[Please, Don't leave]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeYeon came out from the small room, she is starving after this all, and decide to has some foods. she went out from her room and walk down to kitchen. she pretty sure that Aunite Song would prepared some foods in the kitchen for her before she off duty. As usual, TaeYeon found her supper in the kitchen, supper made she smile, and start enjoy the foods.

 

when eating, TaeYeon's pretty dark brown eyes always looked out across the guest room. 'Is she alright now?' 'Don't she regained consciousness?' several question keep on pop up in TaeYeon's mind.She stop a medical staff who just passing by the kitchen.

 

"Does the patient have any wake up signs?" asked by TaeYeon.

 

"Not yet, Miss KIM. Every half hour, we kept a strict watch over the patient to note the slightest change in her condition. The patient is in stable condition, and we will keep it on." the medical staff replied.

 

"Okay, thanks for your worked hard today, i appriciated it." TaeYeon smiled. " Miss?" with an asking tone.

 

"Miss CHOI." she replied happly. She suprised that her boss willing to know a name whom is nobody to her boss, and she also suprised the good manner of TaeYeon which totally different from the rude act while under going surgery. she thought TaeYeon is be spoiled.

 

"Thanks for today, Miss Choi" TaeYeon gives a charming smile to Miss Choi. " You must be tried for whole day work. you and your colleagues can have a short break." TaeYeon straight walk though Tiffany's room.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

TaeYeon walked in the room, and the medical staff bow to her immediately when saw her coming in. She smiled, and let the staff to leave for a break. Staff bowwd before leave and left TaeYeon alone in the room with Tiffany.

 

TaeYeon walk closer to Tiffany and looking at her intently. “ Really sleep peaceful like an angel." TaeYeon whispered unconsciously. Just like what she draw before.

 

TaeYeon sit beside the bed and do nothing, but just staring Tiffany's palce face, no move, soul'd out, as time stopped.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany wrinkled her brows, and groaning. This pull back TaeYeon to reality.

 

"Is she wake up now?" TaeYeon murmurs.

 

Tiffany keep on groaning in soft weak tone, her eyes still close. Tiffany try to say something, but TaeYeon can't heard well what had been said fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter