[Time to say goodbye?]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auntie Song approach to Taeyeon.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, you have a call from your PA."

 

 

"Execuse me, girls. Sica, please help Tiffany." She immediately leave the girls in garden to answer the phone call. All the girls curious on that phone call, which made Taeyeon act so weirdly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon may herself in her room, she approach to her table and grab the phone.

 

 

"Hello, Kangyi."

 

 

"Boss-nim, I got the SMent's contact for you."

 

 

"Great, good job. Thanks, Kangyi."

 

 

"Taeyeon, are you gonna try to expand in new industry field?" He is so curious about his boss suddenly need him to find out SMent's.

 

 

"Not." But maybe is a good idea.

 

 

"I didn't contact them yet, since I don't know the main purpose of the call. Should I call them on behalf of you?" 

 

 

Yeah, Kangyi doesn't know Tiffany is here, Taeyeon doesn't mention before. 

 

 

"No, I will personally contact them by myself, just give me the number." That may be the better way.

 

 

"Huh?! Jinja?" Kangyi was a bit surprised on his boss remarks. She used to let me do all this things for her before. But, he still complied to his boss. Taeyeon grab a pen on her table and marked down the number give by her PA on the phone.

 

 

"Yes. You can rest now." Taeyeon is about to end the call.

 

 

"Wait..."

 

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Boss, your mom send someone to inform about the KIM's Annual dinner in next Saturday evening. She want to make sure you will attend." He know his boss doesn't want to attend at all.

 

 

"... ..." Sighed.

 

 

"Boss?"

 

 

"Arraso..."

 

 

"So, you will attend?" Asked a bit nervous.

 

 

"I will tell you at Saturday." Taeyeon cut the line.

 

 

"Oh gosh, not again... I sure that I will be kill by Mrs Kim..." Kangyi muttered on himself and looked at the phone with a bit trembling hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After finish the lovely dinner, they having their time at the living room at the 2nd floor. They are watching the movie. Is a romantic love movie. (Ok, don't ask author what's the movie, I'm not good in those romantic stuff, coz I always slept on the cinema)

 

 

Hyoyeon back hugging Sunny on her waist which Sunny sit on Hyoyeon's laps, both of the deep immersed in the romance tenor of the movie . Sooyoung and YoonA busy in munching the snacks while their eyes still glued on the screen. Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun sitting together, enjoying watching movie and chatting.

      Tiffany easily went closer to the girls due to her friendly and warm eyes smile.         Taeyeon, the one been act a bit weird, moody, silent, sometimes spacing out... after the phone. Not everyone can easily felt it because she hide it great, but Jessica sensed. Taeyeon sit on the couch at the corner silently, her eyes glued on the screen, but her minds is blanked out. Jessica is sit beside Taeyeon, she easily feel that her best close friend is blanked out.         'Taenggoo is a bit weird after come back from the call.'   'Does any things bothering you, Tae?'   'Taenggoo, We need to talk.' Jessica's       Jessica patting the spaced out girl's arm beside her softly, to make the girl back to the earth. Taeyeon turn her gaze to the blonde, with a puzzled look.         "Wae?" Taeyeon whispering to Jessica.         Jessica point to the balcony, "let's go."         Jessica linked her arms with Taeyeon's, they approach to the balcony silently, try to not disturbing the girls. Two pairs of eyes following them out to the balcony silently.          

 

    At the balcony. Taeyeon and Jessica stood on the edge of fence. Tonight has a good weather. The sky is clear, the stars can be see clearly, twinkling on the sky. Both of the girls lay on the couple  woodmade dormette side by side to each other. They lead to each others, as they felt comfort for having each others beside.         "Taenggoo."       "Nae, Sica-chu?" Taeyeon sighed with a smile, she close her eyes, relaxing with Jessica, the one who she trusted beside her.         "Something bothering you, right?" Jessica asking. She pretty sure about it.          "... ..." Jessica is good in reading her mind. Taeyeon remain silent, she still with her eyes close.           "Tae..." Jessica sit up and faced her best friend. She frowned, and closer to the shorter, pretty close, just few inches away between her face and Taeyeon's. she squeezed and pouted because of Taeyeon reaction.         Meanwhile, Tiffany peeks on the girls outside. On her view, she saw Taeyeon and Jessica almost kiss! Her eyes widen, as she gasped. Her heart felt ache, tightly and uneasy. Some feelings that she can't explain inside her strongly influencing her. Her eyes can't move away from them.         'Do they... Are them...' Tiffany's.         Back to balcony. 'Taenggoo!" Jessica rose her hands up prepare to pinch both Taeyeon's cheeks, if Taeyeon gonna continue ignoring her.         "......" Taeyeon still remain silent. She is thinking is she gonna call the SMent or not, she is be in two minds now, one is call the SMent as soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter