Calling BlackPearl97 - All We Need Is Love

╰☆╮ l e м o n ĸ ι ѕ ѕ e ѕ one-ѕнoт reqυeѕт ѕнop {Closed}╰☆╮

All We Need Is Love
by: AienaFieka97
Starring: You, Luhan and Daehyun

All We Need is Love

By: AienaFienka97

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

“You may kiss now.” I look at my husband. We awkwardly glare at each other. I close my eyes, letting him to kiss me. Once I close my eyes, I can feel his lips press against mine.

Dad, why did you make me marries him? I don’t know him and I don’t even love him. I slowly open my eyes. The guests clap their hands gleefully. Luhan and I are married couple now.

 

Flashback

“Oppa.” I cooed. Daehyun looked at me and my cheek.

“Nae~” I smiled and hugged him. Daehyun brushed my hair away from my face. Then, he smiled with his sweet smile. How could I tell him that I’m going to marry a guy that I don’t even know?

He kissed my cheek. I blushed.

“Erm, can I tell you something?” I said slowly. Daehyun looked at me.

“What? Tell me whatever you want.” I took a deep breath and let the air inside me out.

“Well, you see. I’m a daddy’s girl. So-” I haven’t finished my word and Daehyun already answered it.

“Let me guess, you’re going to marry someone else. I know.” he smiled. I widened my eyes and looked at him.

“How did you know?” Daehyun slightly chuckled and patted my back.

“I know because you’re my yeoja chingu. I understand that you have to obey your father, even though you don’t want to marry a guy that didn’t know.” I lowered my head. No, I really don’t like that guy. Even if he’s a super star from SME. I wouldn’t love him. I had no feeling towards that guy.

“I’m sorry, oppa.” I mumbled. Suddenly, he kissed me on the lips. We stayed like that for a minute.

“I think it’s going to be our last kiss.” he said and hugged me. My tears suddenly fell. I couldn’t handle it anymore. I cried on his shoulder, still hugging him. Well, I had to say goodbye to my namja chingu. Goodbye Jung Daehyun. I’ll always love you and I’ll never forget about you.

End of flashback

 

I snap out from my daze. I look around me. My husband, Luhan is beside me, eating his cake. I stare at my wedding cake. I don’t know why my dad told me to marry Luhan. I know that Luhan’s pretty popular compares to Daehyun. Yeah, Luhan is a singer under SM Entertainment, the biggest and famous record label. All the popular singers are under it. While my Daehyun’s just under TS Entertainment. If you ask me about TS Entertainment, look it up on the internet. I don’t want to explain it here. It will take days to finish it.

“Are you going to eat it?” he asks. I look at him with my ‘blur’ face.

“Nae, ah yes. I’ll eat it later. I don’t have any appetite right now.” I say and look at my wedding cake again. Suddenly, a sweet and cute girl comes to me and gives me a box that had been decorated beautifully. I raise one of my eye brows.

“How’s this from?” I ask with a sweet voice. The girl smiles.

“Matoki oppa gave it to you.” she says and runs away, playing with her friends. I look at the present box. Matoki oppa, Daehyun’s nickname that I gave to him since he’s one of B.A.P member. I smile and chuckle slightly. Unexpectedly, Luhan pokes my shoulder, making me snap out of my daze.

“How’s that from? Matoki? How’s Matoki?” he asks with a curious voice. I shake my head and curve a smile to him.

“It’s my friend.” More than a friend actually. He’s my lover. My namja chingu. My boyfriend. My everything! Luhan nods his head, trying to understand what I meant. I hope he will not understand what I meant.

---

After the wedding, I quickly go inside the car and wait for Luhan. As he enters the car, we go to our house. It kinda awkward at the first time, living with a guy that you don’t even know or love. I enter the house first, follow by Luhan.

We look at each other. Awkward silence comes across between us.

“Erm, I want to go upstairs.” I say and leave him in the living room. Calm down Ransung, calm down. As I enter our room, I quickly change my clothes. I seriously don’t like wearing wedding dress actually. It’s itchy. Little did I know that I forgot to lock the door? Luhan suddenly barges into the room. His eyes widen and his face begins to blush.

“ARGH! GET OUT YOU ERT!” I scream and throw the pillow to him. He quickly goes outside and closes the door. I run towards the door and lock it. Oh, my God! He saw a half- Ransung!

“I’m sorry.” he says.

Urgh, what I’m going to do? He saw me; even Daehyun haven’t seen me like that. Oh, my God! What am I thinking? I put on my shorts, tank and cardigan. Then, I go downstairs. I didn’t see Luhan and I didn’t see any sign of him. I search the kitchen, backyard, front yard, rooms, toilets and even the storage room. But, no sign of him. Where did he go actually?

---

I sleep soundly that night. B.A.P’s Crash lullabies me to sleep. Suddenly, I hear a noise downstairs. I switch on the table light and grab my baseball bat (It’s my father’s baseball bat actually. He’s a former baseball player and currently working with SME). I slowly go downstairs.

Then, the noises become louder and louder. I think it comes from the kitchen. I grip my baseball bat and tiptoe to the kitchen. Jumping out from nowhere, a figure jumps on me and hugs me. I scream as loud as I can. I kick the figure’s leg and quickly escape from its grip. I switch on the lights.

“Erm…Ouch, it hurts.” I gasp. It’s actually Luhan. He lies on the floor. My, oh my. I’m sorry Luhan. I take his arm and warp it around my shoulder. He’s drunk. I can smell the soju on his shirt. I slowly take him to the room since he’s really heavy.

“My, oh my. Why did you do this?” I ask him with a concern voice. He’s drunk now. It’s impossible for him to reply my question.

“I’m sorry, Ransung. I’m sorry.” he says.

“You have nothing to be sorry of.” I lay him on the bed. His shirt smelly. I’ve to change his shirt right now. I can’t stand of that smell.

“Luhan-ah, go and change your shirt before you get to sleep.” I instruct him. He snuggles inside his blanket. Oh, my. I think I’ve to do it by myself.

I slowly pull down the blanket from his body. My hands are trembling as I touch his chest. I slowly and gently his shirt. Please, don’t misunderstand. I’m not a . Okay, I’ve already all his buttons. Take a deep breath, Park Ransung. You can do it. Fighting!

I take off his shirt with gentle. Oh, my. His six-pack, chocolate abs. My face begins to flush by light pink. God, what am I thinking about? Don’t tell me that I’ve fall for him. No way. Suddenly, Luhan moves his arms and hugs me. I can’t move a bit. It’s getting awkward and embarrassing here.

“Oppa, please let me go.” he didn’t move and still hugging me. By the way, it’s my first time calling him oppa instead of Luhan. Yeah, I call him Luhan even though he’s older than me.

“I don’t want to. I want to stay like this for a moment.” I mentally face palm. Suddenly, my phone’s ringing. Who would call me at a night like this? I try to get my phone. Luhan finally lets me go. I approach my phone and look at the ID. It’s Daehyun. Maybe he misses me since us always chatting till the dawn.

I open the message and read it.

[From: Matoki]

Honey, I saw Luhan hugging with a girl.

My eyes widen in shock. I quickly push the reply button on the screen.

[To: Matoki]

Yah, r u serious? He’s beside me right now. But, his shirt really smelly and he drunk. R u sure that u saw him? Not anyone else?

I push the send button. My heart cracks. Wait, did I fall in love with him. No way. Don’t tell me that I’m going to love him. I don’t like him. But, why did my heart beats whenever I see him? My phone rings again, making me snap off from my daze.

[From: Matoki]

Yes, I really saw him. He hugged a girl from behind n then he kissed her.

Oh, my. Luhan wouldn’t do that since he’s an idol. Daehyun, are you playing with me? I always trust Daehyun since he always be honest with me. But, can I trust hi this time?

[To: Matoki]

Okay, then. I’ll try to ask him tomorrow. I need a sleep now since I’m really tired. Good night. Have a sweet dream. Please, wash your feet and brush your teeth. May God bless you always. J

I end the conversation with him. I change Luhan’s shirt and pull the blanket, covering his body. I pull the blanket and go to my little dreamland. And again, I feel like something heavy on my waist. I slowly touch that thing. It is Luhan’s arm actually. He is back hugging me. I clear my throat and go to sleep.

---

I wake up and stretch my arms like a cat. I look at Luhan. He isn’t there. I wear my bunny slippers and go to the toilet. I didn’t realize that Luhan’s currently having a bath there because he left the door unlocked.

“OH, MY! I’M SORRY!” I say and slam the door. I lean against the door with my red face. I can hear him chuckling inside the bathroom. Hey, did he do it on purpose? Did he purposely leave the door unlocked? But, the horrible thing in my life is I saw him ! I repeat, !

He opens the door, making me fall on his arms. I look up and see his face, smirking at me. I stand up and walk likes a robot to the wardrobe. My face still blushing.

“Where do you want to go?” he asks with an annoying voice. I didn’t turn my head to look at him.

“I’m…searching a…suitable…clothes…to…you…” I say in stuttering voice. He walks to me and back hugging me. Okay, this is going to much far.

“No need to search for it. I can search it by myself.” he suddenly puts a kiss on my cheek. What’s that for? I bit my lower lip.

“I can feel your heartbeats.” he teases. He turns my body to face him. He stares into my eyes. His lips slowly move to mine. We almost have a kiss when suddenly my phone rings, begging me to answer it. We startle a bit. I look at my phone and I walk to it. It’s Daehyun again. I look at Luhan. He nods his head and goes searching his clothes inside the wardrobe.

[From: Matoki]

Are you alone?

I push the reply button. I think I’m going to lie with him because I’m still curious what he sent to me yesterday.

[To: Matoki]

Yes. I’m alone. Luhan went out just now. He said that he had something to do.

I smirk and put the phone down. I’m sorry, Daehyun. I’ve to do this for my family’s own good. I wait for him to reply.

[From: Matoki]

Oh, I saw Luhan with the same person right now. Do you think that he loves you? I don’t think so.

I take a deep breath. I’m sorry, Daehyun. I know you love me. But, I’ve to do this. I’m sorry.

[To: Matoki]

Daehyun, I know you’re lying. Actually, he’s with me right now. He wouldn’t date anyone else since he already married with me. He loves me. Yes, he does. I know that you’re jealous because we couldn’t get married. I don’t want to lose him and I don’t want to lose you too. I love him and I love you too. If you don’t believe me, call me now. I’ll let him talk to you. I’m sorry, Daehyun. I still love you. But please, if you love me don’t do this to me. It hurts you know. I don’t want to get divorced. It will be embarrassing thing that happens to my life. If you love me, please leave me alone with Luhan. Maybe someday we can meet again. Goodbye, Mr Matoki.

My eyes are teary. I can’t take it anymore. I push the send button. Finally, it had been sent to him. I hope he understands my situation right now. I hope he will realize his mistakes. Luhan sits beside me. He brushes my hair from my face and wipes my tears. Then, he hugs me. I cry on his shoulder. How could he do to me like that. I trust Daehyun. I trust everything that he talked about. But I didn’t expect this thing would happen.

“Don’t cry, my love. I love seeing you smile.” he whispers and wipes my tears.

---

A year later…

“Jagiya, buy me this please.” I point at a big teddy bear. He smiles and messes my hair.

“Nae, I’ll buy you everything in this world. If you want the stars, I’ll get it to you.” I poke his waist and pinch his cheeks.

“Yah, you’re so corny.” we go inside the store. While waiting for the owner to take the bear, I roam around the store. Suddenly, my eyes stop on something. I see Matoki (Bunny with mask) on a self. It reminds me of Daehyun. Well, everything is over now. I want to live with Luhan until my last breath on this Earth.

“Come on, honey.” he pulls my hand and gives me the huge, gigantic, enormous teddy bear.

“I see you guys are married couples right?” the owner asks. I slightly nod my head with a smile.

“I suggest you to buy this one.” he takes the Matoki and puts it on the counter. I gasp. I don’t want that. I’ll cry if I see that every day.

“Erm…No need. I want this instead.” I reply and smile to the owner, still hugging the teddy bear.

“Why? It kinda cute.” Luhan says and takes out his wallet. I think he’s going to buy it. I quickly stop him from buying it.

“Oppa, that’s alright. Keep that money for our children.” he smiles and pats my head.

“Okay, then.” we bid a goodbye to the owner and go to our next destination.

 

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 Please comment after receive. TQ for requesting. Come again and request from us. Vote is appreciate. ^^ Sorry for the big delay. I'm actually having fun writing this. XD

profile credit;

    © miss_lollipop - baby spring