[ Why Am I feel like that]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon went out from her room after finished her shower. She is going down to meet the girls. Taeyeon saw Jessica and Sunny are sitting on the couch busy chatting by their own at the living room. Taeyeon approach them and sit beside.

 

 

"That player, yisshh!" Sunny nagging. Taeyeon and Jessica chuckling. Properly Jessica and Sunny talked about her cousin before Taeyeon join them. Jessica is a cold act person, but she can be a good patience listener to her friends when they needed, warm act.

 

 

Jessica gave Taeyeon a this-girl-been-a-bit-pissed-off look, gave a clue to Taeyeon don't ask somethings that will mess Sunny up, but Taeyeon is a bit slow.

 

 

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked with a questioning look. Jessica sighed and shooked her head lightly with rolled her eyes.

 

 

'This dork...' Jessica's minds.

 

 

"Taeng... Can't your cousin break her player's habit!" Sunny pouting and act her famous aeygo to Taeyeon. Sunny really hate Player Hyoyeon, even though she know Hyoyeon royalty and only love her, but she can't help but still felt uneasy everytime saw her girlfriend fliting to other girls, this made her chest burned like hell every time.

 

 

"Haha, you know she love you so much, don't you? She been loving you such a long time from high school? Or earlier than that..." Taeyeon felt funny about the jealous mode Sunny. She known her cousin had crushed on Sunny long time, even Hyoyeon doesn't admit it until uni period. Their story is full of romance. 

 

 

"Yeah, Goosshhh!! Why should I date with a player... " Sunny pouted and squinted her pretty perfect eyes.

 

 

"Make her pay then..." A cold tone suddenly flow in from Jessica which made Taeyeon's back neck hairs all stood up, actually she is joking, but failed. Taeyeon looked at Jessica with a widely eye, pretty shocked.

 

 

"Yeah! good idea..." Sunny nodding her head, cross her arms around her chest, start to thinking some plans.

 

 

"Kidding, right?" Taeyeon gulping, she can start to imaging what will Sunny do to Hyoyeon.

 

 

"Yes, I am." Jessica smirked.

 

 

"No, am not..." Sunny mummur. Other two girls shooked.

 

 

"Mwo?!" Both girls exclaimed. Sunny nodding with not really play attention to her friends, she is thinking on her plan. Taeyeon and Jessica known that Sunny is in serious now, Hyoyeon gonna suffer.

 

 

"Oh no... Sica, see what a idea you had gave..." Taeyeon slap her forehead.

 

 

"... ... Mianhe... I just... Geez..." Jessica bury her face into her hands.

 

 

'Mianhe Hyoyeon-ah...' Jessica felt guilty now.

 

 

Taeyeon shooked her head and sighed.

 

 

'Poor Hyo, I can't do anything, you know, sometime Bunny is scary while she..., Mianhe...'  Taeyeon cringed . 

 

 

Sunny back from her though, she noticed her friends are in deadly shocked on what her remark. She laughed, "Don't worry! Just wanna give her a small lesson, I won't hurt her, you know..." Sunny assured her friends.

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica nodded, "Maybe this not a bad id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter