[Happy moment]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hwahahaha! By the way, Sooyoungie, tell  Ahjumma about the moving, and we may have our dinner outside at the garden tonight, sound good?" Taeyeon suggested. Tonight had a good weather, and all girls arrived, should have fun in dinner.           "Dinner party! Awesome!!! I go now!" Sooyoung rush out for looking to her love Auntie Song.              

 

 

 

Taeyeon carrying Tiffany out from the room after Sooyoung rush out to find Auntie Song. Taeyeon carry Tiffany gently like she is the most valuable treasure in the world.

 

 

When they passed by the living room approach the front door, every girls had the same response like Sooyoung. All gasped! And let their jaw droped to the floor! That's quite funny, when all the girls droped their jaw on the floor and just doomfounded at their spot, and their gaze can't move away from Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany felt uneasy that all the girls' attention are on her. That made her heartbeat race more and more crazy, she can easily felt her cheeks blushed crazy because she felt hot on her cheeks, even her ears, RED like tomatoes.

 

 

She bury her blushed face to Taeyeon's neck unconsciously, try to hide her blush. She doesn't know that her hot breath on Taeyeon's neck artery made Taeyeon uneasy. 

 

 

Taeyeon act a bit stiff, while all her hair on her back neck stood up, because of Tiffany. Taeyeon try to hide it and act cool. She passed by the 'human statues', whom still shocked on Taeyeon's act. Taeyeon chuckle a bit and stood on the middle of the living room.

 

 

"Girls, is that the new game you play? To pretend yourself as a statue see how long you can maintain? The longest one win the game? If yes, then please change another position, you all gonna drooling!!! That's funny!! And ugly!! Haha!!" Taeyeon laughed. Tiffany giggled on Taeyoen's.

 

 

"Taenggoo-ah!" Jessica still shocked.

 

 

"Wow! Tae! You looked like a prince, whom just safe your princess from the dragon monster, and princess hugging her out from the dragon lair!!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. She so excited in saw her cousin act so cool.

 

 

"No, no, no~~ Taeng buddy is more like a most charming bridegroom, and Tiffany is the prettiest bride!!! Kyyyaaaa~~ so romantic!!!" Sunny flattered.

 

 

'Me? Bridegroom?! Huh????' Taeyeon's

 

 

'Oh my god! Bride?!' Tiffany's

 

 

Both of them shocked on Sunny's words, and started blushing. 

 

 

"Sunny! You are right!!" Yuri exclaimed.

 

 

"Kyaaaa~~~ Taeyeon unnie!! Na duh~~~~" YoonA pout and aeygo to Taeyeon, she so envy to Tiffany, whom can be in Taeyoen's arms.

 

 

"Unnie, you are too tall to Taeyeon unnie." The maknae said calmly, and innocently. This made all girls laughed crazy.

 

 

"Hahahaaa!! Seobaby! Credit to you!! " Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

 

"YAY!! Enough! Hyo! You can't laugh at me! U too! Bunny!" Both danshin couple didn't stop laughing but can't help laughed more crazy.

 

 

"Taenggoo, I don't know you can be such strong." Jessica approach to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smile to Jessica.

 

 

"Taeyeon, where you going?" Yuri is curious why Taeyeon walk approach to front door instead of upstairs.

 

 

"Before Ahjumma done the preparation on Tiffany's new room, she will having some fresh air in the garden." Tiffany nodded on Taeyeon's words and smile to Yuri with her killer eyes smile. This made Yuri blush a bit.

 

 

'She so... So beautiful when she smile!'

'I can feel my heart melt...' Yuri's.

 

 

Jessica gaze on Yuri, bite her lower lips.

 

 

"That's great! Let's enjoy the time at garden, Tiffany." Jessica smile warmly to Tiffany. She want to know more about Tiffany.

 

 

'I want to know more about this girl. I like her smile, is warm.'

'And I'm so curious on her, I can strongly felt that she made Taenggoo different, and even Yuri also... ...' Jessica's.

 

 

Tiffany quite surprise on Jessica, whom she felt she is a cold girl, but she is so friendly too. Tiffany smile happily and nod her head.

 

 

Taeyeon walked approach to the garden.

 

 

"Taenggoo, maybe we should let Tiffany go to the swimming pool side, more shady." Jessica said.

 

 

Today is a hot day, even is nearly evening, but the hot sun still easily made people melt under it. Taeyeon agree to Jessica and approach to the swimming pool. She gently put down Tiffany on one of  the deck chair near the swimming pool, Jessica immediately sit beside Tiffany on the same chair, and Taeyeon sit on the other chair beside them. They start to chatting and joking. Tiffany and Jessica get more well know to each others.

 

 

'Jessi is a nice girl, she is so warm.'

'This is so different compare to her image, I though she is cold.'

'she let me feel so familiar, is it because both of us came from same country?? Same environment for the growth?'

'I'm so happy that I felt we can be friend, and I can strongly feel that Jessi and I can be more closer in future.' Tiffany's.

 

 

'Tiff really is something.'

'She has a pretty, pure and kindly heart, is it the one affect Taenggoo? Made Taenggoo change? If yes, then I like you, jinjia, Tiffany!'

'I wish we can be more closer, and let Taenggoo walk herself out from her Ivory tower.'

'Her smile, so warm... Can melt everything, is this the reason why Yuri said she like you?'

'Yuri-ah, is this your idea type? A warm eyes smile angel? That totally different from me.'

'I hope I can smile like you, Tiff...' Jessica's.

 

 

"Tae! Ahjumma ask what you prefer for the dinner? You better decide it, before that two shiksin do the crazy list which made Ahjumma panick or... Maybe cry for retirement... Hahahaaa..." Hyoyeon pop-out from no where. 

 

 

"Yisks, jinja?! That two food monsters..." 

 

 

Tiffany got clueless about that, she give a puzzled look. "Shiksin?"

 

 

"Yeah, I can explain to you, so that you won't get shock when the dinner."Hyoyeon approach to Tiffany and stand in front of her.

 

 

"Taenggoo let's help Ahjumma out from that two kids, and grab some juices for Tiff." Jessica said and smile to Tiffany, Tiffany nod and thanks to Jessica. They two been more closer, act like a close buddy.

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica leave to rescue Auntie Song. Jessica linked her arm with Taeyeon's, and Taeyeon smile warmly to Jessica and intertwined their fingers together while they are walking back to the house. They are used to been so close to each others. Tiffany's eyes glued on them until they disappear from her gaze.

 

 

'Taeyeon and Jessi are... So close'

'Are they...' Tiffany been cut from her though by Hyoyeon.

 

 

Hyoyeon try her best to mention how Sooyoung and YoonA eat, how the shiksin duo act like a monster while in front of foods, what the funny things been happened when Sooyoung and YoonA fight for foods to Tiffany. Her funny declarative made Tiffany laughed. They chat happily, doesn't realise that Sunny is watching them.

 

 

"Hmnn..." Sunny squinting her eyes and smile devilish.

 

 

"Kkyyaaaa~~~" She rush approach Hyoyeon with only God know speed, which the latter can't realise someone dash to her. Sunny bump into her girlfriend and push her into the swimming pool.

 

 

"HUH?!" Hyoyeon just turn her eyes from Tiffany to the little super duper high speed ball, whom approach her, she not yet figure out what happen, she already been bumped and been pushed into the pool.

 

 

"WOW!!!!!" Hyoyeon is on the air.

 

 

*SPALSHHHHHHH*  sorry, Hyoyeon is drop into the pool now.

 

 

"Oh my... " Tiffany distracted, with her eyes widen and slightly open her month, when she saw the girl whom just talking to her in previous second already droped into the pool in next second.

 

 

"Hwahahaha!!!!!!" Sunny laughed like there is no tomorrow, she even laughed out her tears.

 

 

Hyoyeon struggling in the water for a few seconds, and make herself approach to the edge of the pool. She looked up and found her lover laughed happily. She frowned. But she wanna prank back. She try to pretend she is choke by the water, she act weak, she know her Sunny will worry bout her.

 

 

"*cough* yah *cough cough* Sun... *cough cough cough....*"

 

 

Hyoyeon's act work to Sunny. The short girl who laughed crazy start worried on her girlfriend and kneel down lean to her girlfriend, that still coughing. She felt a bit guilty.

 

 

Sunny give a hand to Hyoyeon try to pull her girlfriend out from the swimming pool, and say "Honey, are you alright? I'm so..."

 

 

Sunny can't finish her words, because she been pull into swimming pool by Hyoyeon.

 

 

*SPLASSSSSSHHHHH*

 

 

"Ahahaaaaa!!!" 

 

 

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

Yuri and Seohyun came approach to swimming pool, while they heared some screaming. They distracted while saw both Sunny and Hyoyeon in the pool, but laughed in next second.

 

 

"Bwoyaaa~~" Yuri.

 

 

"Unnie... Are you alright?" Seohyun ask Sunny in worried, while she saw Sunny chocking.

 

 

"What the heck are you two doing?!" Yuri asked, but both the danshin duo can't answer her, while one is busy in chocking and another is busy in laughing. Yuri turn to ask her idol with puzzled look. Tiffany just shook her head.

 

 

"Sunny started it first!" Hyoyeon said. Sunny splashed the water to Hyoyeon, and the latter splashed back. Both playing with the water now.

 

 

"Omo!!" Sooyoung and YoonA arrived, chuckled on the choding couple whom enjoying in playing in their war.

 

 

"Choding-ya!!"

 

 

Yuri secretly snicker... Pranker Yuri mode on!! She push the maknae into the water, and shouted.

 

 

"WOOHOOO~~ start the war!!!!"

 

 

"Unnie!!!" Poor maknae shouted while she been pushed into the water.

 

 

Sooyoung and YoonA fast response to Yuri's proclaim, they immediately run to Yuri, try to make Yuri be the next one to fall into water. But fail... All the girls excepted Tiffany are now in the swimming pool. They play. They laughed. They enjoyed. Their c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter