Unexpected Turn of Events

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Yow yow yow!! You missed me? Hehehehe. Been too long right? Yea I know. Hahaha. A lot of things happened after the last update.

First thing's first, I last updated on October 5, 2014. I was supposed to update on Oct. 18 because guess what? That was The Queer Life's SECOND ANNIVERSARY! Woot woot! Wow you guys. 2 years! It's been 2 years! /insert emotional crying kpop star here/ But I didn't update so lol.

Second, Kwon Yuri's birthday!! I was, again, supposed to update but yea real life's a .

Third, WE REACHED 1000 SUBSCRIBERS!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND IS SUCH AN HONOR I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL BY SHUTTING UP AND LETTING YOU READ THE UPDATE.

So here you go!

 

CHAPTER 46
Unexpected Turn of Events 

 

Yuri’s self-defense class.

 

“I told you Sica. We are not gonna get married anytime soon.” Said Yuri as she beat down another classmate of hers.

“And why the hell not?” Jessica who was in the sideline crossed her arms under her chest as she watched Yuri continuously win against the guys coming at her.

 

Three guys charged at Yuri.

 

“Because you’re gonna want to stay indoors EVERYDAY and that means you’ll want to have everytime you get a chance. You don’t even last long enough for me to finish. What-” Yuri stopped talking when she noticed the three guys who were supposed to attack her, stopped attacking.

 

They were looking at Jessica with wide eyes and blushing faces. Those guys were most probably having dirty thoughts about her girlfriend that moment. So she looked down on their crotches to check her suspicion.

 

She was right. The bulges were a lot bigger. Yuri’s eyebrows twitched. Surprisingly, she calmly walked out of the mat and went to where her bag was. She fished something out it.

 

“GRENADE!!!!!!” one of her classmates yelled.

“YURI’S HOLDING A GRENADE!!!” another yelled.

 

All of her classmates scrambled and started running out of the gym.

 

“YOU DARE ESCAPE?? I’M GOING TO ING END YOUR LIVES ONCE AND FOR ALL!! ING MEN!!” ­Yuri roared. She didn’t run though. She went on a karate position where her knees were bent and her fists forward. She looked like she was charging/storing/summoning energy.

 

Just one look and Jessica knew what Yuri was going to do a few minutes later. Run after them. Typical.

 

“If you start running after them right now, I’m gonna get mad at you.” Jessica told the still charging Yuri.

“I got you baby. I’m gonna punish those dickheads for fantasizing about you! I’m gonna pull their balls apart. Boil them in hot water-” And the list went on and on and on and on.

“Just forget about it. I get them everyday. It doesn’t matter.” Jessica said nonchalantly.

 

She was thankful that Yuri just stood there, charging energy, that she just walked over to her instead of chasing after her.

 

“How about you? Do you fantasize about me?” Jessica now stood infront of Yuri, wearing that lusty smile.

 

That seemed to wake Yuri up and focused her eyes back to the shorter girl. She thought for a second before answering…

 

“No. Not really.” She said casually which she later realized that she spoke the wrong words because Jessica’s eyebrows instantly met in a line when she told her that.

“What did you say?” Jessica asked almost in a whisper.

 

It got worse when Jessica started closing in on her which made her step back.

 

“I-I m-mean-“ Yuri’s attempt of damage control was put on halt when she saw Jessica… ing her top. Enough to give Yuri a whole view of her bra clad melons.

“YOU’RE DOING THIS AGAIN!!! We’re in public you motherfcker!!!” Yuri hurriedly tried to button Jessica’s top but Jessica was faster.

 

Jessica took Yuri’s hands and put them on her melons.

 

“You don’t even fantasize on THESE?!?! EVERYBODY FANTASIZES ON THESE!! I BET TAEYEON FANTASIZES ON THESE!” Jessica was angry. Very very angry. She was so angry that she forced Yuri’s hands, which were on her melons, to squeeze them. Repeatedly. Just to prove her point.

 

Yuri felt like slitting her own throat. What was Jessica making her do in broad daylight and worse, in public?? Once she snapped back to reality, she yanked her hands away from Jessica’s precious melons.

 

“SHAMELESS WOMAN!!!” She pointed at the still agitated, open bloused Jessica.

“YOUR WIDE MOUTH ALMOST DEVOURED MY S AND YOU SAY YOU DON’T FANTA-“ Jessica was forcefully silenced by Yuri’s hand over .

“That’s because they were so soft it was like playing with a water balloon!” Yuri hissed.

 

A light bulb ticked on Jessica’s head. If your s getting compared to a water balloon is what takes for a woman to get some action, then so be it. She breathed and calmed herself down.

 

“Then would you like to play with my water balloons again?” Jessica smiled in an innocent way.

“CUCUMBER!!!” Yuri yelled which made Jessica jump.

“EEEEEK!!” Jessica shrieked as she closed her eyes afraid of the evil thing.

 

Yuri used this opportunity to button Jessica’s top quickly. When Jessica realized what the other girl was doing, it was already too late. Yuri had successfully buttoned her up. Jessica breathed through her nose. She was frustrated and Yuri knew it.

 

“I love you.” Yuri placed a lingering kiss on her girlfriend.

 

When they broke the kiss, Jessica said something Yuri didn’t want to hear.

 

“I love you too.” She smiled sweetly to Yuri.

 

Yuri’s tanned face instantly went red.

 

“Kwon Yuri… are you blushing?” Jessica couldn’t hide the wide grin she had on her face.

“NO!” Yuri put her right arm around Jessica’s shoulder and covered Jessica’s eyes with her right hand.

“Yah! Let me see!!” Jessica tried to pull Yuri’s hand with her own but Yuri pulled her tighter to herself.

“No!”

 

It hasn’t been that long since Jessica first said those words to her and lately she finds herself blushing when she remembers that moment which is unacceptable for Yuri. A mafia daughter should not shame herself by blushing!!!!

 

“Tsk. You won’t even marry me now you won’t let me see your blushing face.” Yuri could literally feel Jessica’s eyeballs roll on her palm.

“Who said I’m not gonna marry you?”

 

Jessica, whose eyes was still covered by Yuri’s palm, was stunned.

 

“I didn’t say I’m not gonna ever marry you. It’s a promise. Wait for me?” Yuri took off the hand that was covering Jessica’s eyes and smiled at her girlfriend.

“Okay.” Jessica replied with a sincere smile this time.

 

Few moments passed and they walked out of the empty gym with Jessica’s shoulder under Yuri’s arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter