[Past]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

StepTeangguu: This is whole chap of Taeng's past... Will not be a joyful chap, or should I said a bit bored? If you feel like doesn't want to read, you can skip as you like. Since the 'future' is much more important than 'past'.
By the way, Yulsic next chap...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Long long time ago, in a country named Korea, there was a kingdom, and was under jurisdiction of KIM. KIM's has a pretty and awesome daughter, that's me! Almighty Kim Hyoyeon. Annyeong~

 

 

???

 

 

(Sunny and Tiffany: "What the heck?!")

 

 

Okay... Just for fun... Don't be so serious...

 

 

As all of you know, Taeyeon and I are cousins, and we're born and raised under the super duper bounteousness environment. KIM's is the largest organisation in Korea, and also in top of the ranking in Asia. I can be very sure that, there are tons of outsiders even more familiar to the history of KIM's than myself, the KIM's family tree, the scope that KIM's had interfaced in and subjected in the business world, the annual profit for the year, the financial position of the organisation, what had done by KIM's... blar blar blar... Every public information had been completely see through, no, is scanned over by them.

 

 

Sometimes, I even doubt that they know even more about our personal financial position then me myself. Well, you know. Those digits keep on increasing every single second, how can I know exactly how much I own in the... Ouch! Sunbaby, it hurts!

 

 

(Sunny: "Stop it, will ya?!")

 

 

Ok ok... Eh... Let's skip the boring family tree...

 

 

Even if the both of us grow up in the same environment, but it doesn't mean that both of us lead exactly the same life, right? Even the parents is different. Parents, yeah, the parents... The main reason to affect the future of a child.

 

 

Born at KIM's, means that Tae grow up under public's gaze, the expectations... Our childhood life had been fully filled up by different type of courses, just to make sure that we will grow up as a lady of gentle birth, good breeding, or high social position. We had learn all the courses that 'mondaine' should know, starting from protocols, communicative competence, social dance, ballet, different musical instrument lessons, drawing lesson, golf, equestrian sport... I can't even remember all of it. As I know, when a normal child is learning how to write 'ABC', we already started to learn different languages already, just for the one and only reason. Be perfect.

 

 

Tae is different from me, I always try to escape from those boring and annoying lessons, but Tae will finish it all, not just finish, but always does perfectly. She doesn't oppugn at all.

 

 

Tae's future had been arranged by her mom when she's still at elementary school, that time Tae's father had completely taken over KIM's from our grandpa. Tae's mom had plan to let Tae become the next legal heiress for KIM's since then. Somehow, I still don't know the reason why Tae's mother make that decision, since Tae has an older brother and normally the heir should be the male and the oldest, just like Tae's father. But Tae's mother is strong-willed on this.

 

 

This made Tae even more precociousness than others. She know her mother's will very well and she obeyed her that time, followed in her parent's footsteps. I remember when I asked Tae about this, she just smile and replied, "Mom is happy, that's enough.", I know all she's doing is because of love, the love she has for her family, the typical Kim Taeyeon, always put others in front of her, and herself, always the last.

 

 

Fany, you can see all the photos took at public, she's always neat and tidy, a typical descendant of royal family, elegant and perfect. You can't find any fie-fie photo or news from public about her.

 

 

(Tiffany looked at the laptop that Hyoyeon handed to her, full of Taeyeon's childhood photos. Cute and pretty well-knowledge little girl. Tiffany studies all the photo carefully, she finds how cute little Taeyeon was, she even wish that she can meet Taeyeon at that time. Tiffany is surprised when she see some of the photos that Taeyeon smile brightly and dorkily, sounds like having fun playing crazily, which is totally different from previous photos she saw, the polite smile, and most polite demeanor.)

 

 

Oh, actually Tae is a dork. When we stay at the private place, without any outsider, this is the only time she will be her own self.

 

 

Tae loves drawing, she has talent in this field since the day she know what is a drawing. Her painting can simply make the viewer mesmerized. When Tae is still in junior high school, she received the laudation from the most popular artist in art field. That was the first time I can clearly feel how happy Tae was. And that is the first time Tae had her own mind, that's different from her mother. She wish to be an artist instead of taking over KIM's in the future. She told her parents, Tae's dad doesn't have any dissenting opinion to it, but Tae's mother... She just simply die out Tae's one and only request in her whole life at that time, just like killing an ant, Tae's dream dead out, she continued to follow the footsteps that had been planned by Tae's mother.

 

 

(Tiffany: "Can I have a look at Tae's painting?)

 

 

Sorry, Fany-ah. We don't have any single painting left, Tae burned all of them few years ago.

 

 

In short, Tae grew up under her mother's rein.

 

 

The first time for Tae to feel what is 'freedom' is the time when she's doing her Master of Business Management and Finances in England. That was the first time she doesn't live under her mother's eyes. That was the first time Tae and I can fully enjoy the normal life like a normal person. Here, we are KIM's, but at England, we're just students. We can forget about what is 'etiquette', and do whatever we want there. Tae even took double master that time. Yeah, one is Master of Business Management and Finances and another one is Master in Art, the one she love so much.

 

 

That was the first thing Tae done for herself, not for others. I can see how excited she is when she attended the course. And that's the time Taeyeon met Jessica. Both of them are course mates, and became close friends in a short time. I was surprised at that time, since Tae usually is not easy to be close to others that she just met, but Sica is an exception. I asked Tae before, and she said, "Sica can easily read out all the emotion that I hide in my painting. She is the first one. And I can read hers also. Maybe this is what people say soulmate?".

 

 

Oh, painting stuff? Seriously? I doubted before, but just until the day I saw Sica look at Tae's new painting at our apartment and told me that Tae is moody. Then I went and confirm from my cousin, the one I thought I know her better than Sica knows her. But, Tae verified Sica's statement. I can't help admiring them. Somehow, I anticipated Tae and Sica will be together one day, but no, they're just friends, intimate friends.

 

 

We enjoyed our uni life as much as we can, we started to meet different types of people that we never met before in our life. Until one day, Tae fall in love with a certain girl at uni's party. She was Sica's singing club senior in the uni. Tae fell for that girl in the first sight, but she doesn't confess to that girl immediately, because she'd been freak out by herself that she's falling in love with a girl. She knew that she shouldn't be like that, that's wrong for her. And she is KIM's future inheritor, if the public find out that KIM's future inheritor is a gay, that will be the most affrontive scandal, even KIM's will suffer, she know she cannot do something that will ashame KIM's. But, that time me and Sica know tae's feeling towards that girl, and we found out that, that girl has same feelings for our Tae. We cheered, and started planning for them to be together.

 

 

And our plan worked, finally Tae decided to put herself in front and KIM's behind. They became the sweetest and happiest couple in the world. I think that was the period that Tae felt most happy in her lifetime, freedom, stressless, enjoying life and the girl she love belongs to her and traveling around the Euro country. They loved to do street performance. Tae love to be a street artist. She would help sketching the passerby signalment. Jessica did too, both of them love enjoying the freedom to be a street artist. Their painting earned lots of praise from the strangers. For Tae, this let her felt her dream came true. Do the things she love the most, without considering any other factor, just pure happiness. Where Tae's girl like to perform at the exit of the undergound. Tae learns guitar for her lover, just for the want to perform together. Tae played the chorus and Tae's girl sing, sometimes they sing duet. They e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter