[YOU should LEAVE now]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyeon...." Tiffany said after took a deep breathing.       "Yes?"       "I..." Been cut off.       "Boss!!" Kangyi was here now. He walk approach to the girls with leading a guy behind him.       That's Tiffany's manager.          

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Kangyi oppa, what make you here?" Yuri stop at her spot immediately while she saw Kangyi. But, the ice princess doesn't noticed that, she in her full speed, she bumped into the tan girl in front of her, crashed her nose on the tall girl's back. Clumsy Sica.       "Ouch!" Jessica pain. She immediately cover her hurt nose with one of her hand, her face squeeze with her eyes shut tightly because of the pain.       "Omo! Jessica-ssi, are you alright?" Kangyi shocked.       "Sica-ah, gweanchanneyo?" Yuri asked worried, she leaned closer, she pull away the blonde's hand and cupped her hands on the blonde's face gently. Yuri move closer to Jessica, lean down closer her face to Jessica's, she is worried on her princess, she wanna make sure her precious princess is alright, she didn't realised that how close their face was.       Jessica open her teary eyes when she noticed her hand been move away from her face by Yuri. She shocked when she see Yuri's worried face move closer and closer to her, this even made her forget about how painful her nose was. Her heartbeat race crazily, she feel her heart gonna explode from the rib cage.         *Duguen... Duguen...Duguen... Duguen...Duguen... Duguen...Duguen... Duguen...Duguen... Duguen...*         Jessica felt her cheeks is burning. She felt so hot. She can't answer, because she lose her toe at the moment, she just staring at Yuri's worried eyes. She is enjoying in feeling Yuri's worrying in her and also get so close to her.       "Sica... sica-ah?? SICA!!" Yuri increased her tone, while she found her princess didn't answer to her. She is damn worried about the dozed girl in front of her, or in her arms??       "Huh?" Jessica back to reality.       "Are you alright? Your nose is red!" Yuri asked with her worried tone, she still so so close to Jessica.       "yea..." Jessica officially lose her touge.       "Yuri-ah, are you gonna kiss the Ice princess, to make her pain away from her??" Kangyi pop-out between them, ruining such sweet moment.       "HUH?" Then Yuri just realised how CLOSE she and Jessica was, and how weird their position was. She immediately strike aside from Jessica.       "Ah, Mianhe!!" Yuri blushed madly, but Kangyi is giggling on Yuri. He is so enjoying in fooling his junior. Beside, Jessica is not very happy that her sweet moment been interrupted by Kangyi, her expression is a bit black, she give her famous cold gaze to Kangyi.       "Go and do what you should do, your boss is waiting for you." Jessica use her coldest tone. Sergeant-sica's order.       "Oh ya!! Almost forgot. Bye, Yul and Sica-sama!" Kangyi run away from Jessica while he can easily felt the cold aura from the latter, he bring Tiffany's manager approach to his boss.          

 

 

 

Kangyi, who doesn't know anything, happily approach to his boss, Taeyeon, with Tiffany's manager following behind him. Taeyeon saw the two guys approach to her and Tiffany closer and closer. Her heart feel pain growing more and more while she saw Kangyi and Tiffany's manager getting closer and closer to them. Taeyeon felt she is hard in breathing. She enclasped her fist.

 

 

 

'Tae, it's the time...'

'Time for facing the truth... time for...'

'The time Tiffany gonna leave by your side, and back to her normal life.'

'It's hurt... Just like last time...'

'C'mon... You can do this. Tae, be strong, do for her.'

'It's better to see her smile when she leave, instead of get the chance to make her get hurt in future.'

Taeyeon's.

 

 

 

Taeyeon take a deep breath, and facing the red hair girl, she giving a secure smile to Tiffany, to ansure her before she approach the two guys. The latter felt safe from Taeyeon's smile, this reduce her unsecure from the appearance of two stangers for her. She can't clearly see the strangers' face as they are still too far from her.

 

 

Taeyeon walk closer to Kangyi.

 

 

"Boss-nim!" Kangyi greeting to Taeyeon playfully.

 

 

"Morning, Kangyi."

 

 

"This is Mr.Min. Manager of SMent."

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo, Mr. Min. my name is Kim Taeyeon, the one in the called you previously."

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo, Ms Kim. That's my honour to receive your called."

 

 

"Thanks for caming."

 

 

"Can I know the reason you asked me here?" Taeyeon doesn't mention Tiffany's in the call, manager Min come just because Taeyeon's name, or KIM's power.

 

 

"Let's talk inside." She smile politely to her guest.

 

 


"Kangyi, please bring Mr Min to the empty room that beside my bed room. I will be there shortly." Taeyeon mentioning Tiffany's new room, that as known by Kangyi is an empty room. Kangyi is confusing by his boss's order, but he keep silent and just obey the order. He bring manager Min to Tiffany's room.

 

 

Taeyeon walked approach to Tiffany slowly and kneel down in front of Tiifany, she looked up to face the latter after took a breath silently, she tried hard to hiding her sadness from her face while looking into Tiffany's eyes. She done well in hiding her sad expression from her face, as she had trained herself well in this few years. But, failure, the latter had noticed a slight sadness from her brown crystal eyes, just very slight till difficult sensed by others but Tiffany managed to noticed it. she felt something worry. And she gonna to ask.

 

 

"Taeyeon, is that something happened?" Tiffany asked with frown a bit.

 

 

"Nope." Taeyeon tried to give Tiffany an assure smile. Tiffany still observing Taeyeon's expression.

 

 

"Tiffany, I want you to meet someone." Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's wrists by her warm hands.

 

 

Tiffany looked a the girl whom kneel down in front of her, she doesn't know why, but she feel heebie-jeebies. She can sensed that there must be something bad gonna happen, but she just nodded her head. Taeyeon smile to her, and rise herself from the ground. She leaned down closer to Tiffany again to carrying her into the villa.

 

 

Tiffany can't help, but bite her lips, worried found on her face. She make herself more closer to Taeyeon's arms. She doesn't know why, but she can had a strong feel that this can the last time for her in Taeyeon's arms. Her heart ache while she had this feeling, she doesn't like this feeling at all. She doesn't want this happen. She bury her face into Taeyeon's neck, nezzled her nose on it to smell the latter's scent, which she addicted on it so much, which always can make her felt secure, she even tighthen her arm which is not broken over Taeyeon's neck, make herself closer to Taeyeon as closer as she can. The latter felt it, as response, she also tighthen her arms. Two of them totally close to each others, no gap between. The way to Tiffany's room is silent, no one willing to let out a single word, but just feeling the warm, secure, soft, sweet scent that given by the others. Taeyeon walk slowly, try to longer the time that she can have Tiffany in her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  "Who's that guy? I not even see him before." Yuri is curious.       "Tiffany's manger from SMent." Jessica answered in casually while she rubbing her painful nose.       "What?! and why you know that?"       'Oh craps!!' Jessica's         "Ehm... Tae- Taenggoo had mentioned b-before..." Jessica stuttering.       "Why he is here?" Yuri is so curious about her idol.         'Should I tell her?'   'No?'   'She like Tiffany so much...'   'She gonna feel sad and hurt if her crash disappear suddenly... huh...'   'Two most important persons for me gonna get hurt just because one girl's leaving... '   'Sometime, I just wish I can be Tiff...' Jessica's             "Can we get inside first, my nose still hurting. I will explain the purpose that guy come after this." Jessica said.       "Omo, still hurting? let's go inside, I will treat your wound." Yuri make her attention back to her princess. She back to the villa, with her left arm encircle Jessica's shoulder.              

 

 

 

Tiffany's room.

 

 

Two man standing in the all pinky decorated room. This view can said is weird and funny. They are observing the decoration of the room.

 

 

"Omo... I don't even know that Taeyeon change her taste." Kangyi muttered, in a surprised expression.

 

 

"Pink... pink... pink... pink again?"

 

 

"Who's the own of this room?"

 

 

"All these pinky stuffs remaining me for someone." Manager Min muttered.

 

 

 

Yes, he is mentioning Tiffany, whom already disappear herself almost 3 weeks, not even call back to him since he already left uncountable voice messages and text messages to her, not yet include the countless missed call he had made. At first, he is worrying badly to her, and try to contact her, obviously failure. he try so hard, and even found Tiffany's family in US, they just gave him the answer that "She didn't contact us". At first,he worried Tiffany had got into any trouble or incidents, he tried to find her in all the ways he can, by silently, as Tiffany is celebirty. Non any news of Tiffany can be found in that short period on any channel of news, newspapers, no; dairly news from TV, no; He waited and waited, called and called again.

 

 

 

He covered Tiffany's absented on her works by lots of lies, the lucky things for him is Tiffany's album's promotion period had finished before she hiding herself, just left the MC job in MusicCore and the coming soon movie shot. Yes, Min felt that she is hiding from him, because of the new movie, Tiffany had arguement with him, because of company's plan, which Tiffany need to be the partner with Siwon CHOI, acted as his girlfriend , and publicly annoyed that they two are in a sweet relationship, aim for propagate the new movie that she going to film with him, and after finished the produce of movie, they gonna part again. Just a simple and common way of promotion the new movie that every entertaiment company would use. Tiffany totally disagree to it, even run away for this. The date of start the film of new movie is getting nearer and nearer, he is feeling anxious to it, and he is pissed off about Tiffany now.

 

 

 

Just in time, Taeyeon carrying Tiffany and walked into Tiffany's room. Kangyi, reacted as the same as the first time the girls saw Taeyeon carrying a girl into the room, shocked, eyes pop-out with slack-jawed. Min can't see Tiffany clearly as  the girl totally bury her face into Taeyeon's neck, he just found that the girl in Taeyeon's arms is familiar to him. Taeyeon walked approach to Tiffany's hot pink couch and gently put down Tiffany.

 

 

 

"Tiffany, he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter