[Seoul day tour]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WuuuAAH!!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, she acted like a child that out(strolling?) with her mom, everything on the street is new for her. Wondering here and there when she found some things that's new and attractive to her, which made her bunny keep on chasing here and there behind her. If Hyochoding is a kid, then Sunny bunny is mom.

 

"Hyoraengi... I'm tired!" Sunny complained to her hyper kid, oops, is lover. They have been walking down the streets in Seoul for few hours, its reasonable for Sunny to complain. Instead of trying to find a place to rest, Hyoyeon drag her lover by holding the latter's hand into a certain cute shop. Obviously she ignored the complains from bunny. Bunny's groan can be heard and she yelled that she regreted so much for her own suggestion. That earned her laughters from the others who follow behind them.

 

"Bunny, I'm hungry!" Hyochoding yelled for foods at her mom.

 

"Thank God that you still know what is lunch time!!" Sunny sighed while rolling her eyes. (A package that cannot be separated XD)

 

"FOOD!!!" Both shikshins exclaimed while doing fists pump in the air.

 

"C'mon!! Soo! You've been eating non-stop for few hours already, you still hungry?!!" Yuri asked, looking at her best friend in disbelief.

 

"Yul! Yoong keep on steal my snacks just now!" Sooyoung complained.

 

"Unnie, sharing is caring~~" YoonA used her kid-like aeygo tone on the tallest girl which made the latter wanna land her fist on her pretty face.

 

"Sooyoung Unnie... No..." Seohyun said, holding Sooyoung's wrist that already in the air, preventing the latter punch YoonA. Sooyoung gave in, loosen her fist and put down her arm, but still glare at the smiling doe-eyed girl. Sooyoung sighed, she finds that she's always weak when facing this maknae.

 

"Yoongie, hungry?" Jessica, who stand beside Yuri asked.

 

"Nae... Yoongie's hungry..." Another kid-like aeygo tone, and puppy eyes to Jessica. Earned giggles from Jessica.

 

"Youngie's hungry too~~" Sooyoung bend down her knees a bit, showing her puppy eyes to Jessica, learn the younger shikishin using the aeygo tone. Which is irritating. This is the first time Sooyoung did that to Jessica, which made the latter froze a bit, shocked.

 

"Yah! That's disgusting Soo!" Yuri smacked the tallest girl's back head with no mercy suddenly. She is already jelly when she saw YoonA do aeygo to her princess, and Jessica even giggle at that. And now, Sooyoung in. No way, not another one.

 

"That hurts Yul!!!" Sooyoung glare at her friend when she hold her head with teary eyes. Seohyun help the tallest by rubbing the pain spot, while the others...just laughed out loud. (Well~ What do you expect~)

 

"Serve you right." Yuri murmured in a low tone, but that didn't go unnoticed by Jessica. Jessica secretly smile to herself.

 

 

'Is she jealous?'

Jessica's

 

 

"Let's eat!" YoonA exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, I'm starving." Sooyoung said with her teary eyes.

 

"Seriously?! You ate a lot already!" Yuri exclamied, still bickering with her buddy.

 

"Yul, for your information, that's 'snacks', not 'meals'. They cannot even can fill half of my stomach." Sooyoung barked back.

 

"Jinja..." Both KkabYul and Sooyoung's bickering made the others shake their head hopelessly and sigh. 

 

"Girls, stop it. Let's have lunch and rest for a while." Yeah, kid leader Taeyeon always know when to stop those choding's antics.

 

"Sica, let's find a good restaurant for them. Besides, Fany should rest already." Taeyeon said.

 

"No, TaeTae. I'm still not tired yet."

 

"But, you need to rest a while, Fany-ah. Your leg just heal..."

 

"C'mon TaeTae... It's a precious(good?) chance for me to walk like normal on the street..." Tiffany whined, she is showing her puppy eyes too, but failed.. Why?? B'coz her pretty eyes has been cover by a big black sunglasses.

 

"A no is a no... Time for rest..." Maybe because Taeyeon can't see Tiffany's twinkling puppy eyes that may make her weak, she doesn't give in to Tiffany. She's really concerned for the latter's health.

 

Jessica's eyes keep on switching back and forth between Taeyeon and Tiffany, drown in their own argument. She smile a bit.

 

 

'Pabo Taengoo, you've show all the concern you have for her, but you didn't want to make a move...'

'Both of you look good to be together already...'

Jessica's

 

 

As the sunflowerYul of Jessun, every movement of Jessica can't be hidden or go unnoticed by Yuri.

 

 

'Again... That smile... That eyes...'

'Sica, if you love her why did you push Taeng to Pany?'

Yuri's

 

 

"Stop~~ Enough for non-sense bickers and arguments~~ I need to eat~~" Sunny said in loud voice together with her cute aeygo, successfully managed to end this episode.

 

 

 

 

 

The girls have delicious Korean traditional foods as lunch in the 'peaceful' moment. Yeah, bickering Youngie and Yoongie for foods, their usual food war. Lovely dovey for HyoSun. A real peaceful lunch for the others.

 

That, was until Taeyeon's cell rang. Taeyeon has her eyebrows knitted together when she look at the caller's ID. Well, who has the ability make Taeyeon frown by just a call. 

 

Taeyeon excused herself and leave to pick up the call. Tiffany had noticed Taeyeon's change of expression, so has Jessica. But the difference between Tiffany and Jessica is, Jessica knows who is the one that made Taeyeon's expression went dark, and Tiffany doesn't know. 

 

Jessica is worried, since she know the caller must be Taeyeon's mom. Mrs Kim's call not a good sign, NEVER a good sign. Jessica has her eyes glued at the way Taeyeon disappeared herself, worried.

 

After few minutes, Jessica can't sit still on her seat anymore. She excused herself and leave to find her best friend. Luckily, she found Taeyeon at the alley beside the toilet of the restaurant. She quicken her pace to her best friend, but she stop her pace while she saw her Taengoo is not herself. 

 

"Taengoo..." Jessica called out while approaching her. The latter didn't respond, but just lean her back to the wall, sighed in desperate.

 

"What happened, Taengoo?" Jessica asked in worry, she is now standing infront of her best friend.

 

"Sica, mom... She knows Tiffany now... She still keep her 'eyes' on me. She called asking who's Tiffany to me..." Taeyeon said in calm tone, but Jessica knows Taeyeon is in angry from the latter's fuming eyes.

 

"Tae-Taengoo..." Jessica knows what she worried had just happened. She lost her ability to talk for a moment, all she can do is to hold her best friend. Let the latter know she's there for her.

 

"I still can't get rid of her, Sica... I'm still the same useless Taeyeon after all... She knows Fany is special for me, Sica. She knows that already. She said I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter