[Innocence]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyosun moment.

 

After the breakfast, Hyoyeon drive her lover to L Mall. On the way to L Mall, Hyoyeon driving while she sulking like a kid. Why? Because Sunny rejected her make out seesion before she start driving her car out from the villa and she still not happy that she gonna see Hyomin sticked on her bunny later. Sunny noticed her choding lover sulking, with pouted her lips.

 

 

"Hyoraengi~" Sunny drawled, using her cute tone to melt her lover.

 

 

"Waeyo, bunny?" Hyoyeon still concentrating on the road.

 

 

"Don't be mad, I just can't be late, you know that." Sunny is using her aegyo melting her lover, and Hyoyeon start to get in.

 

 

"Arraso..." Hyoyeon putting one of her free hand on Sunny's laps.

 

"Give me a smile, your smile always light up my day." Sunny give a light peck on Hyoyeon's cheek and playing her lover fingers which on her laps. Hyoyeon can't help, but give a big bright dorky smile to her lover. Sunny can easily control on this choding.

 

 

"Chessy bunny."

 

 

"But you love it." Sunny give another peck on Hyoyeon's cheek. Now, Hyoyeon smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon car arrived the entrance of L Mall, Hyomin already waiting Sunny at there. Hyoyeon sniffed when she saw Hyomin, and rolling her eyes playfully.

 

 

"Baby! be nice." Sunny leaned closer to her lover, wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon's neck.

 

 

"Dae..." Hyoyeon drawled.

 

 

"That's my love." Sunny showering Hyoyeon face before she lean in for a kiss, a long passionately kiss.

 

 

"Hmn... Baby..." Hyoyeon moans and tried to control herself.

 

 

"Huh?" Sunny still lost in the passionately kiss, she want more.

 

 

"I think... ahhh...." Hyoyeon moans again as Sunny on her earlobe.

 

 

"Wae?" Sunny travelling her left hand down to Hyoyeon's back, and slipped into the latter's shirt, drawing circle on Hyoyeon's back.

 

 

"Hmmnnn.... you better s-stop, gonna be late." Hyoyeon tried to apart her from her lover, eventhrough she not very willing on it.

 

 

"Opoos!!!" Sunny back to the reality, she quickily checked on herself before she open the door, but stop.

 

 

"Bye, Hyoraengi, see you on lunch." She give her lover another kiss before she made herself out from the car.

 

 

"Dae... Have fun for work." Hyoyeon responsed the kiss. Finally, Sunny leave for work, that's too difficult to apart this pair of lovebirds.

 

 

"AHahaha! If I make love with Sunny on this car, Taeyeon gonna kill me if she found out." Hyoyeon giggled herself, she is driving her cousin's car and Taeyeon had a crazy in car.

 

 

Hyoyeon drive away from the L Mall, she gonna do some quick perambulation on her business, like her photograph studio, her cafe and dance studio. She doesn't work in KIM's, because she doesn't like to be controlled by the KIM's so she made herself has a image of vagrant on the elder, but actually she had her own business which partner with her friends. She doesn't made her businesses as large as Taeyeon had, she love to enjoy life more than making money, so her works always relevant to what she like. This also let her have more time for her bunny.

 

 

After the perambulation, Hyoyeon back to L Mall. She enter the L Mall after parked her car, no, is Taeyeon's car. She found her Sunny is busy in her work, rush herself all around the event and the reredos Hyomin just sticked on her bunny all around the event. Hyoyeon sniffed. She standing on the corner admiring the charisma look her lover have when she is concentrating on her work.

 

 

Almost the lunch time, Hyoyeon found that Sunny had no time for lunch at all, the event is sucess to make the grade, Sunny is still busy like a bee. Hyoyeon approach to the backstage, she greeting to the staffs, almost all the staffs recognised her. She took a peek on the lunch that had been prepared for staffs.

 

 

"Bean? My Sunny doen't like bean." Hyoyeon murmered to herself, and she turned her back make herself away.

 

 

Sunny noticed Hyoyeon, when she wanna call her lover, she saw her lover leave from the event, she is confusing, and through Hyoyeon is not happy, because now is late for a normal lunch time. She is worried, she want to find Hyoyeon now, but she can't, she is still busy on her work.

 

 

"Hyo..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon walked into a Japanesse style restaurant ordered two set of lunch box take out for her and her baby. She use her killer smile to thanks for the girl take take her orders. After 25 minutes waiting, she had her take out, she make herself back to Sunny's event.

 

 

Before that, she turned into a cafe near the event.

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo, welcome to Bristo-cafe." A waitress standing on the cash counter greeting to Hyoyeon.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter