[Choice]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"The winner earn a hot passionate KISS, ON THE LIPS..." Taeyeon said it slowly.

 

 

"... from Jessica Jung." Now, Taeyeon can clearly see the madness from Yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

 

*Boom!!* Taeyeon tossed Yuri a BIG unseen bomb.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my GAWD!" Hyoyeon jaw dropped on the floor.

 

 

"HOW CAN YOU PUT JESSICA ON THIS BET!!" Yuri dashed towards Taeyeon, Hyoyeon got panicked, but Taeyeon remain calm.

 

 

"Wae? Why are you mad?" Taeyeon keep on adding oil on the burning fire, she smile mentally that she managed to anger Yuri.

 

 

"You have no rights to determine who Jessica should kiss!" Yuri stated in anger, she's breathing heavily.

 

 

"Wae? Are you mad because you have feelings for my Sicachu?" Taeyeon asked in defiance, still keeping on adding oil on the fire. Intending to burn herself up???

 

 

"Taeng, take back your nonsense bet! You are going to hurt the girl that love you so much!" Yuri yelled, she turned her back to Taeyeon, trying her best to not to punch her future boss's face.

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon will never withdraw her words, beat me on the race, Yuri." Taeyeon stated, and leave the room without looking back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Yuri-ah, show me what you feel for Sica.'

'Let me know that you're in love with Sica, just the same as she's in love with you!'

'If you have feelings for her, try your best to beat me down'

'Show me that you are the one that deserve Sica's love.'

'I owed Sica so much, I need to ensure her happiness in the future.'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the unhappy conversation(argument) is on going in the preparation room, the other girls is in the VIP room waiting to watch the race.

 

 

Sooyoung, YoonA and Seohyun are sitting together at the corner of the end of the room, fighting for the snacks. Actually is the fight of snacks between the two shikshins. The maknae is the innocent and unlucky one to be in the middle of the two shikshins.

 

 

Jessica, the primary cause of TaeRi's argument, is sitting alone at the side, she's zoning out.Her mind is fully occupied by Yuri. She bite her lower lips.

 

 

 

 

'Yuri is mad with me.'

'I shouldn't have kissed her last night!'

'See how she refused to receive Sooyoung's good luck kiss.'

'See how she hates others to kiss her.'

'Argh!! Jessi, you ruined your friendship with her.'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

While Jessica is in her own world, there's a pair of eyes staring at her from the back, also zoning out.

 

 

"Fany-ah." Sunny talked to the girl who's busy staring at Jessica. She took the empty seat beside Tiffany, she knows Tiffany is staring at Jessica, she also know what's bothering the latter so much.

 

 

"Oh, Sunny-ah." Tiffany snapped back to reality, she tried to show Sunny her best smile.

 

 

"Thinking about Taeng and Sica?" Sunny stated, she like to be straight to the point, she feels this is the best and the easiest way to communicate with each other.

 

 

"Huh?" Tiffany stunned.

 

 

"C'mon, Fany. You know what I mean." Sunny tilted her head cutely to meet Tiffany's eyes.

 

 

"I-I do-don't know w-what you talking a-about." Tiffany tried to avoid the bunny's glistening eyes.

 

 

"Okay. You have feelings for Taeyeonnie, right?" Sunny asked, but instead of 'asking', she's more likely 'stating out the fact'. Tiffany stiffed on her sit.

 

 

"Bwo?!" Tiffany started to feel uneasy on her seat. Sunny hit the bulls-eye and scored.

 

 

"You feel jealous when you saw the photo that they cuddled like a couple on the bed." Now, Sunny is not 'asking', she stated out what she observed this morning.

 

 

"I..." Tiffany doesn't know what can she said anymore, Sunny scored another point!

 

 

"Your stomach burns when you saw Taeng give Sica a piggy-back ride."

 

 

”Sunny!" Tiffany feel flustered as her secret got dug out one by one from the depth of her heart, so insecure.

 

 

"You feel your heart is stabbed when Sica kissed Taeng on the cheek." Sunny continued digging what's hidden deeply in Tiffany's heart.

 

 

"Sunny, what do you want?!" Tiffany asked furiously, she feel that she's been perspective by Sunny, just like she's standing in front Sunny fully . That feeling is extremely awful!

 

 

"Calm down, Fany. I do this not for malignant intention, don't feel hostile to me. I just want to put things in a clearer state." Sunny stated in a calm tone.

 

 

"What do you mean?" Tiffany fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter