[Omo, Talk of the devil and he will appear.]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yulsic moment.

 

 

Still the same night, Saturday night.

 

 

Now is around half past one, midnight, Jessica and Yuri eating their supper at Jessica's office, literality is 'dinner'. They were so busy like hell on preparation of Jessica's coming up exhibition made them skipped the dinner.

 

 

Yuri is hungry till dead in the moment, now she is eating like Sooyoung, 'inhale' the foods but not 'eating' the foods, like she didn't ate any single thing for past 3 days. Yuri keep on let busy in munching the foods, while Jessica is much more different compare to Yuri. She chewing her foods slowly like an old tortoise, and lassitude poking her foods in front of her with her fork, didn't paying attention on eating her dinner.

 

 

Yuri noticed.

 

 

"Sica-ah,doesn't like the foods? I can go and buy new foods for you, what you want?" Yuri asked softly.

 

 

"No, the foods is good, Yuri-ah." Jessica replied with a weak smile.

 

 

"Then, why you keep on playing your foods?" Yuri tilted her head a bit, while looking at Jessica, whom sitting in front of her.

 

 

"just feel like don't have appetite..."

 

 

"But, you just had your brunch today, and nothing after that till now. Sica, you should eat, if not you will get sick. I don't want you to get sick, beside Taeng properly will kill me, if I didn't take good care on princess." Yuri said in worried tone.

 

 

"Taenggoo..." Jessica lower her head, while she playing her foods again.

 

 

"Wae? Missed her much?" Yuri asked, she feel her heart ache a bit, she is so envy on Taeyeon, while saw Jessica nodded her head slightly.

 

 

"Yuri-ah, I'm so worried on Taenggoo now, why didn't she call me? She should give me a call few hours ago." Jessica grumbled suddenly.

 

 

"Huh?" Yuri had a puzzled look.

 

 

"I'm sure that KIM's annual dinner had already end, and she promised that she will give me a call after that. I need to ensure that is she feel alright after all. Yish! This midget!"

 

 

"Awww, the annual dinner... But, what's wrong? Taeng decided to attend the dinner, means that she had been prepared to face her parents, doesn't she?" Yuri had forgot about the dinner, since she had all her attention on the girl in front of her.

 

 

"But..."

 

 

"Sica-ah, Taeng can handle it well." Yuri tried to ensure Jessica, she move her chair and closer to Jessica.

 

 

"Haiz, Yuri-ah, see, all of you feel that Taenggoo is strong and that's the problem was. Taenggoo always act as she is toughness, won't be ever to fall down on any problems she faced, while in front of everyone including me and you. She had built up herself a high and solidly wall inside her to insolate herself and hide her weakness from others, in these few years. She won't tell how much her heart been hurt, how hurt she had been suffered, she even didn't ask for help, but just hiding herself, and let the pain erode her slowly. Taenggoo won't tell me her condition, if I didn't force her to spell out. " Jessica put down her fork, let out a heavy sigh, and uttered out. This is the first time she let the other person to know about this, she didn't tell anyone before, but Yuri, she felt that she can trust her.

 

 

"I d-don't know... I thought she had move on, since had passed such many years, and she always been so tough and joyful in front of us." Yuri seem to be shocked on Jessica's remarks. Her almighty boss doesn't as strong as she knew. Taeyeon can be said is her eyemark.

 

 

"Yeah, not only you, I think the others also have same thought on you, since all of you not yet meet us at the moment she go to pieces, but just me and Hyoyeonnie. It hurt me, while I saw her suffered in pain by herself." Sadness is full in Jessica's eyes.

 

 

"I can't imagine our Boss-Tae been...  like that..." 

 

 

Yuri can't imagine her boss; the leader; the mentor of them; the best unnie that always be there to listen their problems and guide them in sloving the problems, as a back up of them had suffered in such pain, even broken into pieces... Of course Yuri can't expected it, coz all she knew was from Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just mentioned with the phrase, didn't go deeper, as she didn't want others to worry about her cousin, and when she mentioned to others girls, is already two years passed from the thing happened.

 

 

"Yeah, there is a fragilely Taenggoo inside, whom been covered by Almighty Taeyeon crusta. I want and I will always be the prop of Taenggoo." Jessica had a bitter smile on her face. At that moment, Yuri realized how deep relationship had between Jessica and Taeyeon. Now she known how much Jessica care about Taeyeon, and the reason why Taeyeon always had the priority from Jessica. She even feel weird that she didn't feel hurt bout it, but she saw how warmness, femininity, kindness, softness Jessica can be to Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter