[I can't and I won't]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A Mercedes-Benz Sprinter JetVan galloped on the road, way to KIM's International Circuit. The laughters overflowed inside the car. All of the girls sit in an ellipse around the sit. The atmosphere can  be said is harmony and joyful, but, if you are sensitive and have delicate sense, you can sense a dim dark aura infiltrated the car. All the girls were engrossed in Hyoyeon's choding talk shows, they laughed happily and randomly join in Hyoyeon's jokes, but except Tiffany and Yuri, sitting together next to the door. They just hanging a fake smile on their face, but their eyes followed their minds, glued at Taeyeon and Jessica, whom busy in whispering to each other, ear to ear intimately at the back of the car.

 

 

 

 

'Hnnnmmmm....'

'Act cool... I'm cool... cool...'Tiff/Yuri'

'Too... CLOSE!!!'

YulTi's

 

 

 

 

What can they do? They both know very well that Taeyeon/Jessica does not belong to them... Their jealousy had made the veins appear on their temples.

 

 

At the back of the car, Taengsic's.

 

 

"Taenggoo, what are you thinking about?" Jessica leaned closer to Taeyeon and asked, when she found Taeyeon wrinkled her eyebrows and tilted her head slightly.

 

 

YulTi fold their eyebrows together, black aura spreading.

 

 

"You too, Sica. Something's also bothering you." Taeyeon leaned even closer to Jessica and whispered, just don't want others to hear their conversation.

 

 

YulTi narrowed their eyes, their fake smile became stiffed.

 

 

"Tell me yours, and I will tell mine." Jessica said.

 

 

"Okay... Tiffany had ignored me starting from this morning." Taeyeon sighed.

 

 

"Huh? How?" Jessica titled her head cutely to look at Taeyeon, with her puzzled expression.

 

 

"I said 'morning' to her but she didn't bother to look at me or smile as usual to me, just gave a snort as response. And she even rejected my help to help her get into the car just now. Just... weird..." Taeyeon sighed harder.

 

 

"Is it?" Jessica patting Taeyeon's head softly. Just a friendly gesture between the two best friends, but on 'third parties' eyes, is different.

 

 

"Am I doing something wrong?" Taeyeon pouted cutely. She is so confussed right now.

 

 

"How do I know, Taenggoo... Somehow... We're on the same ship now..." Jessica sunk on her sit.

 

 

"Bwo??"

 

 

"Yuri had frigid manners to me from this morning too." Now is Jessica's turn to pout cutely.

 

 

"Wae? How? I meant she's always so sweet to you, somehow I can sense that she has feelings for you, maybe she fall for you already."

 

 

"No, definitely NOT." Jessica stated, sadness can be found in her eyes while Taeyeon looked into them.

 

 

"Wae? How can you be so sure? But, I strongly feel..." Taeyeon put her hand on top of Jessica's, unconsciously.

 

 

"Coz... hmn... nothing..." Jessica avoid Taeyeon's gaze, she lowers her head.

 

 

"What?! Tell!! You said no sercet between us." Taeyeon chucked Jessica under the chin, intented to make the latter look at her. Again, she didn't realize her act make YulTi's eyes shot the laser.

 

 

YulTi breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, and breathe out again...

 

 

"Hmn... I-I... Ikissedhercheeklastnight... ..." Jessica murmured, nearly can't hear at all. Faint pink can be found on her cheeks.

 

 

"Bwo? Louder!!" Taeyeon leaned her ear closer to Jessica.

 

 

"I said... I kissed her on cheek last night..." Jessica leaned in and whispered into Taeyeon's ear.

 

 

"OH MY~~ Jinja?!" Taeyeon feel surprised. Jessica always kissed her, on the cheeks, but this is a friendly kiss like a family, but to Yuri it is different. Jessica did step towards Yuri made her wanna cheer for it. Jessica nodded shyly.

 

 

"That's great~~~ FINALLY! haha~~" Taeyeon exclaimed. She happily grabbed and squeezed Jessica's hands, to show how happy she is now.

 

 

"I regreted, I shouldn't do that. That made it worse... she doesn't like it... Maybe she felt disgusted..." Jessica sunk a bit.

 

 

"Or maybe she felt it's not enough, just on cheek... SHOULD be on here. A passiona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter