Chapter 1

Baby Steps

 

Chapter 1

 

“And Taetiseo got an award again!” The MC shouted which made the SONEs and other fandoms scream their lungs out. Claps echoed all throughout the stage, some also stood up giving the subgroup a standing ovation after the announcement.

 

“Thank you SONEs for always supporting us!” Taeyeon, the leader bowed in front of the fans with her co-members.

 

“Thank you!” Tiffany smiled then bowed too.

 

Seohyun just smiled and made a heart shape with her fingers, shooting it towards the screaming fans.

 

~~~

 

After a few minutes of bows and claps, Taetiseo finally went to their respective dressing room, to change and go home.

 

Taeyeon sat on her own seat while fanning herself. “Omo, that’s crazy, I couldn’t believe that we won … we really are lucky to have SONEs supporting us.” She giggled, she rest her hands on his lap while staring at the two other girls.

 

“Neh~ I couldn’t believe it, that’s too awesome!” Tiffany chirped as she wiggles her body like she’s being tickled by someone.

 

Seohyun just sat there staring at the mirror as she wiped her sweat with a piece of cloth. Taeyeon felt her sudden quietness, so she slowly smiled. “Seohyun, is there something wrong?” She asked as she scooted closer to her.

 

Taeyeon placed her hand on Seohyun’s forehead which made the younger one flinched from her position and blushed unexpectedly. She suddenly panicked and pulled back, waving her hands in front of her Unnie. “A-aniya~ I’m just okay, a bit tired I guess?” She chuckled, but awkwardness is present in her voice.

 

Taeyeon’s hand left suspened in the air as she stare at the younger one. She slowly nods her head and pulled her hand placing it on her lap again. “Hmm arasso, you deserve a rest, you look great on the stage, you’re approving really fast~” She stated with a big smile on her face, which only made Seohyun’s heart flutter in happiness.

 

Seohyun quickly stood up and covered her blushing face. “U-unnie, I’m just gonna go outside to catch some fresh air, I’ll be back soon!” She said then ran towards the door, closing it gently behind her.

 

~~~

 

She can still hear her heart, throbbing from the scene earlier. She knows that she likes their leader more than a friend, and she only knows that she can’t treat her like that, especially that she is a girl.

 

The pain in her heart when that thought crossed her mind was unbearable, she wants to cry but she can’t, she wants to tell this to someone, but she can’t. Why does loving someone can be this painful? She thought as she slowly walked away from the dressing room and went to a nearby platform with railings.

 

She inhaled deeply. Thoughts about Taeyeon filled her mind; a smile slowly formed on her face. “Pull yourself together Seohyun.” She pumped her fist up high and encouraged herself as she march back towards the dressing room.

 

 



 

Author's Note

 

Annyeong my readers~ how is the first chapter for Yuri shippers there??

its my first time to make a Yuri fic so .. please constructive criticisms are very much welcome~

Its already night here ... and already late so i have to hit the bed now ..

too tired from all the things i did ....

hope i got some free time tomorrow~ ;^;