Chapter One Hundred Fifteen

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Are you ready, baby?' Hyuk whispered, tightening his hold.

Hae nodded as he wiped a drop of blood from his mouth. 'You taste so good.'

Hyuk smiled. 'So do you, sorry that I scared you like that.'

'Only for a second, I knew as soon as you bit your lip.' Hae whispered eyeing the other's bottom lip.

'One more kiss?' Hyuk asked.

'Promise me you'll be safe.' Hae said.

'With you right here beside me, I always will be safe.' Hyuk softly said as he leaned in.

The moment their lips touched, their eyes fluttered shut. It was a slow, intense kiss. Hyuk pulled Hae flush against his body and the kiss grew more passionate. He felt his lover freeze for a second and frowned.

'What's wrong, baby?' Hyuk whispered.

'Siwon is yelling the location in my head.' Hae whined.

'You know, I'm not that fond of that ability.' Hyuk growled.

'Hyukkie....'

Hyuk looked away.

'Hyukkie, don't be jealous, please.'

'Your life is Kyu's, now your mind is Siwon's, what's next, huh?'

'You'll always have my heart, body and soul.' Hae gave him butterfly kisses all over, especially on that huge pout that had been forming.

Hyuk huffed but stretched out his pinky.

Hae blinked.

Hyuk blinked back.

'What are you doing?' Hae whispered.

'TOP taught me, now promise.' Hyuk grumbled, his cheeks turning pink.

Hae grinned and wrapped his pinky around Hyuk's.

 

'What is taking them so long.' Heechul whined.

Yesung narrowed his eyes and suddenly blushed.

Heechul's sharp gaze caught it. 'Don't tell me they are...'

'No, n-no, their auras are just....very....fluffy.' Yesung sighed.

Heechul rolled his eyes and grabbed Siwon by the neck. 'Tell that flaming bug to hurry up if he ever wants to bed Hae again.'

 

'Siwon says that Heechul wants us to proceed.' Hae said nervously.

'Okay, state the three rules.' Hyuk said.

'One, always shield myself.'

Hyuk nodded.

'Two, don't waste energy on other's unless it's an emergency.'

Hyuk kept looking at him.

'Three, don't dare to give myself up or die.'

Hyuk looked grim. 'Good boy.' He said as he pulled Hae in another hug.

They let go and grabbed each other's hands. They both closed their eyes and called upon nature.

 

Leeteuk's projection was still cheering the faked onslaught. He frowned when he saw sapphire and royal blue rays coming from everywhere, flowing to the wall of fire.

'Are they both dead?' He said.

Suddenly the wall dropped and revealed both Lee's, holding hands and completely unharmed.

Leeteuk gasped.

The rays were circling around the two lovers. Everyone held their breath.

'No, this can't be. This is not right!' Leeteuk screamed.

Suddenly Hyuk and Hae opened their eyes and looked at each other. The rays were mixing and shot out at an astonishing speed, passing the vampires and hunters, traveling to the given location of the Park.

Before the real Leeteuk could blink he saw the spiral approach him. He could coat himself with some wood, a power he borrowed from Sunny but that couldn't really stop the attack. Pain filled his mind as he got pierced through. His scream echoed in the forest.

A very weak Onew held a sobbing Luna.

'Did we get him?' Hae asked, shaking all over.

'He's still alive, but severely wounded.' Yesung said.

Hyuk was panting. 'Let's go after him.'

'He's moved.' Yesung informed.

'Guys?' GD said.

They all looked at him, sensing something in his voice.

'I sense energies over there.' He pointed at the opposite direction Leeteuk went to.

'They might be some of his followers.' Heechul shrugged.

'No, the energies aren't human, nor hunter, nor vampire.' GD frowned.