inquired.

'You have got to be kidding me.' Heechul cried out. 'Why the hell do you look so chirpy!'

'Because I slept well and had a lovely dream.' Minnie said hesitantly, noticing the black shadow under everyone's eyes.

'He wears ear plugs.' Kyu deadpanned.

Heechul banged his head on the table. 'Of course, should have thought of that myself!'

'Yeah, Kyu snores a little, so I....'

'Minnie! Don't tell everyone!.' Kyu whined.

'I used to shove him out of bed when he....uh oh.' Hae slapped a hand against his mouth as he watched Hyuk tossing a pancake with too much force. It stuck onto the ceiling but Hyuk didn't care, his murderous glare was fixed on the hunter.

'You two slept together?' TOP's voice boomed from the doorway. He was pulling Daesung with one hand and Jaejoong with the other.

'What is sleep?' GD uttered as he sleep walked to a seat.

A glint appeared in Kyu's eyes. He slowly started smirking.

'Kyu...' Minnie warned.

'We should have a pajama party tonight! Let's all sleep together and if anyone does anything, yes I'm staring at you, you sick sick monkey, then we kick them out.' Kyu said.

Hyuk was about to protest but two things happened at once. He saw the thrilled look on Hae's face and the pancake came down, latching itself on his face.

 

'So what are we going to do next?' Siwon asked.

The leaders and Hangeng had gathered in Hyuk's study.

'We should go after Leeteuk of course, to get my nephew back.' Hangeng said.

'Hyuk, are you listening?' Heechul asked.

'Yeah, it's just that there is another issue.'

'What?' Kyu wondered.

'Henry, he's very ill. Hae wants to find a cure.' Hyuk sighed.

'Taeyeon informed me she can't do anything for him anylonger.' Heechul said.

'I know, nothing works, our powers, her's, human medicine, nothing.' Hyuk ruffled his hair.

'So what is Hae going to do?' Siwon inquired.

'We need more information about Henry's past.' Hyuk said.

'Yunho and Changmin found him in the forest one day a couple of years ago. He was disorientated and starving.' Kyu said.

Hyuk looked at the silent dragon prince. 'We will help you find your nephew as well, but...'

Hangeng smiled. 'Don't worry, I understand. Any life is important, also that of a human.'

'Let's have some intel groups again.' Heechul suggested. 'Let's pair some people up and research Henry's past and the whereabouts of Leeteuk.'

 

'Does everyone understand?' Siwon asked as he looked at the group of hunters and vampires in front of him.

'Why am I paired with another hunter?' Yunho asked as he looked at Jaejoong. 'Wouldn't it be better if I had a vampire to explore things with?'

'We have thought about the pairings deeply and these were the best combinations.' Kyu said.

'Don't worry, I won't hold you back.' Jaejoong smiled at the grumpy hunter next to him.

'You could start with respecting personal space.' Yunho mumbled.

'And remember, if you find Leeteuk, no matter what state he is in, don't attack him! Just report back, he is a Park, wounded or not, he is capable of ending you in a heart beat.' Heechul warned.

'We'll start tomorrow, so have a good rest tonight.' Hangeng stated,

'This mansion is our headquarters for now, but feel free to sleep and eat anywhere else.' Hyuk tried.

'Nooooooo.' TOP and Hae said at the same time.

Hyuk sighed, he knew what was coming, he had hoped they had forgotten but alas.

'We have our pajama party tonight!' TOP shouted.

'You really should just all sleep in your own bed.' GD said.

'Like last night?' Kyu glared at Hyuk.

'Good point, let's all sleep in the living room tonight.' GD replied.

'I hate you' Hyuk mouthed at the head of the hunters.

Kyu just smirked and made a kissy face.

'You brought it upon yourself.' Yesung said calmly. He hadn't said anything about the obscenity of last night yet.

'Hmmm?' Hyuk turned to his hyung.

'You just had to claim him so openly, of course others become more possessive as well. The more you shield Hae away, the more they will pull at him.'

'I just...' Hyuk started.

'I know, Hyuk, I know and the feeling is so insanely mutual.' Yeye whispered.

Hyuk's eyes widened as he stared at his friend.

'Hae's aura screams your name all of the time.' Yesung explained.

'What are you two whispering about?' Hae asked as he pulled Hyuk into a hug.

'You.' Yeye said shamelessly as he patted Hyuk on the back and left.

Hyuk blushed and looked away.

'Hyukkie?'

'Hae?'

'Can we sneak out for a minute or so?'

'Why?'

'I'm hungry.'