CHAPTER 54

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kindly read the A/N at the bottom please.

"Of course is my business, everything bout Sica is MY business!!" Yuri yelled back without think twice.   Taeyeon lift up one of her eyebrow, she stared on the tan girl for couple seconds.     'I should do something for my princess, knocked some sense to this dense pabo!' Taeyeon's     "What means 'MY', Yul?" Taeyeon showed her bossy smirk to tan girl.    

 

Yuri stiffed on her spot just like a statute, while she straightened her back, both her eyes wider in shocked, literally petrified. She's in shocked. Shocked on what she had just blurt out without go thru her brain and think. Obviously, she can clearly heard her pacing heartbeat in this awful silent midnight. Literally, felt that her 'end of the world' is so near to her, just in front of her. She is fidgeting in nervous. Nervous? Nervous is not enough to describe her status now. her brain is literally shut down, out of fuction, and chaos. She can't think any suitable answer to cover her with her non-functioning brain. But she can't just tell the exact true to her boss. As she already decided that the sercet of her gonna be with her. Alone. And forever.

 

"What that 'MY' means, Yul?" Taeyeon repeated again, but this time with an unreadable expression and tone. Thru the tone Taeyeon had can't read any expression on that, can't get what exact in her mind now with her expression. As a successful business woman, Taeyeon always play well to make her prey fall into her trick. Maybe can claimed this charisma as KIm's nature.

 

"I... No... I just..." Yuri stammering. Taeyeon's question just like a bomb, a huge one, invisible bomb, tossed by her boss, the one she won't disobey. She just like a little poor prey standing infront of a giant lion, the king of the animal. Yuri let her fidgeted eyes meet the girl in front of her. Every single hair on her back jolted up at the moment her eyes met Taeyeon's. That pair of aggressiveness eyes. Yuri gluped hard while Taeyeon just staring at her silently, without utter any single word, just stared aggressively, like a leopard. This made the tan girl be more fidgeted than second ago.

 

For your information, Yuri is not the only one nervous in this room, so as Taeyeon. The one that looked so calm with her aggressiveness eyes and cocky smirk on her face, outside, but inside, she is totally different. Taeyeon is nervous too, damn nervous. She found that she just let the effect of alcohol lead her mind and put herself in a gambling on what she gonna do next. A gamble. A big one. Yeah, if everything went the other way round of her expectation, she gonna lost her favourite dongseang in front of her, and also their friendship that she precious so much. And not forget that if she failed to make Yuri confess that she love Jessica, or if at the end Yuri doesn't love Jessica just like the way the blonde love this tan girl, she know that she is the only make her princess heartbroke, while the blonde's dream broken. Very risky, this is a very high risky gamble as the outcome might be more harmful than she can predict. But still, the game has been on, no way for her to pull back. She has to do this for her princess. Taeyeon has to do this for Jessica. Since the latter had done and sacrificed so many things for her. She need to ensure the blonde's happiness. That's the only thing she can do for her princess. As she always believe that the tan girl in font of her is the right person for Jessica.

 

Taeyeon turned to her mini bar and grab another bottle of liquor. Opened it and gluped the liquor down. She need it, tonight, so much.

 

"D-Don't drink anymore, Taeng. You made Sica worried on you." Yuri stepped toward to the older girl. Taeyeon hung her head low to hide her smirk from the tan girl.

 

"And? Does it matter?" Taeyeon asked, she chuckled in no care and even rolled her eyes up playfully. Acted like what had Yuri said is not a biggie. She took another glup on her bottle. Sometimes, alcohol did help.

 

"O-Of course! You made her cried for you!" Yuri took a deep breath before cried out loud. She hate to saw how frivolity Taeyeon is, as like treated the concerns that Jessica has on the latter is nothing. She hate Taeyeon take Jessica's concern as granted. How she wish she is the one in Jessica's eyes.

 

"Oh c'mon! That's not the first time Sica crying. WHat's the big deal!" Taeyeon tried her best to act like a bad . Ruffed her hair and sighed impatiently. And yeah, she does a good job, the tan girl can clearly feel her bloods is boiling inside on Taeyeon's attitude.

 

"How can you! Yah! She cried because of you! YOU!! Sica CRIED for you!!" Yuri clinched her teeth tight, so as her fists. The tan girl has trying her best to calm herself down, she doesn't want to lost control, as she still remembered that the drunk girl in front of her still her boss, the one she respected most and also is her best friend, her Unnie.

 

"Wae? Does it bother you?" Taeyeon let out a chuckled while raised her left eyebrow cockily.

 

"Taeng, she love you. Sica LOVE you, stop made her worried on you, stop made her cry!" Yuri frowned deeply. She's wondering why her boss, who always act intellect, turned into a jerk after drunk. Is this the true face of Taeyeon? Yuri wondered.

 

Taeyeon had her eyebrow frown on what Yuri told. 

 

"What's that mean? What means Sica love me? I know she love me as sister..." Yuri cut off Taeyeon.

 

"No! She love you more than a sister! For her, you always be the first for her, non matter how bad her condition is or how busy she is, when anything comes to you, she always dropped down whatever on her hand and rush to you! Can't you see she is madly in love with you! She can't eat properly when you leave for work trip, she doesn't sleep well when you're not here!"

 

"Yul..."

 

"Don't interrupt me, I'm not finish yet! Taeng, how can't you be so blind for not see that she has stay beside you, for you, and only set her eyes on you, for years already!! YEARS!! Everytime she talk bout you, her eyes is twinkling! Your villa is miles far away from her work place, but she willing to sacrifice her time, back and forth between her workplace and here, just to meet you! Can't you see that?! " 

 

Taeyeon can't help but let out a huge sigh, sighed heavily on how wrong this stupid tan girl is.

 

Well, maybe part of it, Yuri is right.

 

"And now, Tiffany come, you started to be more concern on her. Don't you know how sad Jessica is? Huh? She always has sadness on her eyes when she looking at you two! I saw it! Taeng! I saw the sadness on her eyes! But what can I do?! She has her eyes on you!"

 

Taeyeon almost lost herself, maybe part of herself started agreed on what Yuri said, but no. Hell no! That's not what she wanna do. Taeyeon took a deep breath so that she still can control herself, she feel like gonna make herself rush toward the helpless dense tan girl in front of her, and gained the latter a hard smash on head, after she heard what Yuri had said. How dense and idiot this tan y girl can be. She always though that Yuri doesn't make a move to her princess is because she is shy and not an aggressive type. But hell!! What a stupid idiot reason now?! That's it. Now or never, Tae!

 

"And you? How bout you, Yul?" Taeyeon asked, caught Yuri off guard.

 

"Wh-what?" Yuri stammered. She crused herself, just a word, just a freaking word, she had to strummer too.

 

"You know what am I asking. You said you know Sica love me. And how bout you! Are you love her?!" Taeyeon like the reaction of Yuri had, which mean that she is near her goal.

 

"o-of course... Like a sister..." Yuri murmured, while looked down on the floor, tried to hide her nervous. Everytime things come to her secret, she can't help but lether strengthen slipped away. Sister your , Yul!

 

"Don't fool me. Aren't you love Sica more than that?! Aren't you! That's why you concerned so much on her!" Taeyeon sighed mentally on how similar she and Yuri are. Same. Just same. Two coward when infront of love.

 

"You're drunk. Let's don't..." Yuri want to turn away, and runaway. Taeyeon sighed as she sensed that the girl on front of her gonna runaway. Why? Why need to use a hard way to make you utter out your feeling,Yul??

 

"Runaway? Huh?" Taeyeon said before Yuri can turn her back to the door way, shechuckled, scorned on what the tan girl gonna do. Taeyeon managed to stop the tan girl, frozen on her position.

 

"Right, go ahead Yul. Be a coward then. Thanks for letting me know that Sica LOVE me. What a great information you gave me." Taeyeon smirked while took a step toward the frozen tan girl.

 

"I will grant her wish,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter