[still hurt].

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM's Private Villa (Seoul)

Villa is faraway from centre of Seoul, but still within Seoul's area. A place without urban pressure, peaceful.

Xanadu in Seoul.

 

It's 5:30pm now, peaceful designed Villa's garden's view under sunset, and with the bird's singing as the background music.

 

View turned to indoor, a wide master room of the villa, with a big floor-to-ceiling windows, which had the best view of the natural environment in this villa, but covered by the thick curtains , dark. The only source of light came from the bedside lamp in the room.

 

"ring... Ring.... Ring.... Ring... RING!!!... ..." phone call sound stopped , silent back to the room.

 

Few second over, "RING!! RING!! RING!!! RING~~~~ " the phone call sound would not be stop.

 

Finally, 'something' move on the centre of the comfortable king's size bed. A slim, milky hand try to grab the ringing phone which located beside the bedside lamp, impactiently.

 

"Yobsehyo!" owner of the pretty white hand spoken with the impatient and rude voice.

 

"Yohhh!! TaeYeon-nah~~" an excited man's vioce come over the phone, "finally you pick up your phone!"

 

"what the hell?!" with a coldest voice.

 

"YAH! Is this a proper manner way should had for you speak to your older brother?!"

 

"You spoil my sleeping bed time!" coldest voice replied. " I still have another proper manner way to threat you, hang up your phone call. Which one Oppa prefer?"

 

"Ahniyo... Ahniyo...just phone and confirm my lovely sister still live well, Erm........" A man with nervous sound. ( Why he always been controlled by his younger sister? )

 

"straight to the point, please." TaeYeon remains her coldest tone.

 

"Okay, okay... I willing to visit your villa for couple weeks as I missed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter