[Occupancy silently without given notice]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM’s Private Villa, Guest Room

 

 

Tiffany is laying on the bed of the guest room. A batch of medics staffs surrounding around Tiffany with some rescue measures equipment. All the staffs are try their best to on rescuing Tiffany, which ordered by their young master, TaeYeon. All the people in the room are busy, rush in and from the room.

 

 

TaeYeon are waiting at the living room. She still on her casual jogging outfit that stained with blood. She wandered anxiously around the living room, but her eyes focus on the guest room’s door which Tiffany at.

 

 

“Please don’t worry, Miss KIM, your friend would be fine, all I brought here is the best elite staff and the most advanced medical equipment, others back up… “ A man who stand aside try to fawn TaeYeon with a polite tone.

 

 

“Then, why you still standing here? Mr. Kang, the Director of Emergency department? Shouldn’t you be the one to take charge of this live-saving surgery?” TaeYeon cut him off, with coldest tone and cherish at him.

 

 

Just a seconds, Mr. Kang frozen, he flinched. He can felt all of his hair of his back  stood up immediately.

 

 

“Yeah! Ahgettshimida!” He bowed and rush into the room with the fastest speed he can. He known that he must success to save this patient’s life, if not, his pay would be loss the job. Omo! How can he loss his job at this moment, just for 2 years time to him for retirement.

 

 

TaeYeon sit down on the couch, which face the guest room. She cover her face with her hand, try to calm down. Auntie Song walked though TaeYeon with a glass of water in her hand. She patted TaeYeon’s shoulder with the hand free and say “TaeYeon-nah, calm down. Let the expert do their job, they can give the result you want.”

 

 

TaeYeon rise her head and looked Auntie Song. The latter pass the glass to her, she just received it and drink it.

 

 

Auntie Song patted TaeYeon’s shoulder gentle to make the younger calm down just as the way she always done to TaeYeon when TaeYeon’s childhood. “You had done well for order the medical team come to villa instantly, but not call for an ambulance from hospital to sent the girl to the hospital which the most nearest hospital still mile faraway from here. This will waste the golden time to save her.” She smile and be gratified that TaeYeon doesn’t changed too much in these few years. She still the TaeYeon that kindhearted, took other’s problem to herself, since from her childhood, even though she turn herself into a cold heart and realism businessman these few years.

 

 

“neah… “ TaeYeon replied with pay no attention bout it. She calm her mind and felt more confident when she saw an backup team arrived to villa with more medica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter