[Taeyeon, look at me...]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Breakfast moment.       They having their breakfast at balcony on the 2nd floor with wide peaceful view. Full of delicious traditional Korean breakfast on the dinning table. Shiny morning sunshine warming the whole garden, made the view full of vigour and vitality. The sound of  birds' singing and laughter encircling the environment of balcony. The girls is enjoying their breakfast, that prepared by Auntie Song with full of love.

 

 

"Omo!!! Mahshida!!!"

 

 

"Ahjumma zZang!"

 

 

Two shiksin duo are busy in 'inhaling' the foods using their mouths like an aspirator, instead of chewing them.

 

 

"Yoongie, eat slowly, can't you? You gonna choke again, if you keep on eating like this." Jessica worrying at YoonA. She handing a glass of water to her most favoured dongseang whom sit beside her, and said with soft voice.

 

 

"Kwomawo, shika uhnne (Sica unnie)" the cute doe-eyed girl said with full of foods in , and drink the water.

 

 

"Unnie, you shouldn't talk when your mouth full of foods." Seohyun said. YoonA grimacing to Seohyun.

 

 

"Yoong, chew your foods well before you swallow it. If not, you gonna get indigestion again." Yuri, whom sit beside Jessica said, while placing some mushroom and egg rolls on her precious princess's plate gently.

 

 

'Sica-ah, please eat more, you are extremely thin...' Yuri's

 

 

Jessica looked up to Yuri while she noticed the tan girl warm act, she felt caring in Yuri's eyes when she looked into her eyes. Jessica immediately give Yuri an unbeatable smile and happily chewing her mushroom and egg rolls. She doesn't know that her smile made the tan girl's heart skip a beat.

 

 

"Good morning~~" Finally, Sunny and Hyoyeon showed up themselves at the balcony. Yuri give a playfully expression to HyoSun, while Sooyoung freeze framed, her eyes glued on Sunny.

 

 

"Morning unnies."

 

 

"Sunny, where you going?" Jessica asked. Sunny wearing a sky blue halter dress showing her perfect cleavage clearly, of course, also her perfect S line.

 

"Hyomin called that she can't handle the event held at L Mall by herself, so, I have to incharge the event back by myself." Hyomin is her asistant, basically just a trainee under her department around two months.

 

 

"just an excuse..." Her lover muttered behind her. Hyoyeon doesn't like Hyomin very much, as she can felt that Hyomin is one of the admirer for her bunny. And she mope because Hyomin's call interrupted she and Sunny. Hyoyeon blew out her cheeks in exasperation.

 

 

"Hyoraengi, I told you she just new." Hyoyeon nodded her head obediently like a child.

 

 

"I promise I will make it up, tonight, okay?" Sunny whispered at Hyoyeon's ear with seduce tone. The latter brighthen her face just a second after Sunny's words and simpered.

 

 

"I thought you two might prefer having your brunch instead of breakfast." Yuri mocked the two lovebirds playfully.

 

 

"Wea?" Tiffany asked innocently. Yuri gonna explain the 'small incident' that happened in the morning, but she got no chance.

 

 

"Yah! " Hyoyeon give an head locked to the tan girl. Both of them play happily. Sunny approach to the empty sit beside Sooyoung and sit down. Sooyoung is a bit stiffly formal.

 

 

"Yoongie, good morning~~" the aeygo queen hug the tall girl, she doesn't realised that her chest slightly brushed Sooyoung's arm. Sooyoung jumped a bit, made her dropped her chopsticks onto the floor.

 

 

"Waeyo?" Sunny asked. She noticed the younger blushing slightly.

 

 

"Sooyoung-ah! Why you blushing? Not the first time we having morning hugging???" Sunny asked.

 

 

"Ahahaaaaa, I think I know the reason!" Yuri can't help, but laughed.

 

 

"Wae?" Everyone curious on the reason. 

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" Sooyoung wanna stop her bestfriend, but been stopped by Sunny, whom placed her palm on , while she still not yet brake her embrace from Sooyoung. Yuri happily explaining what had been happened and what she saw.

 

 

"She fall of Soonkyu's y and hot body." Yuri said.

 

 

"Kya!!! Unnies are prevents!!!" Two maknaes squeeled.

 

 

"Omo! That's interesting!" Tiffany gasps.

 

 

"Sooyoung-ah!" Sunny a bit shocked on Yuri's words, she looked at Sooyoung who still in her embrace with wider her eyes. But she doesn't mind, instead she feel quite funny on it.

 

 

"I just quite surprised that you have such goddess's figure. And... Just curious." Sooyoung murmured shyly.

 

 

"Oh yeah~ I always that prefect, you should know. Curious? I don't mind to fulfil your curious." Sunny made herself more closer to Sooyoung and tighten her arms on Sooyoung. Sunny smile evilish.

 

 

"Oh, that's great~" Sooyoung also wrap her arms around sunny's waist. And playfully move her gaze to Sunny's cleavage.

 

 

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung. You willing to die earlier?! Soonkyu is mine! MINE!! Arraso?! Now, back off!!" Kim choding rush approach to SooSun.

 

 

"Wae~~ Bunny allowed me to fulfil my curious." Sooyoung said playfully, not willing to let go Sunny. Sunny giggled to her jealous lover.

 

 

"You gonna die in next minute, if you not back off now. Back off! NOW~ give back MINE Bunny!!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, she pull out Sooyoung from her lover roughly, Sooyoung almost fall down from her chair.

 

 

"I better make you and Yuri blind, as a punishment. You will be the first! Serve you right!" Hyoyeon rise her two fingers in the air. Sooyoung flinched and preparing to run for her life. While other audiences is happily in enjoying watching the shows, there are two girls not joining. Jessica and Yuri.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter