[Start]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KIM's villa.

 

 

Jessica arrived home with Yuri almost two hours later after they finished the 'dinner', no one is waiting them at the living room, probably all is in their dreamland already.

 

 

"Good night, my master." Yuri said softly to the girl who's busy in taking off her heels.

 

 

"Thanks for today. Good night, Yuri-ah."

 

 

Jessica happily said good-night to Yuri and placed a good night kiss on the younger's left cheek when Yuri bend down to the left side slightly to make herself easier to take off her shoes. Jessica runaway immediately to hide her blushing cheeks, while the one been kissed froze on the spot with the same position. She's been frozen like a statue for a few seconds. No, longer, maybe a few minutes. Until Yuri came back to reality, she blushed madly, even her ears is in red! She keep on smiling like an idiot and place her palm on the spot that is kissed by her princess, to felt more...

 

 

 

 

'Feel so... good'

Yuri's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to Jessica.

 

Jessica run back to her room, she closed her door and leans her back on the door panting hardly because of the running, and also because of her rapid heartbeat. She took several deep breath, to calm down herself and her rapid heartbeat. Jessica facepalm herself while she recalled what she had just done to Yuri at the stoep. Jessica shrilling.

 

 

"OMG!! Jung Jessica!" She walked to her couch and fling her branded handbag to it casually.

 

 

"What the heck are you doing!" She start pacing back and forth in the room.

 

 

"Can't you control yourself? You are not a high school girl, should behave as an adult!"

 

 

"Gosh, that's embarrassed!" She tossed herself into her bed.

 

 

"What if... Yuri felt disgusting... Ahhhhh!!" Jessica burying her redder face in the pillow.

 

 

"Don't do that again! Jessica!" She still hiding her face in the pillow. Few seconds later.

 

 

"Eh? what's the problem? I always kiss Taenggoo, there is nothing wrong for me to give her a friendly goodnight-kiss, right? Right? Not a big deal, right?" She 'pop-up' suddenly, and facing to you! (Yeah! You, my precious reader, Jessica is talking to you! Shouldn't you answer her question?)

 

 

"Okay, calm down, Jessi. Act cool! Act cool.." Jessica start to fan her hot tomato cheeks with her hands.

 

 

"Gosh! Need a cold shower. Oops, TAENGGOO!" Jessica rush into her bathroom for the quick shower before find her Taenggoo. (Ok, that's it for Jessica's, no furthermore scene in the bathroom, author here is not a peeping maniac, although she is damn y hot!  ;3 )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the quick shower, Jessica out from her bathroom, with just her bathrobe covered her hot and y body. Her white milkly skin seem to be more tender and touchable after the refreshing from bath. The water from her wet hair dropped to her collabone and chest made her more y.  She approached to her wardrobe, while try to dey her wet hair with a smaller towel. Jessica grabbed her undergarment randomly, she unloose the robe slowly... inch and inch creamy white skin been reveal...  STOP! (Oops~ again, been cut off but author here. *smirks* Just wanna try this kind of stuff, only wanna see whether I can do it or not, sound like...)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica made her way to Taeyeon's room, as Ice princess, instead of knock the door before get herself into the room, princess prefer to barge in.

 

 

"Taenggoo!" Jessica blanket researching Taeyeon in every corner of the room. And she found the latter at the balcony.

 

 

"Aigoo! Taenggoo-ah!" Jessica found a bottle of liquou that having higher alcoholic content, and can simply found that one-quarter of it had gone, on the tepoy and a glass beside it. Jessica dash to Taeyeon whom sitting on the chaise longue with her worried which all show on her face.

 

 

"Oh! Sica-ah, you're here!" Taeyeon looked up to the blonde, while put down her sketchbook and her pencil on her laps.

 

 

"Are you alright?" Jessica made herself sit on the chaise longue that Taeyeon sitting on and face on the latter, she cupped Taeyeon's face with both her hands, just to check are the latter drunk or not.

 

 

"Sica, I'm not drunk yet." Taeyeon lean more on Jessica's hands, to sense something that she needed, something that called 'warm'.

 

 

"Really?" Jessica give an suspicious glare to Taeyeon, and the latter nodded her head firmly and cutely.

 

 

"How dare you made me worried sick on you!" Jessica slapped Taeyeon's arms.

 

 

"Ouch! Stop be violent! All I need is warm hug from my friend, but not a hot slap from her." Taeyeon frown and pouted, while rubbed the spot Jessica had slapped.

 

 

"Mianhe... Just worried sick on you." Jessica pulled Taeyeon into her arms, give the latter what she need. They stay silent just to enjoy the safety feeling that shared by each others.

 

 

 

 

 

Few minutes of hugging, Jessica pulled out, she found the sketchbook on Taeyeon's laps, just grabbed it before the latter can take it away from her. Jessica was surprised about it, because as she knew, Taeyeon had ceased in drawing and painting stuff for few years already.

 

 

"T-Taenggoo-ah, y-you draw?" Jessica widen her eyes while stared on the sketchbook. Taeyeon keep mum.

 

 

On the sketchbook, Taeyeon sketched abstract. As an Art artist and closest friend of Taeyeon, Jessica been crammed with strong feelings on the sketch. She felt strong, hard, pain and rage, and also sadness on it. Mixed feelings had fully occupied Jessica, she felt happy that Taeyeon start to draw again, but she also felt bad hurt on what Taeyeon had expressed on it. Tears escaped from Jessica's eyes guardlessly. Taeyeon noticed, and she know what's the meaning of those tears from Jessica, after the latter saw her draw. She can express her feeling on drawing, of course Jessica can read well in every single expression she had from the draw, as both of them had high talent on Art. Taeyeon didn't said single word but just pulled Jessica into her arms, Jessica immediately tighthen the embrace, still not stop her tears. Jessica know badly that Taeyeon won't let herself drop any single tear anymore, started from four years ago, no matter what had happened. She feel badly sorry on her friend, then she tighthen more her arms on Taeyeon's waist, just wanna let Taeyeon know that she will always be there for her, no matter what had happened. Taeyeon felt it, and she feel touch and thankfulness to Jessica.

 

 

"Taenggoo-ah, you know.." Jessica stop to cry and look into Taeyeon's eyes.

 

 

"Yeah, I know, Sica-chu always be there for Taenggoo, and Taenggoo also, always be Sica-chu's side." Taeyeon said, while helping Jessica to wipe off the tears by her palms. 

 

 

The remarks Taeyeon had stated is quite misleading, but the fact is both of them are so close to each others, care much to each others. Sometime Hyoyeon even wondering, why don't Jessica and Taeyeon just be together since both of them love each others and rely on each others so much.

 

 

"Good that you know it well, but is quite misleading on this remark." They pulled away from the embrace, and Taeyeon grabbed the liquou bottle to make herself another drink, but before she can have it, the glass of drink been taken by Jessica, Jessica immediately bottom up, she doesn't want her friend drink too much, so she just simply drink it all, and gave an innocent smile to the frowning Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckled on Jessica antics.

 

 

"Yeah, but who care~" Taeyeon poured another glass of liquou for herself, she gluped it down before the blonde can reach it. After that, she served another glass of liquou to Jessica.

 

 

"Taenggoo, I'm happy that you start to draw again." Taeyeon kept mum, she doesn't tell Jessica that she had keep on drawing. 

 

 

"But now, care to tell me what's going on?" Jessica is asking bout the annual dinner, she stared into Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon let out a sighed before nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

 

KIM's annual dinner. Held at a luxuriousness banquet hall of one of the hotel under KIM's. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon immediately became the spotlight of the dinner while they stepping into the hall. Of course their gorgeous look can simply became the spotlight of the dinner, but another reason is all of the people were been surprised that Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon whom seldom, or can be said scarcely attend the activities on behalf of KIM's in these few years. They appeared immediately been noticed by Taeyeon's older brother.

 

 

"OMG, Look! who's there?! Isn't that my precious baby sis and cousin?" Kim Jiwoong dash to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon with both his arms widen open, and a brightest smile on his face. He really happy to see his sister appear herself on this dinner.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah! My sister." Jiwoong pulled Taeyeon into a tight bear hug to show how happy he was, while he saw her appeared herself.

 

 

"O-oppa, a-are y-you intent to k-kill m-me?" Taeyeon choking because she can't breath well while she still in her brother's tighthen embrace.

 

 

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter