[Life]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon side, London.

 

 

 

After finishing her work, actually can't said finish, she had tons of things to solve there, just need to take a break from the huge stress she had here. Taeyeon stepped out from the building located at the street. The street is crowded, full of the people walking, wearing suit and briefcase in their hand, no matter male or female, all are the same, eyes glued on the tablet they got on their hand, checking on the trends of the stock market, or whatever. Busy, busy and busy... Taeyeon observe her surrounding, she doesn't even know what the heck those bees are busy on. 

 

 

Well, she's also one of the bee from those crowd too, right? She's ridiculing on herself about when she'd been one she doesn't want to be at all. She helplessly shook her head lightly and make way to Paternoster Square next to the finance centre in London.

 

 

She approach the center of the Square, sit on a certain spot and observe all the people around there. Taeyeon find herself like to be like this, do nothing. Just sit on a certain place and observe the strangers. Every person has their own way to live, own life to lead, own problems to solve, own family to take care of, own career to handle, own dream to achieve also. Everyone is the same. This is the way she can feel that she is a normal person, not the Kim Taeyeon from KIM's, just a normal person that has her own normal life like others. Same.

 

 

Taeyeon let a sigh escape from involuntarily. Well, when she had a habit on sighing everytime she has the chance? Maybe just when she's at London, maybe... Just maybe...

 

 

She lift up her gaze to the sky. Yeah, the sky, the blue and clear sky, London's blue sky..

(Ok, I just embellish London's sky. I don't felt London's sky is as blue and clear as York's sky, which I love the most when I'm at UK... Back to the story...)

 

 

Taeyeon stare at the blue and clear sky, that's on top of her. Still the same sky in her memory, the same blue, the same one that rarely have clouds, clear... No different from what she saw few years ago. The only thing different is her feelings. Yeah, the feelings. At first, she love this blue and clear sky so much when she had just started her uni life here, this beautiful sky means 'freedom' for her. But things will change, so do the feelings, after what had happened to her, she has different perspective for this clear blue sky. The 'freedom' feeling she had for it vanished, vanished into thin air. Nothing left, but just hurt, pain, sadness and... weary... that she can feel. She hide them as well as she can to others, and she managed to do it in front of most, but just , failure to a certain girl. Yes, you are right, that certain girl is Jessica, her so-called soulmate? The latter doesn't critic her on this at all, but just stay beside her before she, herself, realize that she need someone there beside her, for her.

 

 

Today, she has a chance to look at the familiar sky again, she's surprised that, she find the feelings is different again. The hurt feeling she had is gone, maybe not all, but at least the feeling of someone stabbing her heart with a knife that make her has difficulties to breathe, is getting lesser, less till she feel relieved about it. The sadness she usually can feel strongly everytime she came back to this place is also getting lesser. What does this mean? Yeah, she move on already, move on from the sad memories she had buried deeply in her heart, move on from the sadness that no one can bring away from her before, even Jessica also can't take it away from her. And the weary? Well, this is kinda difficult to judge, right? At least now, Taeyeon knows she has a reason to continue to live.

 

 

 

 

'How are you?'

'Are you still keeping your word, that you said before you leave me?'

'Do you find someone for yourself already?'

'Are you happy in your life now?'

'I move on from you already, I've found someone special for me...'

'Even if I can't make her mine, but I promise that I will guard her till she find her happiness.'

'I'm sorry...'

'This will be the last time I say this to you.'

'Please be happy...'

Teayeon's

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon smile unconsciously while her eyes is still glued to the sky. It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter