[Realize]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Last lap!" Taeyeon stated on calm tone, this made Yuri feel anxious. Yuri tried to overhead Taeyeon in every single second, but she failed, because of her anxious, she can't make a sober judgement. On the right-hand bend, she decide to take chance to overhead Taeyeon, to be in the first position.

 

Yuri drifts.

 

The car deviated from the way it should be.

 

Yuri hold the wheel and stepped on the brake.

 

Yuri's car spin around, almost crash onto Taeyeon's

 

Taeyeon tried to jink again, but her car also deviated from the line.

 

Both of Taeyeon and Yuri's cars spin.

 

 

"Yuwwwwrreeee!!!!!!"

 

"Yul!!!!!"

 

"Taeng!!!!"

 

"Taeyeon unnie!!!!"

 

"TaeTae!"

 

"Yuri!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two racing car spinning, both Taeyeon and Yuri trying their best to take control of their got out of control car. Taeyeon, whom has more experience than Yuri, hold her wheel tightly and turned it with all her might to turn her car inverse direction from Yuri, trying to prevent the chance that both car collides.

 

 

When Taeyeon is trying her best on avoiding the crash with Yuri, but she missed out Hyoyeon!

 

 

Hyoyeon that is at the back from both spinning cars tried to jink away from them. She take the safe path which is nearer to Taeyeon, she doesn’t know that Taeyeon will turn her wheel to her way. Both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon gasped when they realized that both of them would crash in the next few seconds. Taeyeon can just jammed the brakes, that’s all she can do in that moment, her mind is astral trip, blaming herself hardly that she let her cousin get into life danger situation, the first thing in the world she doesn’t want to happen. All she is concerned about in that moment is Hyoyeon. Aish! Which hell corner that she put herself at in the world now???

 

 

Instead of stepping on the brake to stop the car, Hyoyeon decided to step on the oiler clip instead, let her car speed accelerate! Hyoyeon managed to dodge away from Taeyeon’s car and escaped the tragedy. Both of them pass each other so closely that they almost bump with each other. If Hyoyeon falter for a second or she decided to jam her brake, both of them will collide and end up at the hospital. Any posibility may be happen in just a second, the good one, or the worst one.

 

 

Thanks for the quick witted that Hyoyeon had. Taeyeon managed to stop her car safely on the field beside the circuit. She breathes deeply and heavily at her seat to center all her mind as quick as possible. She jerked up in the next second, she look around to find Hyoyeon and Yuri. She let out a relieved sigh when she find Yuri’s car already stop on the field opposite her and Hyoyeon is still at the circuit, she stopped in the middle of the circuit.

 

 

Taeyeon immediately get herself out from her racing car and ran towards Yuri. She found Yuri sitting inside the car, not budging an inch.

 

 

“Yuri!” Taeyeon took off her helmet and move closer to Yuri.

 

 

“Yuri! Are you alright?!” Taeyeon took off Yuri’s helmet, she found the younger been scared out of her wits. Yuri turned pale with fright, she can’t find her tongue at the moment.

 

 

“Tae! Yul! Are you two ok? Did you two get hurt?” Hyoyeon shouted on the mic, she's still in her racing car, her knees are kinda weak because of what happened just now.

 

 

“Nae! Hyo! I’m fine, but Yuri, I think she needs some time to recover from the shock. How about you?” Taeyeon replied on the mic.

 

 

“Thank God! I'm fine, I will get down from the car in a minute, my knees are still kind of weak due to the breathtaking performance just now.” Taeyeon can hear Hyoyeon’s sighed clearly and soundly on the speaker.

 

 

“No, Hyo, stay still, drive back to the end point first.” Taeyeon said as she saw two teams of safety officer coming towards them.

 

 

“Bwo? Still continuing the bet?!” Hyoyeon yelled into the mic.

 

 

“End point… bet… race… Sica…” Yuri murmured in a dull and lackluster way. She slowly gain back her minds, she can’t hear clearly what Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are talking about, instead she just can catch some words like ‘end point’ and ‘bet’, maybe it is because that is something that is linked to her princess.

 

 

“Yuri?” Taeyeon turned back to Yuri, when she heard Yuri’s unclear voice.

 

 

“The bet! I need to win!” Yuri jerked up, she said in panicked tone, her bloodshot eyes widen, face paled. Taeyeon noticed it. She even noticed the younger's trembling hands.

 

 

“YURI!” Taeyeon cupped Yuri’s face with both her palms. She said in an increased tone, trying to gain the younger girl's attention.

 

 

“Tae! What happened to Yul? Did she get hurt?” Hyoyeon asked in worried tone.

 

 

“No, Hyo, she is fine, back to end point now! Sunny is waiting for you, don’t make her wait any longer.” Taeyeon stated.

 

 

“Arraso, see you at the end point, come back earlier, Sica and the rest are waiting too.” Hyoyeon leaves, she badly need her bunny now.

 

 

“Taeng, get out of my way, I need to win!” Yuri shouted, as she saw Taeyeon standing beside her car.

 

 

“No Yuri. Game is over. You can’t race anymore.” Taeyeon leaned closer to face Yuri’s eyes, she give a disburden glance to ensure the latter.

 

 

“NO! I still can!” Yuri still on bedlamism.

 

 

“Don’t be stubborn! The bet had been called off!” Taeyeon grabbed Yuri’s shoulder.

 

 

“JINJA?!” Hyoyeon in on the speaker suddenly.

 

 

“Yeah!”Taeyeon shouted into the mic, but her eyes still staring at Yuri.

 

 

“Thank God, for saving me, not to be killed by two women.” Hyoyeon's back to the normal, a typical Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Shut up, Hyo. Let it be a secret, I don't want any drama to happen anymore, that's enough for today.”Taeyeon stated.

 

 

“Arrasso!” Hyoyeon replied. Taeyeon turned off the mic, to prevent Hyoyeon from butting in again.

 

 

“Wae? Taeng, you said Kim Taeyeon won't take back her word, and you always do that...”

 

 

“I’m sorry, Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter