That 4am Noise

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Who would've though I would update this fast after announcing that I would update???? My gills are shook 

P.S.

Thanks to dear Asphyxy for our new cover photo!

C H A P T E R 48
That 4am Noise

[4am in the morning]

 

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

 

Taeyeon woke up to the noise. The noise made it seem like their dorm was beside a club with the bass roaring.

 

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

 

And it kept going and going until Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore. She turned around and woke Tiffany who was sleeping beside her.

 

“Fany-ah… It’s too noisy.”

“H-huh?” Tiffany, disoriented from sleep, stuttered.

 

Taeyeon paused for awhile. Even Tiffany’s sleepy face looks so angelic.

 

“You look so beautiful.” Taeyeon smiled romantically.

 

Tiffany, although still unaware of what’s happening, blushed like a person with allergies would. 

 

“You woke me up just to say that?” Tiffany smiled, feeling appreciative of how sweet her girlfriend is being.

“I bet your eye gunk tastes like honey."

 

And just like that, the romantic moment was ruined.

 

“I bet Sooyoung would eat it.” Kid just wouldn’t stop.

“Oh my god stop it!” Tiffany rubbed her eyes to get rid of her eye gunk before Taeyeon decides to taste it.

“Seriously Fany-ah, I would taste everything about you even your-“

 

Taeyeon couldn’t finish her sentence because Tiffany suddenly hung a rosary on her neck.

 

“Tiffany… It always confuses me when you do this.” She gestured on the rosary on her neck. “You hanging this thing on my neck makes me feel like you think I’m a devil or something. How does a devil react to a rosary? Do you want me to react like a devil Fany-ah? Okay I will do anything for you.”

 

And with that, Taeyeon started to pretend like she was convulsing.

 

“TAEYEON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??” Tiffany sat up and looked down on Taeyeon.

“The rosary! It’s affecting me! I’m being purified!” Taeyeon said while still pretending to be convulsing.

 

But Tiffany thought it was real. She really thought that Taeyeon was being purified by her blessed rosary. So she put her palm above Taeyeon’s head and started furiously praying for her girlfriend to be finally purified.

 

“What the is this unnie? Is this your kink?? Is this what your looks like??” It was Yoona who barged into their room. “Seriously, I came home from filming then I hear this BOOM BOOM BOOM noise in the dorm. I thought it was Jessica and Yuri unnie having so I went to check but they were sleeping so I checked on you guys to see if you finally did it but then I see this?? What the actual ??”

“Shhh Yoona! Taeyeon’s being purified by God!!” Tiffany told the younger girl with her holy emotions.

 

Yoona laughed wholeheartedly.

 

“You know Taeyeon unnie. Once there was a scene where I needed to act like I was being possessed, I pretended to convulse like that for hours. The next day, the black of my eyes won’t come down! I couldn’t see anything!” Yoona said as she walked closer to Taeyeon.

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon sat up and quickly stopped her convulsing.

“It’s true unnie! You’ll be purified but you’ll be blind!!”

 

Tiffany couldn’t believe her eyes. She was seeing two devils right infront of her. So she did what any religious person would do. She pulled a large statue of Jesus Christ from under her bed and put it right beside Taeyeon and Yoona.

But before she could even start on her prayers, the noise came back again.

 

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

 

“Whew saved by the boom boom boom.” Yoona whispered to Taeyeon.

“I know right? I didn’t even know how she kept that large statue under our bed and I cannot believe I hid that rainbow Sunny gave me as an encouragement gift beside Jesus Christ!” Taeyeon whispered back.

 

Yoona’s eyes were about to bulge out from their sockets. Their conversation unfortunately got cut by Tiffany who had finally noticed the noise.

 

“What is that noise?? It’s so loud. The walls are shaking.” Tiffany stated.

“Maybe it’s Hyoyeon unnie practicing?” Yoona suggested.

“It’s like 4am. I think she’d be asleep by now. Anyway, let’s just check the rooms.” Taeyeon said as they walked out of their room.

 

They decided to check the rooms one by one. First, they checked out Yuri and Jessica’s room. Like Yoona said, they really were sleeping. Weird thing was, Jessica was hugging/sleeping on top of Yuri.

 

“Why is their sleeping position so weird?” Tiffany asked innocently.

“They’re both weird people unnie. What do you expect? They were sleeping like that when I checked moments ago too.” Yoona shrugged.

 

Then they heard grumbling from inside the room.

 

“Let’s go before Yuri wakes up. We don’t know what weird she’ll do if she woke up because of us.” Taeyeon ushered them away from the weird couple’s room.

 

Next they went to Hyoyeon’s room.

 

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

 

They opened the door and saw Hyoyeon up and dancing to the noise. But the noise strangely didn’t come from her room.

 

“Guysh!!! W-who’s playing this-this beat? It’s so sick!!!!!” Hyoyeon popped and locked and krumped, did the robot dance, even did the harlem shake to the noise.

“We don’t know Hyoyeonie. Why are you so hyper??” Tiffany asked.

“YOU CAN HEAR THIS BEAT??? I THOUGHT I WAS JUST IMAGINING IT IN MY HEAD! OH MY ING GOD!” Hyoyeon suddenly stopped. “……You can hear my thoughts??” She whispered, shocked, to the three girls.

“Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie. I think I’ve confirmed my suspicions before… I’m 100% sure Hyoyeon unnie’s a drug addict. Yuri unnie too. Sooyoung unnie too. Hyunnie’s gonna be so happy. Now I just nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter