[Race?]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sundrenched morning. A peaceful Sunday morning for KIM’s villa. The sun already rose from the horizon and the sunlight filtered through every part of the villa. The birds are happily in singing melodiously, just to show how they appreciated to have such blessed sunshine morning.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny are cuddled each other securely in the bed. The cute bunny still soper in the dreamland, while wrapped her arm firmly at Hyoyeon’s waist. Hyoyeon already wake up, she stared at the sleeping bunny whom snoring lightly and cutely, the only love in her lifetime. She admiring every inch, every curve of Sunny’s face, although she had already memorized it very well already and stigmatized deeply in her heart. But can’t help still fall into deeply when every time mesmerized on Sunny perfect curve, cute and pretty face. Full of love and care can easily read from her eyes, content smile hanging on her face.

 

 

Hyoyeon stoke Sunny’s hair softly. At the bottom of the heart, Hyoyeon have full of mercy that she can enjoy goodnight kiss in every single night before sleep, Sunny would be the first person to say morning to her while sharing their morning kiss, wake up in every single morning with Sunny slept in her arms, Sunny would always be the first scene into her vision while she open her eyes in the morning, while haven’t mention how Sunny’s aroma that wake her up.

 

 

Hyoyeon really thankful to the God for given her such semplice but the most preciousness happiness in the world. Hyoyeon lost in her muse while enjoying staring on the sleeping bunny. She is the lucky one if compared to her cousin, Taeyeon. Not for gloated over Taeyeon’s pain as Hyoyeon love her cousin very much. Both of them grown up together, as both of them same from KIM’s, so they accepted the same education as as inheritor for KIM’s started when they still were a kid. On the other words, both of them actually have the same opportunity to inherit the KIM’s in future, just like their fathers.

 

 

Hyoyeon is the one who knew well how albatross would be as the KIM’s inheritor could be and the public perspective to them, as both of them are in the same point of view. Hyoyeon also knew how stressful would be that came form Mrs Kim’s expectation on Taeyeon.

 

 

As little mention, both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon had hold KIM’s shares in their hands already, and Hyoyeon even had more percentages of the shares than Taeyeon had. This is because of Hyoyeon father had dead in an aircraft accident, while Hyoyeon still in her elementary school, in right and proper, Hyoyeon had accepted her father shares in KIM’s as she is the only daughter. Which means, Hyoyeon can simply make decision whether she want to move her in the board of directors of KIM’s or not. If she willing to play a role in the board, for sure she will has more chances to be the next inheritor of KIM’s. But she doesn’t, she just want to has a peaceful, simple life with the one she love. And another reason for it is she doesn’t want to arouse the family wars, since Taeyeon mather had strong willing to made Taeyeon become the inheritor, even Taeyeon doesn’t want at all.

 

 

Hyoyeon recalled back the conversation between Taeyeon and Mrs Kim last night at the annual diner. Taeyeon’s grimace, the pain that can be saw from Taeyeon’s eyes while she bustup about the ual orientation that Mrs Kim had judged that was the most humiliation of KIM’s family, those pain that Taeyeon had suffered run through her mind. She felt huge pain on it, as she is the same as Taeyeon, both of them had the same problem on their shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Why should people looked at the homoual person with scorn?’

‘What’s the problem in love with someone for just has little difference on ual?’

‘Why should the ual be a problem?’

‘Screw the ual!’

‘Are me and Tae can’t be accepted in our lifetime?’

‘What if Sunny also leave me, just like what Taeyeon’s ex done?’

‘Yish, is hurt, even just for presumption.’

‘Gosh, I can’t live without Sunny for one day.’

‘Sunny-ah, what had you done to made me crazily in love with you.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter