[1st step]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh... that's easy... I can manage it...." 'pop-up" from TaeYeon without thinking. Both medical staffs looked at TaeYeon with eyes widen.

 

"WAIT! What the heck had I told about!!!!" Shout in TaeYeon's mind, after she realized that she had said something WRONG~~~

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Taeyeon alone in the room with Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon frozen at the front of the bed. She do nothing, but just stare at the new patient's clothes on her hand, which prepared by Miss Choi, with a dull look.

 

 

'What's wrong with you, TAE?!'  

'Why you act such unsual?' 

'Don't you always step aback from the trouble?'

'Geez, see! what the heck you have done?! you made yourself in trouble!' 

'Don't you even think before you act? Now, what can you do? You doesn't have any experience in take care of the patient.'

Taeyeon keep on self accusation.

 

 

Taeyeon stop accusing herself when she hearing the knock on the door. Miss Choi come in the room with pushing a mini handcart. The cart is filled with clean warm water basin and towels beside it. Miss Choi pushed the mini handcart and leave it beside the bed to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon is hestite, she wonder that can she just draws back her words or not, as she got no experience for this , she not even has any idea what should she do, and where to start. She need help, and she decide to ask for help. When Taeyeon about to say out a word, Miss Choi has her way out from the room. Taeyeon can just watch her staff walked out with close the door, she loss her only chance for asking for help.

 

Taeyeon stare at the door for a moments, and sigh heavily, turn her back back to Tiffany.

 

 

"Ok, Tae, let's figure it out. Same words to myself! Taeyeon-ah, you can do it!"

"Not a big deal, right? Just a simplest and easy work, a person with non-experince also can do well! SO, LET's START!"

Taeyeon is builting up her self-confidence.

 

"what should I do? Where should I do?" Taeyeon sighed slightly and blinking her pretty eyess few times as she look at Tiffany.

 

"Geez, PABO TAE! Just do as same as what you do when you grooming! As simple as ABC!" Taeyeon slap her forehead. She smirks and start to grab the towel from the mini handcart and put it into the warm water and twist dry the wet towel.

 

Taeyeon turn to face Tiffany, "Where should I start first?" she murmurs.

 

"1st step... face!" Taeyeon try to wipe Tiffany's soft angelic but pale face. Every movement she done, she done softly and gentle like wiping a delicate crystal. Taeyeon's eyes become very gentle when she looking at Tiffany, which she didn't realize it.

 

After finish clean Tiffany's face, Taeyeon start to move downward her hand... neck... collar-bone... ... Chest.

 

Taeyeon's hand stopped suddenly at Tiffany's lappet. Her cheeks blushed immediately. Taeyeon felt nervous. "Ya! Tae! Why should you felt nervous for that! This is non-sense!" She whispered to herself, but she still can clearlly felt her face blushed crazy, as she felt her cheeks burning.

 

"Oh, c'mon! Tae, don't act as a teenage! calm down!" She took herself a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter