Something Wrong Seohyun?

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEFORE YOU KILL ME- HIIIIII!~ UPDATE FOR YOU ALL LOVELY CRAZY PEOPLE! Author is super busy and lazy at the same time! But I promise these next chapters will be CRAZY and I mean CRAAAYJI! Please don't ask me when the next update is. If only I could connect a projector in my mind I would aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand! Woot 891 subscribers???? Where did you all come from??? hart harts to you! <3 To my loyal readers, thank you for always waiting! hart harts to you all too! <33

 

Chapter 43

Something Wrong Seohyun?

 

Seohyun didn’t know when it started, why it started or how it even started. All she knew was she just woke up from her bed that morning, appreciated the mother Earth and read a page of the book “How to live your human life righteously” and when she was done with that, she went out of her and Yoona’s room and went to the kitchen to make her favorite Ma juice which she adapted from her Yuri unnie.

She was expecting a harmonious, peaceful living room where none of her unnies are fighting or squabbling or breaking the furniture or breaking laws of the country but what she saw right after she stepped out of her room was…

 

“Yonghwa?” It was Seohyun’s bulldog. “What are you doing here?”

 

Seohyun was still in state of confusion when Yonghwa the bulldog suddenly pounced on her leg and started humping on it.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!” Seohyun shook her leg furiously to get Yonghwa away from it.

 

Yonghwa flew a few feet away from Seohyun from the impact and whined but Yonghwa seemed to be intent on humping Seohyun’s leg which made Seohyun worry for her leg’s own dignity. When she saw Yonghwa moving again, she ran and jumped on top of the dining table for safety.

 

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YONGHWA?!” Seohyun wailed while Yonghwa jumped and jumped to reach Seohyun but to no avail. The table was too high for him.

 

Seohyun needed someone to save her. Then she thought of her parents. Why was Yonghwa even in the dorm? She quickly took the home phone which was just near the dining table and dialed her dad’s number.

 

“Waaasssuuuuuuuuuuuuppp??” her dad answered.

“Dad! Why is Yonghwa in the dorm?? He’s acting so weird! He’s trying his hardest to hump my foot!” Seohyun complained.

“…….” There was no answer on the other line.

“Dad??”

“HEY U MOTHERFCKER! THESE BALLS OF MINE AINT HAVE BABY OTHER THAN MY SEOBABY! YOU BETTA SHUT YO UP AND CALL ME NEVA U FCKER!”

 

The line ended. Seohyun facepalmed herself. How could she be so careless?? She forgot about her family! Meanwhile, Yonghwa managed to somehow climb up a chair which made Seohyun panic. She quickly pushed all the chairs away from the dining table. With a new sense of urgency, she called her dad again.

 

“YOU FCKIN SON OF A OF A DADDY! WASSAP WIT DA DAWG MAAAN?!?!” Seohyun yelled over the phone now on her family’s persona.

“EEEEEEEEEEY! GLAD MAH REAL OFFSPRING CALLED THIS MOTHAFCKAH! Sum grammah wanna be my baby when I only hav my swag Seobaby. Aint I right darling??” GD answered.

“YEA YOU FCKNUT! Anyway! Yow maaaaaan! Wat da fck is Yonghwa doing in mah crib maaang?? He be tryin to lay dawg eggs on my leg! Das not cool mang das not cool!”

“Oh dahling dahling~” It was now CL on the phone. “Yonghwa dat cool dawg of ours was whining layk a ! He just missed his first ~ Now be good to our badass dawg orayt? Ciao mah lovely biatch~~”

“But mom- wait!”

 

They already hung up. Seohyun let out a loud frustrated scream. How could she escape a dog? The dog was acting just like her 7 unnies. Hornballs. Yoona not included. Seohyun closed her eyes and sighed. She had to take care of the dog somehow. So she stood up on the table and put her hands on her hips.

 

“Yah! You Yonghwa! I’m your noona! You can’t hump on me. That’s and ! That’s gross! You will find your own . That’s unfortunately not me. I’m giving you this pep talk because I’m giving you a chance to stop whatever dogmones you have right now and walk away or else I will chop your dog balls off to make sure this will never happen again. Agreed?” Seohyun told the dog intently.

 

But Yonghwa only tilted his head. Seohyun sighed. She forgot Yonghwa was also part of her family. So she did what she had to do.

 

“YOU FCKING DAWG! IMMA CHOP YOU BALLS OFF YOU DAWG HOTDAWG! YOU GET?!” Yonghwa finally understood. He whined loudly and ran away from Seohyun.

 

Seohyun really felt like something was wrong with that day. Nevertheless, she had to go to school. She can’t skip just because a dog tried to hump her and made her feel that the world will end. She had to be valedictorian and then go to college, finish college as Summa Laude, be a lawyer and maybe be the president of Korea while she’s at it. Those plans of hers won’t be fulfilled if she skipped class now.

She drank her Ma juice and ate some bread before getting herself ready for school. When she was about to go out of the dorm, she heard the TV suddenly turn on. Apparently Yonghwa knew how to turn the TV on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter