Sweetness and Some Gayness

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Weeeeeeee! Been long hasn't it?? Sorry. Author's been busy and is still busy! I give you this chapter although I don't know if this will be enough for my long absence. I don't know. You tell me! kkkk. This one's kinda long tho so we good? kkkkk. Anyway it's dawn already here. Just finished writing this. So goodnight everyone!

 

Chapter 42

 

Yip. Hyoyeon was punished. The moment she KYOFF KYOFF-ed Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Heechul she was immediately dragged to the Mafia’s headquarters. Hyoyeon didn’t mind. She was still into the song she was singing. She was dragged in there without much difficulty. When she was placed on a chair and got tied up, that was when she finally realized what was going on. She remembered the horrible traumatic moment when she and Sooyoung got tied up in a chair with old hairy disgusting men giving them a precious .

 

Hyoyeon cringed badly. Her face distorted to another level of distortion. Just imagine a pug on menopause. That was what her face looked like.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head to dismiss her thoughts away. She can’t be the only one getting punished. She needed someone to share her agony with. Then a brilliant idea came to her brilliant mind.

 

FRIENDS.

 

What are friends for right? kkkkk

 

However, she can’t bring Taeyeon into this, Taeyeon was currently being pumped with blood at the hospital. Yoona? Yoona’s probably at the dorm blaming her stupid superstitions for her lack of movie projects. Okay, Yoona’s in. She got nothing better to do anyway. Sooyoung’s definitely in this too. Whenever Hyoyeon gets into a bad situation, she makes sure Sooyoung’s there to experience it too whether she liked it or not.

 

But wait! Wouldn’t it be fun to see innocent maknae Seohyun getting d by dirty old men? Hyoyeon snickered at her impressive plan.

 

“Oppas!” Hyoyeon called for the three gay men.

“Shut up Hyoyeon. We’re in the middle of discussing what your punishment will be.” Leeteuk told her.

“But I shouldn’t be the only one getting punished! I was just told to do so!” Hyoyeon lied.

 

The three men squinted their eyes at Hyoyeon as they walked near her.

 

“We’re listening…” Heechul said while looking at his reflection on his compact mirror. A diva got to be perfect all the time.

 

Hyoyeon gulped. She had to think of something fast.

 

“Seohyun… SEOHYUN PLANNED ALL OF THIS! SHE’S THE MASTERMIND!” Hyoyeon spat the first thing that came out of her mind.

 

The three men raised their eyebrows at Hyoyeon.

 

“And why would she want to ruin our baby darling’s reunion with her one and only love?” Eunhyuk asked full of doubt.

“She… She… Seohyun she…” Hyoyeon trailed on, she didn’t know what to say next.

 

The three men looked at her expectantly. Looking at their faces, Hyoyeon suddenly had a surge of courage. She needed to drag her friends into this. Hyoyeon was determined.

 

“SHE WANTED TO HAVE SUPER POWERS! So she traveled the world and ended up in Egypt where she found a scroll about super powers and was written in ancient language that in order to have super powers you need to break apart a korean black-haired mafia daughter who’s stupid and crazy in the head and a korean blonde dictator good-for-nothing ice princess!” Hyoyeon said in one breathe.

 

The three men widened their eyes at the revelation.

 

“OH MY GAWD!” Eunhyuk shrieked.

“The descriptions fit Yuri and Jessica perfectly! No! This can’t be… We have to do something about this! That Seohyun girl is up to no good Hyukkie!” Leeteuk massaged his throbbing brain.

 

Meanwhile Heechul walked closer to Hyoyeon and whispered “…Did the ancient scroll say something about my future man?”

 

That earned him loud slaps on his back courtesy of Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

 

“GO BACK TO ARMY!” The two dads yelled at Heechul’s ears.

“FCK YOU! YOU’RE NOT THE SINGLE ONE HERE!” Heechul spat.

 

Before they engage in another banter, Hyoyeon realized that she only dragged Seohyun in her situation. She quickly told them-

 

“Yoona is her minion! Seohyun needed Yoona’s superstitious beliefs and then SOOYOUNG TOO! The ancient scroll needed a tall Korean girl who’s as flat as a surfboard!”

“BOYS BRING THEM ALLLLLLLL!” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk roared.

 

And then Hyoyeon smiled.

 

~******~

 

“So…”

 

The two of them stood awkwardly in front of each other. They were left alone after Yuri’s dads and Jessica’s older brother dragged a singing Hyoyeon away. Yuri was waiting for Jessica’s answer while Jessica just stood there quietly until-

 

“I’m sorry. I don’t think I can do that Yuri.” Jessica hung her head low. “I feel really guilty. It doesn’t feel right…”

 

Yuri jumped at this and ducked to look at Jessica’s eyes.

 

“You don’t have to feel guilty! I already told you I understand!” Yuri consoled her.

“No… It’s just- I can’t… I’m sorry.” Jessica still refused and turned her back on Yuri and started to walk away.

 

Yuri’s patience was dwindling fast. She put both her hands on her hips and breathed loudly through her nose.

 

“YAH JUNG JESSICA!  I ORDER YOU TO STOP RIGHT NOW!” Yuri yelled frustratingly.

 

But Jessica just continued to walk away from her. Yuri huffed.

 

“Alright, if you don’t want to stop then I’ll just follow you!”

 

So she followed the other girl.

 

“If you are guilty then you should feel guilty for Minnie Mouse that you utterly abandoned! YAH! Minnie Mouse told me she misses you so you should take her back! Yah are you listening??” Yuri walked faster so that she was beside Jessica.

“Minnie Mouse shouldn’t miss me because I abandoned her. She should hate me. “ Jessica side-stepped and walked past Yuri.

 

Yuri wasn’t gonna give up that easily. She followed Jessica again.

 

“But Minnie Mouse doesn’t hate you! Maybe she did but now she doesn’t but she feels terribly sad and the only way she would feel better is when you take her back!” Yuri shouted towards Jessica’s back.

“You’re Minnie’s original owner so Minnie would be happier with you.” Jessica answered without turning back.

“AISH JINJJA!!!! I didn’t want to do this but you’re making me! BOOOOYS!!” Yuri called forth her boys.

 

Like an army they marched in lines each holding a sack. They circled around Jessica and Yuri.

 

“What are you doi-“ Jessica didn’t even finish her question when the mafia boys’ showed her the contents of the bag.

 

C.U.C.U.M.B.E.R.S.

 

LOTS OF THEM.

 

Then there was Kwon Yuri holding one piece of a cucumber.

 

“You wouldn’t dare…” Jessica’s breathe hitched when she saw the green monster.

“I wouldn’t dare throwing this at you but I would dare eat this.” Yuri said with a determined face.

 

Jessica gasped.

 

“Remember when I said I would burn every cucumber for you? Sorry I lied too. Sooyoung talked me against it. She said cucumbers had cucumber rights too and that Seohyun would add that to the list of cases she’ll file against us.”

 

Yuri slowly neared the cucumber towards .

 

“Don’t you dare Kwon Yuri! Don’t you dare!!” Jessica yelled and glared at her.

“Why would it matter to you if I eat a cucumber you don’t even want to be with me anymore?” Yuri waved the cucumber in the air.

 

Yuri faked gasped.

 

“You hate cucumber. You don’t want me to eat it. Does that mean….. you have feelings for me??”

 

Jessica only stared at her in horror.

 

“This is foul play Yuri!” Jessica stomped her foot angrily to the ground.

“That’s because you won’t listen to me!” Yuri countered back.

“I was only playing with you and wanted you to convince me more but then you immediately pull out that horrible thing!”

“Then why didn’t you just say so I would have played with you!”

 

Unconsciously they stomped toward each other to scold the other.

 

“Don’t you know that when girls say Yes it means No and when they say No it means Yes?!” Jessica tapped her pointer finger all over Yuri’s face.

“HOW THE FCK AM I GONNA KNOW THAT?? AISH!” Yuri slapped away Jessica’s finger.

“YOU’RE A GIRL! AND WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!”

“I’M SHOUTING BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!  THIS IS ME SHOWING MY FEELINGS OKAY?!”

“OKAY THEN I LOVE YOU TOO!” Jessica yelled.

 

Those words rolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter