Bad Yoona!

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CHARGE!"

 

*bugsh!* *trrrrk!* *chak!* *plak!*

 

"Unnie! Stop it!" Seohyun cried.

"We won't stop until we satisfy ourselves!" Sooyoung rustled.

"Mmnnngggghhh!" Yoona struggled.

"Please don't hurt her!"

"Oh we won't!" Taeyeon finished gasping.

 

Yoona was succesfully tied in a chair with much struggle from Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and the much pissed Jessica who had to sweat because of running beforehand. 

 

Yoona glared at them.

 

"Ohoho! You have guts to glare at us noh?" Taeyeon sing-songed.

"I'm not afraid of all of you!" Yoona spat.

"Taeyeon, the victim aint cooperating." Sooyoung folded her arms tightly below her chest.

"Taeyeon, my makeover's delayed. Taeyeon, we didn't get to use Yuri's credit card. Taeyeon, do you know how rare that is?" Hyoyeon chanted robotically which made Yoona groan in annoyance which didn't go unnoticed by Hyoyeon.

 

"Neon jaemiobseo maeneo obseo neon Devil Devil neon neon.(You're no fun, you have no manners. You're a devil, devil you are)" Hyoyeon sang and danced energetically infront of Yoona to the tune of SNSD's Run devil Run.

 

All heads turned toward Hyoyeon. Loving the attention given she continued to the chorus. She jumped and danced exaggeratingly.

 

"You better ruuun ruuun ruun ruuu-" She was cut off by Sooyoung's hand which covered .

"Woah I love that song!" Tiffany beamed.

"I guess it would be better to shut up. Jessica's gonna explode in a second now." Sunny whispered.

 

Someone clapped.

 

"Jah, let's start off first by you saying sorry to us unnies." Taeyeon calmly stated.

"Why would I say sorry to you?? You tricked me and Seohyun! If anyone knew I was being a janitor in a school my career's gonna be tainted!"

"Didn't you trick Yuri too? If someone threw you bread isn't it right for you to eat and absorb it??" Sooyoung rebutted.

"Yah yah!" Hyoyeon nudged her. "That doesn't make sense."

"Oh jinjja?" Sooyoung said confusedly.

 

There were rolling of eyes at Sooyoung and Sooyoung didn't miss the chance to roll her eyes at them too.

 

"ANYWAY, the point is... you tricked Yuri so we tricked you too!" Taeyeon went back to the point.

"But that's different! You guilt tripped us by saying Yuri unnie was dumpster diving because of what we did!"

 

Sunny and Tiffany chimed in the conversation sensing that Taeyeon and Sooyoung would just get nowhere explaining to Yoona.

 

"But that doesn't mean what you did is right Yoona. What if it wasn't Yuri you tricked? What if Yuri was really poor?" Sunny asked while Yoona softened up.

"What you did was wrong Yoong. And the three idiots' way of getting back to you was wrong too but what they did wasn't as bad as what you could've caused if it wasn't Yuri right? I mean you enjoyed being with them too." Tiffany reasoned.

"Jaah. So how about both parties say sorry to each other?" Sunny summed up.

"WHAT? WHY ME?? I HAVE NO PART IN THIS!" Hyoyeon defended herself.

"You caused me to run." Jessica glared at her.

"AND we could have potentially be buried under Yoona's fans if the mall cops didn't help." Tiffany cutted in before a braul starts again.

"Tcht. All right but i still need my makeover okay?? Ya you two David and Goliath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter