Chapter Ten

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Dinner will be ready in five minutes!' Sunny yelled from the kitchen.

Taemin was setting the table, gliding through the room.

Kyu and Hae were on the couch whispering to each other.

Hyuk entered the room, his eyes on the two friends.

'Hyung, can you light the candles?' Taemin asked.

Hyuk lifted his hand....and set the curtains on fire.

'What the hell!' Onew jumped away from them as he had been standing close to the window.

Hae got up and wanted to extinguish the fire by splashing a huge amount of water over the curtains....and every single thing in the room.

Sunny entered with dinner and froze as she saw everyone soaked and smoke circling from the curtains. Amber and Sungmin were the first that started laughing. Soon almost everyone joined in.

'It's not funny!' Hyuk screamed.

'It kinda is.' Kyu said.

'Seriously Donghae, control your power, you could hurt someone!' Hyuk yelled.

Hae's eyes widened in shock.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at their leader.

'Hyung.' Taemin said.

'Don't!' Hyuk said.

'But.' Sungmin started.

'No, I don't want to hear it.' Hyuk continued 'Donghae, you are a very powerful water handler you could kill within a second, you need to learn how to use your power.'

'Says the one that set the house on fire.'

It only had been a whisper. But everyone had heard it. They all looked in shock at Donghae.

'Oh, crap.' Sungmin cussed.

'What did you say, you fish?' Hyuk screamed and stepped towards Hae.

Hae lifted his head. His eyes clear sapphire.

'Uh oh, angry Hae.' Kyu whispered and stepped back a little.

'You heard me, monkey face.' Hae snapped.

Hyuk growled. His eyes changing as well.

A water shield rose not only around Kyu but also around all the others.

'What the are you doing?' Hyuk snarled.

'Protecting them.'

'They don't need protection!'

'You are a flaming hypocrite, Hyukjae, you tell me to control my powers when you yourself can't!' Hae exclaimed. 'You might hurt them in an attempt to harm me.' He whispered at the end.

'This is all your fault!' Hyuk yelled. 'You should have just some human. Now we are both messed up.'

'What do you mean?' Hae asked.

'Something happened when we fed off each other!' Hyuk yelled.

Hae was shocked. The water shields disappeared.

'You did what?' Kyu tried to attack Hyuk but he just stepped aside and Kyu would have slammed into the wall if Sungmin wouldn't have caught him. Min had to hold the furious boy back.

'Let me go, I want to kill that bastard for touching Hae!' Kyu screamed.

'It was mutual, Kyu.' Sungmin said calmy.

Kyu's head turned towards Hae. He saw his best friend blush. 'Hae?' His voice filled with disbelief.

Hae lowered his head in shame. 'I'm sorry, I-I tried to r-resist.'

Hyuk had calmed down. 'He did try, he refuses to feed off humans so I had to do this.'

Kyu removed himself from Sungmin's grip and walked towards Hae. He hugged his friend. 'Don't worry, Hae Hae, next time just use me, okay?'

Hyuk's eyes turned again. Flames were sparking at his fingers. 'Over my dead body.' He hissed.

Hae pecked Kyu on his cheek, completely ignoring Hyuk. He cupped Kyu's face. 'It's okay, Kyu, it's easier to do with someone you dislike, I don't ever want to hurt you.'

Hyuk lost it. He shoved Kyu away and grabbed Hae's hair. His eyes fiercely piercing into Hae's. He surrounded the both of them with a wall of fire so no one could come in between.

'You dislike me huh? Well that feeling is mutual but apparently we are doomed.' Hyuk the skin around the pulsing artery in Hae's neck. Hae's eyes glaced over with lust. Hyuk's fangs scraped over the sensitive skin. 'Can I?' He whispered. Hae swallowed and almost unnoticeably nodded. Hyuk bit down on his neck. Hae whimpered, immediately a wave of pleasure hit him as he felt and heard Hyuk drink.

'Hyukkie.' He whispered weakly. Hyuk detached himself from the delicious treat. His lustful eyes met Hae's.

'Your turn.' Hyuk's voice sounded silky and seductive. He felt Hae resisting. 'Come on, I-I want you to.' Hyuk confessed.

Hae's eyes widened and he was panting. Hyuk bit his lip in anticipation. He drew blood. Hae smelled it and the drop off Hyuk's lip. They both moaned. Hae bent his head and dug his fangs into Hyuk. He eagerly, getting high. As he pulled back he over the puncture wounds. They stared at each other and leaned in.

'This is pure ography.' Taemin blurted out.

They both released each other and jumped away.

'Is it wrong that it ?' Kyu smirked. Sungmin hit him softly over the head.

'E-excuse me, I need to...' Hyuk stuttered and stumbled out the room.

'Just don't use your powers, hyung!' Onew yelled.