Flower's Tears

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N from Dumbo:

Reader said to me, that forgot the storyline already. 

Ah, me too. Dumbo forgot too. So, don't bother that...

 

 

 

 

 

Looking at them, I'm confused. I felt the thing I shouldn't have to. 

Watching them lovely dovey from here, I should feel happy, and yeah, indeed, I am happy for her, to having the one she love so much by her side, be with her, love her as the same way she has.

But, why? Beside the heartily happy for her, deep down in my heard there have something else yelling at me. It doesn't stranger for me, I felt it once before, few years ago. 

Saw she clingy on her lover, I should be happy for her. And I'm. But, at the same time, I feel something else.

Watching them kissing, a huge feeling overwhemmed me.

So wrong, it shouldn't be like that. She's happy now, as what I want, always want.

Why? Something went wrong. I shouldn't feel like this.

So empty.

It's hurt.

It feel like tearing.

Looked up to the sky, it's grey. It gonna raining soon.

 

Rain?

'Taenggoo-ah, do you know that, raining, because the sky is crying...'

Her voice rang beside my ears.

 

*Flashback*

 

Taeyeon lied on the  woodmade dormette lifelessly, her eyes staring blank on the grey sky. She just looked like a doll, a souless doll. Her heart broken, and she not bother to heal it, as she doesn't has any reason for doing it.

Let it broken. Let it dying. Let it yelled for pain. Let it be empty. Let it crashed.

"Taenggoo-ah." Jessica soft voice rang beside the broken doll's ears. Taeyeon softly let out a sigh from her weak breaths. At least, she sighed, not like two months ago, who really looked like a dead log. Jessica let out a bitter smile, she approached to her beloved friend, softly, she brushed the elder's hair with her soft fingers. Taeyeon doesn't respond to her blonde best friend, who now is sitting beside her. but she doesn't pulled the girl away like what she usual do in past two months.

"Taenggoo-ah, what's wrong? You're wake up earlier today. Do you had nightmare again?" Jessica asked, full of concern in her voice.

Taeyeon softly shake her head, glances met Jessica, tried hard to let out an ensure smile to the latter. She tried to be strength, but she looked even weaker by doing that. This hurt Jessica again and again. The blonde can't stand the person she care so much be such fragile, as cruchiness as just a slight touch, she will broken into pieces, and Taeyeon will gone. Gone, vanished. Just like what happened not long before.

A hard stab on Jessica's heart, so deep, so pain. Made her rare can breath smoothly. An urge to tears for her friend's condition overwhemled her. But. She can't. She shouldn't cry at here. She is here, for helping Taeyeon to stand up again. She has to be strength for the friend she love. Because she really know Taeyeon's feelings, she know how hurt Taeyeon is, she know how hopeless her friend is right now. She know that she is the only one can help Taeyeon, as she is the one know what the ing damn things happened on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's broken not only because Taeyeon just lost her girlfriend, but more than that, she lost her faith after all. A person who lost her love, her faith, her live, even lost what she always believe for, what will she left after that? Jessica's here for Taeyeon, always beside the elder girl, just to tell the latter that she doesn't lost her whole world. At least, she still has her. A friend. A friend that trust her, and love her, more than everyone does.

"Taenggoo-ah..." Jessica softly caring Taeyeon's cheek, before she pulled the girl closer to her, let the latter rest her head on her tights. Softly she brushing Taeyeon's hair, humming a lullaby for Taeyeon. Hoping that the girl lying on her can get a sleep. Her Taenggoo rarely sleep. Taeyeon can't sleep at night, barely can catch a nap on the day time. Nightmare hunted her.

The girl lying on Jessica's tights doesn't close her eyes, instead, she staring blank on the sky. Like a soulless dolls. Empty. Empty in her eyes, the pair of beautiful eyes that usually filled up with full of hope and love.

Silence dominated between them, but not awkward at all.

"Grey."

Out of the blue, Taeyeon spoken, stunned Jessica. Jessica can't help but smile in consolation. Finally, her Taenggoo spoke.

"Yeah?"

"The sky. Sica. It looked so grey." Just like Taeyeon's heart.

How long Taeyeon doesn't talk already. This is the first time Taeyeon called Jessica after the terrible things happened on Taeyeon months ago. The tears on Jessica's eyes, threated to fall. Jessica looked up to the sky so that she won't let her tears fall.

Yeah, the sky is grey. Gonna rainning soon.

"It's gonna raining soon." Jessica said.

"Yeah."

Without wasting time, the sky started raining.

 

"Taenggoo-ah, do you know that, raining, because the sky is crying..." Jessica mumbled softly, while continue caring Taeyeon's facade.

"Cry?"

"Yeah... Cry. Do you heard the 'Flower's tears' before?"

"Flower's... tears?"

What's that?

"Nae... Flower's tears, it is the most beautiful tears in the world, do you see that before? Let's go!" Jessica immediately pulled Taeyeon up, grabbed the latter's hand, lead the latter out from the property they currently stay.

 

Jessica drove, with Taeyeon sit beside at the passager sit. She drove the car out from the town, to a place looked more like a village.

A flowers village. Sky still crying, but it almost stop rain.

"Why are we here?" Taeyeon asked when she saw Jessica stopped the car in front of a flower fields.

"We're here for Flower's tears, pabo Taenggoo-ah." Jessica smile softly while caring Taeyeon's face. She opened the car door after she stopped the car engine. Opened her red umbrella, before she approached to Taeyeon.

"Huh?"

"We will meet Flower's tears soon, Taenggoo-ah, just follow me." Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's hand, interwined her finger with Taeyeon, slowly, they approaching to the middle of the flower field.

"Can't we meet the so-called Flower's tears under a good weather? It's all wet." Taeyeon said. Quite childish, but Jessica loved it. She loved when Taeyeon talked to her, not like the Taeyeon she be with in the past few month. A broken angel that won't utter.

"Nah, we can just meet Flower's tears after raining." Jessica turned her head to meet Taeyeon, and smile sweetly.

Both of them standing at the middle of the field, surrounded by the flowers, while with few drops of rain.

Rain slowly stop.

“Taenggoo-ah, do you know that, it called 'Flower's tears' because there has a story behind it?" Jessica said, while caring the back of Taeyeon's palm with the fingers she linked with Taeyeon.

"Huh?" Taeyeon softly hummed, she tooked a deep breath. fresh air with flowery odour. Her eyes staring on the flower in front of her.

It looked so beautiful, so fresh, so liveness, after the rain.

"Raining, is because of the sky is crying. The sky is crying, because the sky is in love with the flower, but they can't be with together. So, when everytime the sky raining, because the sky is missing flower. The rain dropped and met the flower. It became the Flower's tears."

 

 

*Flashback ended*

 

 

'Flower's T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter