[Race On]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"And, now, you can consider whether to step back from Taeng or go forward to Taeng from this point. If you decide to go for Taeng, there will be a path of thorns waiting for you in future. If you give up in the middle of the way, you will hurt Taeng and also yourself. I don't want to see both of my friends get hurt."           Tiffany look deeply into Sunny's eyes, she had a deep thought.          

 

 

 

Tiffany stared at Sunny deeply. All the things that the latter had told her just now is confusing her so much, her minds is totally in chaos right now.

 

"Sunny... I..." Tiffany utterly confused and disconcerted, she bite her lower lip unconsciously.

 

 

"Fany-ah, you don’t have to say out your feeling..Think about it first...It's not that easy to admit that falling for a person with the same gender, especially both of you are not common people in the street." Again, Sunny pointed out the main problem, maybe she is the one in the same status as Tiffany, that's why she can tell.

 

 

Tiffany nodded weakly when she received a bright warm smile from Sunny.

 

 

Tiffany can't do any decision right away, when she in a state of utter stupefaction. She need to rearrange her minds and her feelings, pull herself out from the chaos.

 

 

Yes, she's confirmed that she has feelings for Taeyeon, Taeyeon is a special one for her. But she can't recognize that this feeling is love or just a crush, or just gratitude for saving her and take care of her in the most caring way. This is the very first time for her that she has special feeling towards a girl, a person that has the same gender like her. Even if Tiffany still has not fully recover all her memories, but she's sure that Taeyeon is the first girl who can make her heart beat faster than a speeding car, feel tingling when Taeyeon gives her a simple smile.

 

 

Even if she's confirmed that her feelings to Taeyeon is love not a simple crush, but what is Taeyeon's feelings for her? Tiffany is totally clueless on it. Taeyeon is always gentle, nice and caring to every one, take good care of every girls, that's what she can feel in this few weeks. Sunny had mentioned that there is someone deeply in Taeyeon's heart, does she has the chance to replace that person? She is in a state of great agitation. Even though Jessica and Taeyeon wouldn't be together in their lifetime, but they love each other. Sometimes, in love with each other doesn't mean that they need to be together as a couple, just like some couple dating each other forever but not inching into marriage stage. Ok, too far away, the biggest problem that disturbed Tiffany is that does she has any chance for her to occupy Taeyeon's heart?

 

 

And Jessi, if Jessica finds out what she feel for Taeyeon, what would be the latter's reaction, since Jessica loves Taeyeon. She doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Jessica, both of them became closer and closer nowadays, she likes the way Jessica treated her like a sister.

 

 

Too much problems made Tiffany's mind more confused, she mentally feel she can breathe, gonna explode soon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica unnie!! Look! Taeyeon unnie come out already!" YoonA dashed towards Jessica, whom sitting alone, and pointed on the big LCD screen, her statement cut off all the deep thoughts of Tiffany and Jessica. All the girls in the VIP room followed YoonA's index finger and looked up to the screen.

 

 

From the screen, they can see Taeyeon walks out from the entrance.

 

 

"Aow!! Taeyeon unnie looked handsome and charming!" Fan YoonA mode on. All the girls chuckled on YoonA's fangirling, Jessica patted YoonA's head softly.

 

 

Just a few seconds, Hyoyeon appeared.

 

 

"My Hyoraengi so charming!!!" Another fangirl appeared.

 

 

"What are they talking about?" Seohyun asked, when they saw Hyoyeon dashed towards Taeyeon and start the conversation, of course the girls in the VIP room can't hear what they say, just watching a pantomime.

 

 

"How do we know, Seo. But Hyoyeon's expression... priceless!!" Sooyoung said.

 

 

"Ah, why Hyoraengi seized Taeyeon by the throat like crazy? What happened?" Sunny exclaimed.

 

 

"Sunny, they're just having fun, look, they are laughing." Tiffany said.

 

 

"Such an interesting pantomime presented by two Kim chodings."

 

 

"Ah! Here's Yuri!" Sooyoung exclaimed happily when she saw her best friend walk out from the entrance slowly. Jessica heart skipped a beat when she saw her prince charming in racing suit.

 

 

"Yuri unnie seem to be not in the mood." YoonA said, Jessica's heart sunk.

 

 

"Aish! What exactly are they talking about?" Sooyoung uttered, now she is curious when she saw Yuri and Taeyeon talking in a serious look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to Taeyeon's location.

 

 

"Tae!" Taeyeon turned around and find her cousin running towards her.

 

 

"Nae?" Taeyeon asked, while she turned back to check her helmet.

 

 

"What are you playing!! I can enjoy if this is just a joke, but this is going too far." Hyoyeon said raising her tone. She still can't believe that her always conventional cousin will offer such a bet that wide off the mark.

 

 

"Don't you feel interested?" Taeyeon stated casually.

 

 

"What?!" Hyoyeon jaw dropped again. She is totally shocked by the weird act of Taeyeon.

 

 

"Close your mouth, Hyo. The air here is not very fresh." Taeyeon literally help Hyoyeon close her open mouth.

 

 

"Are you insane after that dinner?" Hyoyeon placed her palm on Taeyeon's forehead, checking if Taeyeon is still normal or not.

 

 

"I'm normal than the abnormal, Hyo!" Taeyeon smacked Hyoyeon's hand away from her forehead.

 

 

"Then why the heck you placed that bet! What... what if Jessica finds out? She will rip us into halves!!" Hyoyeon panicked around Taeyeon.

 

 

"Calm down, Hyo!"

 

 

"Yah!, how can I? It's not a problem if you are the winner! I'm happy to see you two kiss passionately in front of me! But what if Yuri win? Or I'm the winner?! Sunny's gonna kill me!!!! And thanks to you, I'LL get killed by TWO ladies up there, if I win negligently!" Hyoyeon's sulking like a kid. She shook her head non-stop and dramatically seized Taeyeon by the throat.

 

 

"Hahaha!!! Mianhe!! I didn't realize that..." Taeyeon laughed.

 

 

"I'm going to concede the race!" Hyoyeon decided and let go of Taeyeon, she knows she has to, because she know she has a great chance of winning the race, since Taeyeon drank last night, not possible to unleash her full ability today, and Yuri, maybe she has no heart in the winning as usual. Of course she doesn't know Yuri is hell in urge to win this time.

 

 

"No, Hyo. Do your best as usual." Taeyeon stated. Yes, she needs Hyoyeon to race well as usual. If Hyoyeon doesn't, how can she figure out what's Yuri's feeling for Jessica?

 

 

"Why should I get myself into trouble?" Hyoyeon squinted her eyes, and looked at her cousin, she is thinking that her cousin is totally insane.

 

 

"I need to figure out something in this race, I need your help, by playing well in your position."Taeyeon said.

 

 

"About what? Bout Jessica?" Hyoyeon asked, she is clueless about things between Jessica and Yuri. She thought that her cousin gonna make her move towards to Jessica. OMG!

 

 

"Hmn, kind of..." Taeyeon tilted her head, pretend that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter