[MY]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ps: This chap done without edit... Both my co-authors, on hiatus...

 

"Finally!!!" Yuri exclaimed while she reached the cable car platform of Seoul tower. Well, she's the first one arrived here, of course, with her princess on her back. Typical Kwon, strength athlete type, y~~ 

 

"We're the first Sica-ah!!" Yuri exclaimed in happy tone.

 

"Yuri-ah, put me down, now..." The tan girl obeyed even she doesn't like that. The next moment she shocked, while a soft hand wipe her sweats on her forehead, stiffened while she found out how close Jessica and her now. Jessica is standing in front of her, very close to her, she can feel the blonde scent, she has a urge to encircle her arms around the blonde in front of her, who still oblivious on how close both of them are, and pull her into a lips-lock, as the tan girl found herself can't take her eyes off that pair of soft, y and kissable lips. Now or never, YUL!!! Yuri move closer and closer a bit unconsciously, lost her sense already. Jessica stiffed a bit while she found the taller girl's face closer and closer to her. She is nervous now, but no, she doesn't push away the tan girl. She been wait for this happen for God know how long it was already. Both of them locked their glances on each other's lips before Jessica shut her eyes close, prepared to what will happen.

 

"I'm dead!!!!!!" A loud yelling sound came behind them made both Yulsic jumped in surprised, and aparted in a blinking of eyes. Damn! You're dead, a dead meat Hyo!!!!

 

"Bunny-ah!! You need to lost some weight already!!!" Hyochoding whined while she reached the top, where two statures (you know who) are.

 

"Yaaahhh!!! What did you said?!" Violence bunny slapped her choding's shoulder with all her might, earned another shrieked in pain by the latter.

 

"Mianhe Mianhe!!" Now HyoSun running in a circle as Yulsic in the middle. Hyochoding is trying to run away from the violence while bunny chasing behind. Both HyoSun's antics made two statutes bumped into each other with two shorty at both side. Sunny, who at Jessica's side tried to grab her lover who hide herself at Yuri's side, made Jessica has no choice and lean closer to her crush, oh well, not really unwilling, but she happy to lean closer to Yuri. Yuri encircle one of her arm around Jessica's shoulder to protect her princess from this two danshins. Four of them happily enjoying their antics until the other three girls arrived.

 

"Wait for me, Seobaby..." Another half-die whined can be hear.

 

"Aigoo, Sooyoung Unnie... " The mentioned girl sighed while turned her back to the half dead long legs girl and pulled the latter with her linked hands.

 

"Unnie... You're wasted your long legs, shouldn't you be the most benefit one by using your long legs to climb this inclined ramp?"  YoonA mocked to the whiny girl while she lost her attention from their makne.

 

"Yah!!" Seohyun faceplamed herself while she realised another bickering war gonna start again. She sighed, and leave both her long legs pabo unnies behind, whom already drowning in their own bickering.

 

"Seobaby, where's Taeng?"

 

"Taeyeon Unnie and Tiffany Unnie still behind, don't worry Unnie, they will catch up soon."

 

"Yeah, let's get inside, I need some rest, bunny-ah..." Hyochoding whined to her lover.

 

"How bout Yoongie and Youngie?" Jessica asked.

 

"Nah... They looked good in their own bickering world. Just leave them there." Yuri said, she doesn't like that 'Yoongie' and 'Youngie' nickname from her princess, while she just 'Yuri' only.

 

 

Finally, the short legs girl arrived the station with the red hair girl on her back. Taeyeon put down Tiffany gentle, Tiffany been pulled away by Yuri and YoonA just in the second her feets landed on the ground.

 

"Looked!! Pany-ah!!! Looked what we found!!" Two buddies exclaimed in hyper tone, pointed to the HUGE poster. HUGE! Started from top of the ceiling till the ground. HUGE Tiffany's poster in the building. GAWD~~~ Superstar level!!!

 

"You're so beautiful!!" Yuri exclaimed while her jaw still open WIDELY. Her statement made Tiffany blushed in slightly, but a bit dark expression on Taengsic face.

 

"y you have, Pany-ah!" Hyoplayer exclaimed. Earned a pinch on ear. Serve your right Hyo!

 

"Tiff, let's go to the cable car." Jessica took the tomato like Tiffany's hand, leave those preverts behind drooling on the poster. Both America-Korean smiles with each other, hand in hand.

 

"Taenggoo!! Stop staring at the poster already, come and join us!!" High pitch exclaimed from Jessica made the day dreaming shorty back to the reality, blushed madly on her best friend's remark. Both Taeny blushed, while Jessica smirk in evil.

 

"Taenggoo, drooling over the poster?" Jessica teased in evilish smirk, while Taeyeon approached to JeTi. Her statement made Taeny's heart skipped a beat.

 

"A...anniya!!" The shortest one exclaimed.

 

"eh, really?" Jessica best friend even more. Tiffany just keep mum, blushed but a bit disappointed on Taeyeon's denied.

 

"Sica-chu!!" 

 

"What? Tiffany looked such damn y on that poster. Everyone will drooled on her y ." 

 

"Yah, I'm not drooling, I just admiring her stunning charisma image in the poster." Good answer, Taeyeon!! Credit! Cause you made your eye-smile superstar fluttering in joy now.

 

Jessica smirk in victory by herself.

 

 

 

In cable car, Jessica intended to made Taeny stay alone to each other, while she pushed Taeny to the other side of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter