[Move]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I miss Taenggoo..." Jessica pouted in cute.     "Na-do... I miss Taeyeon Unnie..." YoonA whined,     "So do I....." Tiffany murmured.       While Yuri and Sooyoung were busy with their war, Jessica, Tiffany, YoonA and Seohyun are busy missing their leader... A voice interrupted them...       "Who missed me? I heard someone said she missed me..."     All the girls turned their head to the entrance of the dining room. Seeing HyoSun and a certain girl that they missed so much standing there.     Taeyeon's back!    

 

 

"Taeyeon Unnie!!!" YoonA sprung from her seat jumped on the shorter girl, literally throw herself onto Taeyeon. Unfortunately, Taeyeon doesn't expect YoonA's reaction, she doesn't hold the younger girl well which made both of them fall to the floor, Taeyoen lying flat on her back and YoonA on top of her.

 

"Ouch..." Taeyeon groaned, but the younger girl who's still on top of her, hugging her tightly.

 

Before Taeyeon can ask the younger girl to get up from her, she feel extra weight on her.

 

"Uhfffff..."

 

"Taeng!!!" KkabYul joined, on top of YoonA.

 

"Uffffffff!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"TaeBoss-nim!!!" Sooyoung joined!!! On top of Yuri.

 

"Girls..." Taeyeon is squashed at the bottom. She feel that she's gonna die young, soon.

 

"We MISSED you!!" Three pranksters whined like squirmy kids, intend to add more weight on Taeyeon.

 

"Gosh... Get up from me..." Taeyeon struggled to free herself... But she fail... Thanks to her petite body.

 

"Unnie, don't you miss me? If you didn't give me a satisfying answer, I'm gonna stay like this for whole night long, Yuri Unnie and Sooyoung Unnie gonna be the same~" YoonA said while showed her alligator grin to the girl below, with two pranksters on top of her nodding their heads with smirks.

 

"Gosssshhhhh.... I gonna die..." Taeyeon groaned, while earning the laughter from others in the dining room.

 

"Unnie..." Seohyun tugged Sooyoung's shirt, and looked at the latter with her puppy eyes. When the latter turned her head to meet her. Sooyoung sighed, she cave in. Yeah, who can resist Seobaby's cuteness. Sooyoung get up from Yuri then she pull the tanned girl up. Leaving the doe eyed girl alone with their boss.

 

"Thanks, Seobaby... Yoongie, I missed you. Just get up now..." Taeyeon look at the younger, patting the latter's head softly, which the latter like so much.

 

Taeyeon greeted those four long-legged girls properly after she get up from the floor. Her eyes immediately landed on the eyes-smile girl that she missed dearly in the past two weeks, Tiffany can't help, but hear her heartbeat pumping crazily. Taeyeon approach the latter.

 

"You're back." Tiffany said with her smile, while staring at the girl she missed so damn much, infront of her.

 

"I'm back." Taeyeon can't help but lean closer to the palm that's covering her cheek. She want to feel more, and more... She missed her softness...

 

"Welcome home." Tiffany immediately lean closer, encircled her arms around Teayeon, and hugged the girl firmly and tightly like there's no tommorow. She know she shouldn't do that, but she can't control herself... She need to feel Taeyeon's warmth. Without her knowing, Taeyeon need the same badly.

 

"Yeah, I'm home." A simple 'welcome home' from the girl she love so much is already enough for her to feel herself in heaven. Already for a few years she doesn't feel like this, so secured, so safe... The 'home' feelings... She felt all the burden on her shoulder been put down literally. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany on waist, pulling the latter closer to her, feeling the latter's warmth and sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter